The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:15 am

She's always in my dreams Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:16 am

I very rarely remember my dreams... Mad
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:20 am

Well I have them rarely enough that they're easy to remember.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:16 am

When you stop at a red light (even though you coulda accelerated right through it) just so you could hear more WT.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:00 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
When you have a dream about Sharonbots taking over and partying in your house...

O.o

that would be awsome!! a bit strange.... but awsome Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:06 am

When you are out with your family (or lack thereof) watching fireworks for Independence Day and all you can do is stare at your cell phone wallpaper of Sharon because she's just that much prettier than the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:15 pm

Andy: I feel like September 22 can't come fast enough

Caz: Why? Is that your birthday?

Andy: Nope. Better. WITHIN TEMPTATION BLACK SYMPHONY DVD!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. I find it to be much more important than my birthday.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:22 pm

LMAO. You'll have other birthdays Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:24 pm

Lol. My birthday's on October 25. But there's no way in hell I'm waiting that long to get that DVD. xD I'll buy it MYSELF. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:25 pm

Like the minute the store opens!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:27 pm

I'm gonna spend the night in front of Target...or Best Buy. I'm not sure which yet. Probably the latter. They would probably actually HAVE it.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:28 pm

OMG. I die everytime I actually see anything Within Temptation in a store.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:30 pm

I know! Me too. But think, August 5th...every WT CD will be in the stores of America. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Enter too?

I'm like so excited for Aug 5!!!! It is sooooo not that far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:34 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
I'm gonna spend the night in front of Target...or Best Buy. I'm not sure which yet. Probably the latter. They would probably actually HAVE it.

That's something i'd do Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:43 pm

Fork Ninja wrote:
Enter too?

I'm like so excited for Aug 5!!!! It is sooooo not that far Very Happy

They sell Enter and The Dance in most Hot Topics, methinks.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:35 am

They sell THOE and TSF too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:37 pm

When the only question that everybody gets right on the "How Well Do You Know Me" quiz is "What is my favourite band?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:59 pm

When you just remembered that September 22 is your baby brother's first birthday. You were too excited about it being the Black Symphony release...and you're still more excited about the DVD.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 5:19 pm

When you haven't listened to anything else since you woke up...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:51 am

TEXTS:

Prongs: Eddie Izard is amazing.
Andy: You know who else is amazing?
Prongs: Sharon.
Andy: Ooh. You're good.
Prongs: It wasn't that hard. She's virtually the only person you talk about.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 1:08 am

When you realize that you've had that exact conservation before...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 1:35 am

ZOMG. Really?
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 4:21 am

When you see a guy with a shirt that says Amsterdam and you want to ask him if he likes WT.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 4:30 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
ZOMG. Really?

Not with someone name Prongs, with Tatijana but yeah... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: