The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

All About Sharon

Go down 
+26
Diny
wtfan1995
magnoly
BigBossWTF
Emmy
Sweet Sorrow
Lady Draconian
Until the End
WTrocker
Alyna
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Frozen
KellieBent
AliyahDuilliath
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
Onno
AdamMMA
WTforever
ice-queen
themetalinme
NeonFishnets
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Ktsunami
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

All About Sharon - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:12 am

Razz Thanks. I can see me getting some wierd looks when I say Oh My Sharon in lesson Razz Not that they dont look at me wierd anyways. Then when they ask me who Sharon is I can show them all the gorgeous pics on my folder haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:17 am

I've done it. XD And then I go off on how much I love her and what an amazing person she is and how I aspire to be just like her.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:25 am

I do that when people ask who is on my folder or my shirt. Telling them how amazing she is, how gorgeous her voice is, how stunning she is, how amazing WT's music is Razz

I think more than half my convo's are about WT Razz I'll have to ask my friends haha.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:54 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
xD Thank you, Onno. I'm not sure how I got "plates" it's not a synonym in English XD But I did well for the most part, right? Embarassed And Oh my Sharon, there's MORE?! How did I miss that? xD

The bless and curse system basically just shows that you've done things to help and hurt the forum. Razz
Yeah, the rest was good, I guess. As long you understood it.

Well, I get what Bless & Curse stand for, but I don't get the numbers. Worried
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:04 am

KellieBent wrote:
You know Andy I've started saying Oh My Sharon Razz I dunno why but it seems to have caught on to my brain haha

I did it yesterday! Damn this forum!

Onno wrote:
"a huge collection plates", lol! Razz It should be a collection of records, or is that synonym in English too?

Records is the right word there, yes.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:00 pm

When you said plates, I was thinking...did they drop their spare change in that when they had some and use that money to buy tickets? or did they go around trying to convince people them wanting to go to concerts was a charity? lol...wow.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:18 pm

*gigglesnort* I'm sorry!! I will no longer try to translate Dutch interviews XD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:18 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *GIVES ANDY 69 COOKIES* YOU DID GREAT XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 11:18 am

Yeah, indeed! That was only ONE wrong thing in a whole paragraph of text. And you couldn't even know, because "platen" can mean both plates and records. I bet the Google Translator did far worse. Smile
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:44 pm

The google translator was awful. I suppose because it doesnt re-phrase things. So then sentances dont make much sense when put into english.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:50 pm

well i know many stuff about Sharon..of course not everything but these may be intersting:
-her favorite songs are "Mother Earth" "The Cross" and "All I Need"
-she wrote "Mother Earth"in the day when her cat died
-she has 2 cats Haplo and Lola
-she spend her childhood in 10 diffrent countries
-her "dance"is inspires by the the dancers from "Bali"when she lived there she was 6 years ols
also i know more..but i think u all know these lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:58 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
True.

Know anything about siblings? xD That's, like, the only thing not on Wiki. Razz
From what i`ve heared she has a brother with 6 years older than her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:05 am

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
well i know many stuff about Sharon..of course not everything but these may be intersting:
-her "dance"is inspires by the the dancers from "Bali"when she lived there she was 6 years ols
also i know more..but i think u all know these lol!

Here's some more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200All About Sharon - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:08 am

That's interesting, about her dancing. I always thought it sort of looked like that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:47 pm

lol!
Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
also i know more..but i think u all know these

Here's some more Very Happy
thank you!but i can`t speak dutch Razz only some words who every WT fan know!lol!
can someone who knows dutch translate this please?thanks!Smile
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:51 pm

The English version is on the right hand side if you scroll along a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:54 pm

KellieBent wrote:
The English version is on the right hand side if you scroll along a bit Smile
oh thanks!OMG i got blind or what? Wide Eyed
and by they way thanks for the scans...pure gold! Clapping
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:11 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Okay something I've been thinking about for a while but is Sharon actually vegetarian? because I have seen a lot on fan sites that she's veggie but only eats white meat once a week or something, but that isnt vegetarian. Plus we know she likes sushi Razz and I know some veggies still eat fish but I'm confused Razz

I dont really know why this has been bugging me but I suppose it's my veggie friends Razz
from what i`ve read sharon tries to be a vegearian,but she can`t resist eating fish or white meat..wel i`m confuesed too lol!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
I like the growls on Enter... they're what made Enter, well... Enter. Laughing
Yeah u`re right!I do love the song from Enter too,it`s quite a very diffrent album if you compare to Mother Earth,TSF and THOE,but each album has something special Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:18 pm

KellieBent wrote:
I dont really know what 170 is Razz Is it 5"6?
well 170 is 1,70 metres.my country only use this type of measure.i don`t even now how to measure in inches confused
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
We finally have the answer to Sharon's height. No-one's ever known for sure:
All About Sharon - Page 11 Untitl10
OMG Sharon has a beautiful writing...i love how she makes the "S"
LOL 1,70.i`m with 2 centimetres shorter than her(i`m 1,68,quite very tall since i`m almost just 13)
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
LeiaLeFey wrote:
KellieBent wrote:
My dad was saying she looked like 6ft when watching WHYD at BS but you know she was standing next to Keith who is really quite short. I bet he's the same height as me Razz

Yeah I think she is tall. I've always thought that, that the WT boys are really really tall.

Actually she's rather average height. Sharon is 165cm which is about 5ft4in the same height as me...the boots make her a bit taller.

She's 170...she said it herself Laughing But the Dutch are the tallest people in the world, so it makes sense.
yeah dutch people are the tallest in the world!^^
the general weight is 180 cm Jaw Drop
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:28 pm

KellieBent wrote:
My dad said that to me but I didnt actually realise it was a fact that Dutch are the tallest.

I wonder who is the shortest? Probably England Razz
no way,i don`t think english are really that short(i`ve met some english people not lonbg time ago and they seem pretty tall 2 me..wel from what if read(i`m a bookworm study )the pigmeis(that`s how we say in romanian,but i can`t imagine how in english would be)from Africa are the shortest(130 cm i think)
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:37 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Smile Thanks for the interview.

I tried putting it into Google translator but some parts dont make sense Razz I had read about the dance in other interviews but nice to know more about it Smile

EDIT:

Someone posted a link to this Sharon site on the Offical Forum Smile http://sharondenadel.canalblog.com/ it's french so I have no idea what it says Razz But there are pics and a pic of The Circle Smile
awesome!i love the old pics!they are very rare!
i can speak some french actually,but my french kinda sucks.i mean i`m just in the 2nd class of french,that means i`m study it for just 1 year and a half..so..nothing much...i can`t really translate Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

All About Sharon
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next