The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 6:25 pm

^ Welcome to the forum! Have fun cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
Funeral Freak
Forsaken
Forsaken
Funeral Freak

Female
Number of posts : 780
Favorite WT song : Blue eyes
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 6:35 pm

when...... I see around me WT anywhere
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:25 am

When your mum knows the tune to Mother Earth because you listen to it so much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:22 pm

When your mom knows the lyrics to Mother Earth and 10 other WT songs because you listen to them so loud at home, in the car, and on your iPod. She's begun singing with you....
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
WTforever
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
WTforever

Female
Number of posts : 42
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: You know you are obsessed with WT when you....   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:00 pm

I listen to WT all day long, their song stuck in my head all day. Razz
I have a WT playlist on my youtube profile. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sadinsecureandemo
shadowlight166
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
shadowlight166

Female
Number of posts : 496
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 20015 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:42 pm

When you cannot concentrate in class because you're too busy thinking: I need to listen to Within Temptation over and over again.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:24 pm

You relate nearly everything to WT.

I saw a street sign the other day. It was Dutchess St.
I immediately thought Dutchess>Dutch>Within Temptation

Somebody said to me "when Hell freezes over" and I thought "On cold wings, she's coming."

Rolling Eyes

I think I might need help.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:09 pm

When you can't last the five minute drive to town without putting WT in the CD player...and when you run to the passenger seat so you'll have control over the CD player in the car.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:14 am

When you listen to the Java Island CD on shuffle and you can tell what song it is before it even starts just by how the cheering sounds in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:37 pm

When you tell everyone to SHUSH when you are listning to WT.

"This is my favorite song!"

"But they're ALL you're favor.."

"SHHHH!"

When you fight with people about how beautiful Sharon is.

When you only listen to Wt for weeks on end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 8:53 am

You know all the lyrics by heart

You can tell the songs apart within three notes

You can name a WT song by just a piece of its lyrics

You know pretty much everything about the band

You are past the stage of obsessed
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 8:59 am

When you say you want to listen to a Within Temptation song, your boyfriend goes, "Is that all you EVER want to listen to?!"
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:31 am

You watch Pinnochio (sp) with your band and when the cricket talks about temptation, all five of them turn around and say "Don't...say it." in unison.
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 4:48 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
You watch Pinnochio (sp) with your band and when the cricket talks about temptation, all five of them turn around and say "Don't...say it." in unison.

rotfl!! best EVAR!
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:57 pm

When you see a honey dew meolen with the brand name "Temptation" you look to see if the word "within" appears anywhere on the tag :oops:
Back to top Go down
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Number of posts : 1483
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue165 / 200165 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:12 am

When you write a film script based on the music...
Back to top Go down
http://www.buodicca.com
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:19 am

So I was talking to my boyfriend about wt today and I was like, "Do yuo think I'm obsessed with Within Temptation?" and he said yeah, it's all I ever want to listen to blah blah...so then I was like, "I go through bouts of obsession.." and he was like, "NO. You go through cycles of levels of obsession. 'bouts' implies there are times when you aren't obsessed." I thought that was kind of funny...

so...when that happens I guess?
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:43 am

^ I go through bouts of obsession. Every year it is something new I'm out of my mind OBSESSED with. I was wondering for a while what it would be this year too...

When you start to notice the word "Dutch" appearing everywhere. IT DOES.

When you are having a conversation about WT then you see someone else you know and when they say hi you continue the exact conversation you were having a second ago with the new person.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:47 am

xD
Same thing happens to me, Fork Ninja! xD I see "Dutch" EVERYWHERE.

When the only thing you ever order from Dairy Queen is the Fudge Brownie Temptation because of its name.

....And you take a picture of the sign because it says "TEMPTATION" in big bold letters.
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 06290810
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:06 am

rotfl!!! awesome!
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:12 am

I love that.

When you hear the word temptation spoken you listen to hear if they'll say within or at least in...or with...beggers can't be choosers
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:23 am

xD That's me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:20 am

When you just wake up and one of the first things you hear happens to be someone saying a line that is in one of their songs and you mentally start singing it....IT WAS AMAZING. MADE MY MORNING.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:43 am

When you have a dream about Sharonbots taking over and partying in your house...

O.o
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:13 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
When you have a dream about Sharonbots taking over and partying in your house...

O.o

*DIES LAUGHING*

I might have too...I know she was in my dream....*huggles Sharon*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: