The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?

Go down 
+24
HandOfSorrow
BigBossWTF
magnoly
WTrocker
Amairwyn
AliyahDuilliath
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Franneke
CatocalaLacrymosa
Funeral Freak
shadowlight166
Frozen
KellieBent
ice-queen
Anna
LeiaLeFey
Caz
Lady Draconian
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
Toatsies
Deceiver-Of-Fools
themetalinme
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How do you rate The Heart of Everything?
1/5
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap0%The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2/5
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap0%The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3/5
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap3%The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
4/5
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap23%The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 8 ]
5/5
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap74%The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 74% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Empty
PostSubject: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:16 pm

How do you rate the Heart of Everything?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 11:24 pm

I've really grown into this album. It's got some of their best work definitely. But I had to dock a mark for WHYD and FD.
Back to top Go down
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:30 am

5/5
My favorite WT album. I didn't love it until this year actually, somehow all the songs started to grow on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:43 pm

5/5 i love it!!
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:46 pm

5/5
No complaints from me. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:41 am

5/5

My favorite album EVER. I love every second of every song on it (even Final Destination Razz).
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:48 pm

4/5 I heard a few songs on Tv from it and went out of my way to buy it got it home sat down and listened I was impressed up until about track 7, then it deterated. It's a good album just not their best I was looking forward to something similiar to The Silent Force.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 742
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:58 pm

3/5 Can't really get into it, all previous albums are better Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/index.htm
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:31 pm

5/5

I love this album. It's hard not to love it has so many elements to it that are really amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:35 pm

5/5

Really great album.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:26 pm

5/5

It's an awsome album!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:09 am

5/5 (I'm putting 5 for every album lol0

I love how Sharon has taken a new lower voice in some songs.

Although I'm not so keen on WHYD anymore. The Howling <3 The Cross <3 who knew the sonund 'ah' could be so sexy Razz Hand Of Sorrow <3. Damn I love all the songs. All I need is also so gorgeous I cant not give it 5/5

xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:55 pm

5/5
i feel in love with this album
Back to top Go down
shadowlight166
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
shadowlight166

Female
Number of posts : 496
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue15 / 20015 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:35 pm

5/5
such a wonderful album
Back to top Go down
Funeral Freak
Forsaken
Forsaken
Funeral Freak

Female
Number of posts : 780
Favorite WT song : Blue eyes
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:59 pm

Toatsies wrote:
5/5
My favorite WT album. I didn't love it until this year actually, somehow all the songs started to grow on me.

I´m agree totaly
Back to top Go down
CatocalaLacrymosa
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
CatocalaLacrymosa

Female
Number of posts : 172
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue40 / 20040 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 am

5/5 I bought it a while ago and I can't stop listening to it Razz it's very good I love 'Hand Of Sorrow'
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
Franneke
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 136
Favorite WT song : Somewhere & The Promise
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:22 am

4/5

better than TSF IMO tongue ( before I'd probably gave it very low rate, but since their first gig ever over here, I started to get better into WT and I listened this album alot and I really like it! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:00 am

5/5 for me definetly. It was their first album I got, and its amazing. Very Happy I just love all of the music and lyrics they have put in it.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:22 am

Franneke wrote:
4/5

better than TSF IMO tongue ( before I'd probably gave it very low rate, but since their first gig ever over here, I started to get better into WT and I listened this album alot and I really like it! Razz Very Happy

I agree, Fran THOE epically pwns TSF. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:00 pm

4/5
it`s really good,i love the story behind every song.I thik it`s the most realistic album and has the best lyrics .
But it`s a little more commercial if you compare to the previous albums but it`s awesome anyway.I always compare it to Enter,even if they have absolutely nothing in common...
it`s my 2nd/3rd album.I can`t say i don`t like it Laughing because i love it I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:44 pm

5/5

Another smashing album. Even the songs I didn't particularly like at first, I now LOVE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:30 am

4/5. Not my favorite, but still a very good album. Very Happy HoS and The Howling are my favorites. Plus, I like they included SMG on the U.S. release. Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:14 am

My favorites are The Truth Beneath The Rose and Hand Of Sorrow In Love
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:28 pm

sorry for te double post
now i give 5/5 is a very good album,probably their best or at least it has one of the most epic songs.LOL.I love it`s variety,Sharon combined many styles of singing,and it turned out well.TTBTR,HoS and OSH are my faves,Frozen,FD and WHYD are probably my lasts but they are very nice too.THOE was my 1st WT album that I got and didn`t like at 1st,but now i`m totally obssesed with it Very Happy
Can`t wait for the new album Fangirl
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:32 pm

I really love this album. TTBTR is my fav too, I can't say I don't like the rest! They are all EPIC songs to listen to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next