The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Dance-how do you rate it?

Go down 
+14
Onno
Amairwyn
AliyahDuilliath
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Franneke
KellieBent
LeiaLeFey
Caz
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
Ellen Metalhead
Toatsies
themetalinme
18 posters

How do you rate The Dance?
1/5
The Dance-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap0%The Dance-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2/5
The Dance-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap4%The Dance-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
3/5
The Dance-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap4%The Dance-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
4/5
The Dance-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap48%The Dance-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 48% [ 11 ]
5/5
The Dance-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap43%The Dance-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

The Dance-how do you rate it? Empty
PostSubject: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:17 pm

How do you rate The Dance?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:52 am

2/5
I like Another Day and The Dance (only when it's live) but none of the others.
Back to top Go down
Ellen Metalhead
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Ellen Metalhead

Number of posts : 27
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:20 pm

4/5 The new songs are all really good. The remixes are bad.

The Dance is one of my fav songs. The intro is superb!
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:04 pm

4/5
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:43 am

4/5 Even though it's not -really- a proper album, I still adore it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 2:44 pm

4/5
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 742
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:02 pm

4/5 Not their best, but very close!
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/index.htm
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:31 pm

4/5

I really like it but I like the other stuff so much better.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:17 am

5/5

I'm counting out the Remixes as they arent exactly new or original songs. But I must be one of the only people looking on here who quite likes the remixes Razz

I love The Dance, Another Day and The Other Half (Of Me). They have to be 3 of my favourites actually but most song are my favourites Razz.

Seeing The Other Half (Of Me) live was deffo a highlight Smile

xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Franneke
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 136
Favorite WT song : Somewhere & The Promise
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:29 am

5/5

again, an awesome piece! Wanna more of it! Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:40 pm

5/5 i love evry song on it In Love
well not much the remixes but the dance,another day and the other half of me are epic! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:31 pm

5/5

I love all the songs. The Other Half (of Me) became a favorite after seeing is on BS. <3

And I've always loved the remixes and originals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:32 pm

The Other Half Of Me is also one of my fave song!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:36 am

5/5. I love all three songs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:41 am

4/5. The Dance is a good song, although not one of their best. I love Another Day. The Other Half is good, but I prefer listening to live versions these days. Restless Remix is... well, not anything special compared to regular Restless. I used to like Remix Candles & Pearls of Light, I think it's better than Candles on Enter, but live version of Candles eventually took the spot. Razz
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:01 pm

I love The Dance, 5/5! Shame it wasnt an actual album!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Yeah.Some dark and awesome songs are there..but only 3 songs and 2 remixes... Sad
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:03 pm

5/5

I just love The Dance, The Other Half (Of Me) and Another Day (I think this one has become my fav from this EP). They're really good songs. And I'm starting to love Candles and Pearls Of Light Remix.
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The Dance-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The Dance-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:04 pm

4/5, ONLY because it was too short! Love it because The Other Half of Me (my 4th favorite, believe it or not) and The Dance (11th favorite). So yeah, it was still a kick-ass EP, nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Mrblack0301
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Number of posts : 20
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:05 pm

4/5 for The Dance. It's too short
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dance-how do you rate it?   The Dance-how do you rate it? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dance-how do you rate it?
Page 1 of 1