The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

All About Sharon

Go down 
+26
Diny
wtfan1995
magnoly
BigBossWTF
Emmy
Sweet Sorrow
Lady Draconian
Until the End
WTrocker
Alyna
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Frozen
KellieBent
AliyahDuilliath
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
Onno
AdamMMA
WTforever
ice-queen
themetalinme
NeonFishnets
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Ktsunami
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

All About Sharon - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:30 am

You're new so you probably dont know, but we aren't meant to double post. You can use edit to add to your comment. Although sometimes you end up double posting sometimes if the post is pretty old Smile. I'll go find the rule on the Anouncement topic.

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
Double posting: The edit button is your friend, and please wait a realistic amount of time before bumping a thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:06 pm

KellieBent wrote:
You're new so you probably dont know, but we aren't meant to double post. You can use edit to add to your comment. Although sometimes you end up double posting sometimes if the post is pretty old Smile. I'll go find the rule on the Anouncement topic.

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
Double posting: The edit button is your friend, and please wait a realistic amount of time before bumping a thread.
oh sorry i didn`t know Wide Eyed
thanks 4 the tell Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Alyna
Restless
Restless
Alyna

Female
Number of posts : 1207
Favorite WT song : What have you done & Forgiven
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:18 am

Sharon is the best!!!
I love her..and her voice:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight-fans.super-forum.net
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:11 pm

Wow..Alyna you`re romanian??that`s awesome!i never thought that i`ll ever find a romanian WT fan!Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:19 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
Sad day. Sad But we're getting off topic.

Razz

Stupid question:
Do any of you know if Sharon has siblings? Or what her religion is?

Well i read somewhere that she has a brother that is 7 years older than her! I think the site was www.sharondenadel.net
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:25 pm

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
We finally have the answer to Sharon's height. No-one's ever known for sure:
All About Sharon - Page 12 Untitl10
OMG Sharon has a beautiful writing...i love how she makes the "S"
LOL 1,70.i`m with 2 centimetres shorter than her(i`m 1,68,quite very tall since i`m almost just 13)

LOL I'm 1, 69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! We are nearly the same Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:37 pm

her brother is with 6 years older than her,yes and it`s on that site Smile
that`s awesome!I`m 1 centimeter shorter than you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:38 pm

her brother is with 6 years older than her,yes and it`s on that site Smile

ok so its 6 years! Razz
Its just 1 year different from my anser Rock Band lol!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:40 pm

yeah
oh and we have the same weight lol! or is it height?I`m not sure,cuz my english is bad.. Sad
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:42 pm

yeah
oh and we have the same weight lol! or is it height?I`m not sure,cuz my english is bad.. Sad

Height... lol! Nah just kidding, Im not teasing you!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Oh don`t worry..i was just confused Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:09 pm

yeah

I think the only thing I have in common with her is we both like cats.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:14 pm

LOl i love cats too! I love you
i have one,but is sick Bawling
---
and by the way,Shaz`s fave song is Mother Earth,so another thing in common:D(for you,Sam)
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Really? I didn't know that. Well, I knew she liked ME, but not that it was her favorite. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:23 pm

well her top 3 favorite songs are Mother Earth,The Cross,and All I Need Wink
I also heared on an interviw that she likes the songs that fit for her mood...at that interview she said The Cross,but Mother earth was her favoritew for so many years... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:09 pm

I've been meaning to comment about this forever but I love Sharon's accent. Dutch accents are usually quite harsh but even when she is speaking in Dutch her accent is so nice and I dunno smooth. And like Ruud when he speaks English he puts a lot of 'sh' on words but Sharon doesn't. She sounds lovely Smile

I dont want to sound like I'm being nasty to the Dutch accent, I actually love it Smile I live near Birmingham, I cant say anything about accents the brummie on is horrible Razz

She just speaks so nice Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Yes she does.Maybe she doesn`t sound harsh because she spend her childhood out of Hilland,and maybe she lost her 100%dutch accent.But for me she has an beautiful accent anyway...i agree some dutch made harsh accents but she does so sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 am

THIS IS MADDENING: (stolen from Tarja's forum)

http://www.metalhead.ro/Stire-Tarja_Turunen___zeita_sexy_a_metalului__foto_-15300.html

Starpulse made a top 10 of the sexiest metal female singers, under the name of "Metal Godess."

Tarja got the first place, with 120.300 votes.

1. Tarja Turunen (ex-Nightwish)
2. Simone Simons (Epica)
3. Mariangela Demurtas (Tristania)
4. Maria Brink (In This Moment)
5. Sharon Den Adel (Within Temptation)
6. Lauren Harris (Lauren Harris)
7. Sonja Kraushofer (L'Ame Immortelle)
8. Sonya Scarlet (Theatres des Vampires)
9. Sarah Jezebel Deva (Cradle Of Filth, Angtoria)
10. Cristina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil)

TARJA ISN'T SEXY. SHE JUST WEARS A SHIT LOAD OF MAKE UP AND ACTS ALL PROPER AND THEATIRCAL. SHARON IS ADORABLE, SILLY, PASSIONATE AND SO MUCH MORE WORTHY!

Look how many of those ladies are in provotative poses. BECAUSE NONE OF THEM HAVE ANY OTHER WONDERFUL QUALITIES THAN LOOKS. YEAH. RIGHT.
i.rest.my.case.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 am

OMFJH! Cristina shoulda been No. 1! And Maria Brink shoulda been No. 2! I want to know what these people were snorting!!!

And obivously Sharon should have been higher than six. But I think she's more beautiful than sexy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:01 am

Yeah. I call Sharon ADORABLE.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:02 am

Tarja no 1? Wide Eyed
Really how much i love Tarja i don`t think she is the most sexy woman in metal.
Sharon,Simone and Cristina should be,in no particulary order Laughing
I think people voted just for the voice Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:07 am

I'd vote for Tarja jsut because she is Finnish and we Finns have to stick together (not fire each otehr like a certain sexy Finn did...)

I would never vote Tarja or NW over WT though.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All About Sharon - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200All About Sharon - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:08 am

I don't think her voice is all that fantastic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:12 am

Her voice is good but not the best Razz
I can`t really say that Sharon has the best voice ever thought.But if someone puts me to listen just one singer for my whole life i would easily choose Sharon Wink
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:13 am

I love Tarja's voice.

Sharon's voice makes me complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About Sharon   All About Sharon - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

All About Sharon
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next