The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Stephen van Haestregt appreciation

Go down 
+15
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
BigBossWTF
AliyahDuilliath
Emmy
Onno
magnoly
WTrocker
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
Deceiver-Of-Fools
KellieBent
Ktsunami
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:14 am

I was looking for Sharon and Robert too but there is a photo where you can see Jeroen in the background Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:18 am

I spotted Jeroen in the big group as well. He's near Martijn. I was looking for another baldie to see Robert. They all scrub up well I must say Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:35 am

Yeah. I was aswell Razz they were probably there somewhere Very Happy They do.. they look rather nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:23 am

Another WT baby??YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party Super Happy
And yes Veroniek`s black dress is stunning I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:44 am

seems that they have near the same timing as sharon and robert i wonder if they plan it that way
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:31 am

By the looks of it Veroniek is having the baby a couple of months later than Sharon. I'm so happy for them Smile
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:29 pm

I hardly recognize Stephen with those sunglasses Razz

And aww Martijn and Ruud joined the band. Wonder what they did play.

Really a shame that Sharon is not in the pics. Wouldn't it be great to see her catch the bridal bouquet XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:18 pm

I'm getting a bit worried about WT baby number 5. Well thinking about it Aiden should have really been born in August and November is only 3 months after. And we dont know how far gone Veroniek was. I'm just hoping we get some news soon.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:40 pm

Sorry for DP but!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote :
On Thursday the 12th of November at 01.23 PM, Veroniek gave birth to a daughter:

Lenna

Mother and daughter are doing great.

You can send your congratulations for Stephen, Veroniek & Silvin to AT management, address:

AT Productions B.V.
1e Van der Kunstraat 286
2521 AV The Hague,
The Netherlands

Theres me getting worried about the baby Razz They've broken it and had a girl! The WT revival band now has 2 singers.

Awww I cant wait to see a picture <3
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:44 pm

AWWWW!!! Yay!!! That's amazing news!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Ah Kellie you have psychic powers. One day after she was born you started wondering why she wasn't there yet. Razz

I like the name Lenna. It's original, but not too exotic.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:43 pm

^ Razz I know right. Yeah Lenna is a really pretty name. I like it. I'm guessing they'll be a bit about her in the fanzine Smile I bet she's beautiful like her mom.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Pffttt....this is the 21st century a girl can play ANY instrument in the WT revival band Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Oh my goshnesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SO WANT A PICTURE RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:18 am

CONGRATS TO STEPHEN AND VERONIEK! Smile

Clapping Cant wait for the picture!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:10 pm

I'm late again.Damn it Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Icon_razz

But congrats to Stephen and Veroniek! Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Aww,Lenna is such a cute name<3I actually thought she was going to be a girl Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Icon_smile

I can't wait to see her beautiful,tiny and sweet eyes Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 986904
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:22 pm

^Agreed

::EDIT FROM ANDY::
And then some!

Please hold back on "I agree" posts
Smile
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Ohh these are great news!! Congrats to Stephen, Veroniek and Silvin! Very Happy
Lenna is a really nice name. I knew it was going to be a girl. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:09 am

That is awesome! Congrats to Stephen and Veroniek! Aw, shucks Aw, shucks Aw, shucks
Lenna's a beautiful name! My regards and best of wishes to them all! Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Quote :
"Waste", the first single and video from the upcoming My Favorite Scar album debut, will be released early March 2010.
This particular song, which features all the band's trademarks (i.e. heaviness, darkness, sexiness, coolness and groove) will be released as a FREE download!
This means you can get the song in the best possible fashion soundwise, for absolutely nothing (a big fat "horns up" will do).

Furthermore, My Favorite Scar management has confirmed an extensive Dutch tour, covering shows from March - May 2010.
This is only the beginning! Be sure to check back on a regular basis, for all the confirmed dates and other news (future releases, touring plans) will be posted here very soon.

Expect rock soon…
Horns high!

*squee* And it's free <3 I'm so excited!!!!
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:29 am

March to May? But, Stephen is going to do the Theatre Tour... right?
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:24 pm

I'm pretty sure he is, he wouldn't want to miss out again. MFS are probably only doing a few shows though I guess, he can just fit it round WT.
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:22 pm

I really hope he will be at the TT...
Anyway, that's some great news from MFS. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:00 am

Maybe MFS will be a support band for WT? Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Icon_razz I doubt it,but that will be very cool,and if that happends Stephen will be at TT Very Happy

BUt of course I'm happy for My Favorite Scar,I really like Waste,and I'm looking forward to download the single! Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Stephen van Haestregt appreciation   Stephen van Haestregt appreciation - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:21 pm

New version of Waste and the video Smile