The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Enter-How do you rate it?

Go down 
+19
magnoly
WTrocker
AliyahDuilliath
Fork Ninja
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
And2DieIsEasy
Franneke
Frozen
KellieBent
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Anna
LeiaLeFey
Caz
NeonFishnets
Onno
Ktsunami
Toatsies
themetalinme
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How do you rate Enter?
1/5
Enter-How do you rate it? Vote_lcap4%Enter-How do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
2/5
Enter-How do you rate it? Vote_lcap4%Enter-How do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
3/5
Enter-How do you rate it? Vote_lcap19%Enter-How do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
4/5
Enter-How do you rate it? Vote_lcap37%Enter-How do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 10 ]
5/5
Enter-How do you rate it? Vote_lcap36%Enter-How do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Enter-How do you rate it? Empty
PostSubject: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:10 pm

How do you rate Enter?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:49 am

3/5

Last edited by Toatsies on Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:25 pm

3/5

They have grown a lot since then...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 11:56 pm

3/5

It's still WT, but the songs don't have as much impact on me as the later songs. And I don't particularly like grunts... But Restless and Enter are golden WT classics ^_^
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:37 am

4/5 Smile I really like it. It's a wonderful album. But I agree that they have done a lot of growing, and they still sounded great in Enter...but later albums have had a bit more...umph Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 742
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:02 pm

5/5 I love it! It's nice and dark, i really wish WT had carried on with this style, i think it suits them perfectly. Plus it's metal, what more can i say? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/index.htm
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:29 pm

5/5

I absolutely love it. From Restless to Candles it is soothing and melodic. Such a great start for this amazing band.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:08 am

4/5 One of my favorite WT albums.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:43 pm

4/5. I docked one point cause I have never really been into growling, but the album is so melodic and mature (especially for a début album) that it deserves nothing less than 4 stars.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:13 am

4/5 Sad I was going to give it 5 but I decided I dont love it as much as I should because of Deep Within not having Sharon sing. Plus I'm through my screaming phase. I dont want a song that only has screaming.

I am completely and utterly in love with Restless though and Enter ' Come near me, Enter my private chambers' <3

I also love Gatekeeper. Needs more singing though!

xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:06 am

I agree with you on all of that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:54 pm

3/5
its a nice album but i like the SF and HOE more
Back to top Go down
Franneke
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 136
Favorite WT song : Somewhere & The Promise
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:28 am

5/5!!!

A master piece! Twisted Evil ( I'd like to see someday just one of these songs live, I do miss these good old times Razz)
Back to top Go down
And2DieIsEasy
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
And2DieIsEasy

Female
Number of posts : 25
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:31 pm

1/5
Sharon's voice really didn't go with gothic-doom metal at all.
I also found the growling rather terrible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/philandmauriceshow
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:06 pm

4/5 My second favorite WT album, closely followed by all the rest. I just think Enter is so dark and mysterious.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:34 am

4/5
it`s a great album,but for me nothing`s better than Mother Earth Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:43 am

3/5

Restless is great. It remains one of my favorite songs. I do love this album but it really doesn't have anything on the others which is why I gave it that score.
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:37 pm

3/5
There aren't any songs in particular that I don't like, it's just that the songs don't stick in my head much, and I don't find myself thinking "MAN I have to listen to some of Enter!" I do like Restless, and Pearls of Light.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:41 pm

i like Candles Enter and Restless I love you
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:23 am

I have to give it a 5/5 now that I found I like Deep Within. My favorite songs are probably Enter and Pearls of Light. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:03 am

Changed my vote.
I now give it...
*Dun sun sun*
5/5!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:13 pm

5/5
i love the dark and mysterious atmosphere I love you
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:11 pm

4/5 i really like it, its a WT classic Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:30 pm

^It really is.
Instrumentally,is the best WT album for me,also vocally,i love Sharon voice mixed with Robert`s grunts Very Happy
Generally is my 2nd favorite WT album,but at the moment is my 3rd(my first two are Mother earth and THoE I love you )
But anyway,I love TSF too I love you
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Enter-How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Enter-How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:48 pm

I love Enter. It's my second favourite after Mother Earth.
Sharon's vioce, lyrics... it's just fabulous. I like the growlings as well. The athmosphere on this album is just enchating. So mystic, dark... Oh, well, I can't describe it. There's just an amazing world created that I like to be in.. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter-How do you rate it?   Enter-How do you rate it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter-How do you rate it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next