The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Right_bar_bleue

Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Empty
PostSubject: Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn   Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:31 pm

On the Dutch Radio 1, show called 'Opium'.

http://www.avro.nl/radio/programmas_a-z/opium/uitzending_zaterdag/

Click on "terugluisteren" (the 6th or so option on the left)

08:50 STAND MY GROUND
26:48 INTERVIEW + FORGIVEN

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn   Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:04 am

That was a great interview Very Happy And the performances were AMAZING. Thanks so much for posting!
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn   Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:20 pm

Stand My Ground and Forgiven were amazing Smile Even though I couldnt understand the interview Razz I still love hearing Sharons voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn   Another performance of SMG and Forgiven by Sharon & Martijn EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:23 pm

They be on the Tube: