The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Interview Topic

Go down 
+20
nightfalls
Diny
xut0piax
Lady Draconian
bellatrix
BigBossWTF
WTrocker
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
Frozen
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
ice-queen
KellieBent
Onno
NeonFishnets
Deceiver-Of-Fools
themetalinme
Ktsunami
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Interview Topic - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:58 am

Thanks for the interviews Kellie Interview Topic - Page 12 Icon_smile

Quote :

I'm a wine drinker, red wine

Where is my wine? Interview Topic - Page 12 147975
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Quote :
Hello Sharon, thank you that you have the time for Stormbringer.at and answer a few questions for all the fans at home
Thanks yes I am happy to give you an interview. Sorry for the loud noises, but I’m back in the car to the airport

First I want to congratulate you personally on the birth of your son Aiden Robin Westerhold. I would like to know how are you going home, especially Eva Luna, she is somewhat jealous of her little brother because it is no longer the sole number 1?
No, thank you Eva Luna was not a little bit jealous of her brother, because we had them involved from the outset, she was very happy for him. She tries to help me something, but with 2 children in the household, the job a bit more serious

The family name of Robin is Wetsterhold. So, may I ask you, who married you and Robert and we have fans know anything?
No, no, we are not yet married. I still do not wear a ring here. You’ll hear it when the time comes. hearty laugh

Did you ever have an idea how the Touring with 2 children will be?
Yes, we have already given some thought about it, yes, but at the moment it is not ready yet. We were with Eva Luna on tour so we have the experience.

Regarding touring, for the spring of 2010 you have a theater tour planned. Can we expect you with this tour in Austria and Germany?
Um … wow, is it ok for a band like us do not normally play such a big theatrical tour. It is quite difficult, so a big show about a place (theater) get to the other, especially in other countries. You need this much equipment and the whole team has to work differently than a normal concert. But let’s see, maybe we will go later with the acoustic album on tour

If you think of the summer of 2010, you can be on one or the other festival meet and listen to your music?
I’m not sure if this will be enough time. Our highest priority is to write on our new album and publish it. If we was going to play a theater tour and some festivals, then again, we lack the time for the album, because we need a lot of time on tour or at festivals to play

From whom did you get the inspiration for the new song from “Utopia”?
Ok, this song I wrote with Daniel, he is a friend of ours. It was very funny, especially since it was the first time and at the end of the day the song Utopia came out. We thought we could use the song as an intro song, but later when Robert heard him, he said that it would be a perfect invitation. A little bit of rhythm and melancholy about this change and has finished the whole thing.
I imagine the song is really very fitting for the album, specifically because it is an acoustic album and the song from the bottom up is an acoustic song. The song would also fit into our new album which will go into a new direction. We try very much out. A few months ago, we met Chris Jones, and we agreed that it fits perfectly for this song as my duet partner

When I heard this song, I thought he had catchy quality, so for the radio, as you see that Sharon?
Yes, I see it that way. The song Utopia has played a good chance to be on the radio. Let us by surprise. Thanks for the positive feedback

Your new live CD “An Acoustic Night At The Theater” came out in October. First I want to congratulate you on this album, it has become really good. So my question, who has transcribed all the songs to it?
Thanks, I’ll give that to Robert, since he rewrote all the songs for the acoustic CD, and as I said, the new song added Daniel, Robert and I wrote together

Ok, since some songs are very atypical in the intro for you. When I heard the odd song, I thought, what, no, is not the WT, eg at Stand My Ground
Yes it is a fact that there is a lot of fun making this album re-create and re-write the songs. Since we want to release an acoustic album that comes very close to the original songs, the work was not easy, but you even hear what’s out come. The songs you can see forever. We hope that even those people will hear our new album, which only tend to listen to classical music, that would be very nice

You’re in the process of new material for a new CD write. Your fans can not wait. So you can already tell us something about this? As the style will be? Like “Mother Earth”, or “Black Symphony” or are you going back to ancient times and the songs back harder? Here are long ballads as well as catchy songs to be found?
At the moment I can tell you this not so much to say because we’re at it, the song writing and we will try many different things. Every song is something very special and distinct, and when we’re done, we will certainly change again very much. We have so far only a few songs, but very many ideas. Let us surprise you, like us, as will be the end of the album

If you think back, what was your best concert which you have experienced?
This was clearly Black Symphony because I think that was the best for Within Temptation, what we had until now. All of the guest singers, the whole orchestra, which was great. The great hall and the many many fans who’ve been there. I think that was really unique. I think that was really the best show we’ve ever had. But the theater shows are also good as we can give back some of what we did at Black Symphony

What are your future plans?
The first priority is our new album. Then the trou in the spring and writing the new material for the next album. Then I’ll have a small own solo performance, at a show in from Belgium, Netherlands and Germany, with some original songs. So I have about 24 shows in the near future before me

Now a personal question, what do you think of tattoos? Especially to the fans of the band logo tattoo or similar signs? How do you see?
As a band we always feel honored when fans have something of the band. I think tattoos are very extreme, because you have the tattoo for a lifetime but as long as a band is rarely exist. Even I would give me none, but I think it’s great that there are people who do that. Really respectful

Would you like to give us some more on the way?
Uh, wow, OK, first I want to say thank you that you hear our music and ourselves to support and give us feedback. Therefore, I am pleased if you buy our new album and it aufnehmt just like the others. Have a little patience with the new album and we will meet again in any case in Austria

Thanks for the interview and a good trip
Thanks

Well they aren't married Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:02 pm

I knew that Interview Topic - Page 12 Icon_razz Thanks for posting,Kellie Interview Topic - Page 12 Icon_smile

Quote :
We have so far only a few songs, but very many ideas. Let us surprise you, like us, as will be the end of the album

I can't wait any longer. Interview Topic - Page 12 2251
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:11 am

KELLIE: "Well...they aren't married Razz" LOL!!! XD
Anyways, thanks for posting that interview! I'm so happy for Sharon and the rest of the guys! Sharon fuckin rocks! In Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:18 am

Nice interview Smile this ones pretty interesting.

Quote :
Interview in the Veronica Magazine; A Dutch Tv Guide.

Sharon den Adel (35) is the beautiful front woman of Within Temptation. that her flawless voice is beautiful in just about all genres, is good to hear on the new live album An Acoustic Night At The Theater, a beautiful recording of the theatre tour of the band last year.

Acoustic or electric?
That’s no choice for me, mainly because I think the combination is very nice. As a singer I think it is a relief to play acoustic now. It is very pure and sometimes I miss that. The numbers are certainly a surprise for the fans, but hopefully also for non-fans.

Baby boys or baby girl?
If baby is not much difference. Her character comes later. I do believe that whit Luna you really could see immediately that it was a girl and Aiden is a real boy

What surprise may the fans expect from you?
For me personally, I'm now working on Night Of The Proms, so I do 22 shows in Netherlands and Belgium. An acoustic show next year and we are working on a new album! So we are again looking for a different sound.

Who is your idol?
In every life you have another hero. For me is that my grandmother. She taught me a lot when I was teenager and it was not much fun at home. She was always very understanding. And people who support you if you are feeling down, are my heroes. Very often they are people who you had not expected.

What is your greatest sin?
Currently sushi, haha. Yes, you can also eat to much of it, believe me. And goat cheese and red wine.

When was the last time you had a ticket?
It had been a while, but this week I received another one. I was talking in the car, So I just not paying attention. But Robert has the most tickets, though he thinks that he can drive very well ...

What age would you like to live?
I earlier wanted to be in the 90s. Then I had to go to a Nirvana concert. That seems such an experience: a band that floats on emotion.

What is your favorite household chore?
vacuuming and mopping. I like it and then think about things.

How much money you spent on your appearance?
For some reasonable action, a make-up artist is expensive. At home I’m quickly finished with mascara. In terms of clothing I am a shopaholic. I have had a dress custom-made for Euro 2500, but that was for the band.

What is your favorite dirty word?
I have more. but I must be careful, because my daughter is listening. And when I say'chips', she says: Mom, you should not say chips! Too smart.

Where you feel ashamed of?
Robert has the habit of pulling everything together for clothing. Most of the times it looks nice, but when he dresses Luna, we are a circus family sometimes with all those different colors...

What would you do with one million?
Then I go to the Seychelles. Been there when I was a child, truly a paradise.

What is the worst thing you've ever heard when someone tried to fancy you?
Something like: I know you from somewhere? Of course you know me from somewhere.

What is your biggest wish?
World peace of course, haha. Nice, but unrealistic. I would like to have a less consumption-oriented society

What if you only have one day to live?
Sounds silly, but I've already done a lot in my life. I want that day in a beautiful place to spend with my family.

I'll scan the Metal Hammer one in a bit but it doesn't really say anything new.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:50 am

Oh Sharon you keep showing us why we love you....so cute and makes me laugh
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 am

^LOL, argeed! I like that interview and Sharon always replies in such a cute manner. In Love
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Lovely interview,thank you Kellie! Interview Topic - Page 12 Icon_smile
She has seen Nirvana live Interview Topic - Page 12 160414 and has been to Seychelles,I envy her Interview Topic - Page 12 Icon_razz
But it seems I don't agree with her at the food question Interview Topic - Page 12 986904 Bad sheep Interview Topic - Page 12 296380
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Love Lovely interview, she's so kind!

...I feel like such a stalker knowing so much about her XD
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Aww, Sharon. In Love Was so nice to read this interview, thanks a lot for posting Kellie. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:11 am

Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:27 am

Thanks a lot Kellie! Fangirl Hug
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Thank you Kellie.I will try to do my best to read them Interview Topic - Page 12 Icon_smile
And the pictures from Metal Hammer are just stunning! Interview Topic - Page 12 160414
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Thanks for scanning Kellie Glomp
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:08 pm

Super glomp

Thank you <3 I can imagine the new album cover Razz The snake and the apple are awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Interview Topic - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Thanks for those Kellie!! You're amazing!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Group Hug You're all welcome Razz

I'm just confused as to who called Utopia 'Pop Idol meets Within Temptation'. Thats just stupid.
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Wasnt sure were to post this but i came across this its sharon talking about the tracks on the acoustic night at the theatre album

So adorable an so beautiful love her so so much Smile