The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic

Go down 
+19
pyra
BigBossWTF
teardrop101
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Onno
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Emmy
Lady Draconian
Fork Ninja
Until the End
WTrocker
FallenHalos
Ktsunami
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm

^ YOU ARE SUCH A MAN IN THE LAST COMMENT OF YOURS. *tut*

OMG HIS EYES ARE In Love
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:01 pm

^LOL, can't help it! Banana
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 pm

XD Men.

Sorry but Sharon is mine mwhahahah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:11 pm

^How 'bout you share her, huh? I want her too, you know. Waggling Eyebrows
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Sharon is Roberts.

Unforunatly Sad Razz BUT THEY DO HAVE TWO KIDS. AND ARE HAPPY.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:21 pm

^Woot, she's mine!Dancing even Fani said so.XD
Yeah I know. I'm just messing. But yeah, I'm so happy for the both of them! May they live happily ever after. I love you
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:42 pm

BigBossCp wrote:
Ey, what do you know, I LOVE women too! What a coincidence! In Love
And even better when women like women too...AWESOME!Razz Small world, ain't it, lol! Razz

OMG ME TOO! I'm seeing Jennifer's Body for that exact reason. Razz Megan Fox + Amanda Seyfried = Love Fangirl Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:19 pm

I dont think Megan Fox is very sexy at all.

Kate Beckinsale on the other hand Fangirl I just saw the advert for Whiteout or whatever film she's in.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:06 am

Ktsunami wrote:
BigBossCp wrote:
Ey, what do you know, I LOVE women too! What a coincidence! In Love
And even better when women like women too...AWESOME!Razz Small world, ain't it, lol! Razz

OMG ME TOO! I'm seeing Jennifer's Body for that exact reason. Razz Megan Fox + Amanda Seyfried = Love Fangirl Yay!
Interesting...*joins Kay*Love Fangirl Yay!

KellieBent wrote:
*AHEM* I would let you know, that as a guy, Megan Fox is VERY SEXY! And yeah I know, she's a bitch, but that doesn't take away the fact that she's still fuckin hot! Yea-Yeah! w00t
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:38 am

KellieBent wrote:
To be fair I dont like men that much. Theres not many features of mens bodys that are sexy.

*high fives* Clapping

the only men I'm interested in are the ones that look girls, I've found.

It's above the belt what counts Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:05 am

Am I gonna get hit if I say that I don't think Tuomas is very sexy at all?
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:54 am

^I can't wait to see Kellie's reaction to that XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 pm

BigBossCp wrote:

KellieBent wrote:
*AHEM* I would let you know, that as a guy, Megan Fox is VERY SEXY! And yeah I know, she's a bitch, but that doesn't take away the fact that she's still fuckin hot! Yea-Yeah! w00t

Rolling Eyes And as a woman I dont think she's sexy at all. I really dont see anything special about her.

*le gasp* Tuomas is the sexiest man in the world. Tis a good job I love you more Andy Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:09 pm

KellieBent wrote:
BigBossCp wrote:

KellieBent wrote:

Rolling Eyes And as a woman I dont think she's sexy at all. I really dont see anything special about her.

*le gasp* Tuomas is the sexiest man in the world. Tis a good job I love you more Andy Razz

Her hair, those eyes, her smooth skin...nevermind XD
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:11 pm

*takes kellies side*

Plus i thought this was for discussion aobut men not whether megan fos is sexy diffrent thread Razz
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:14 pm

*To Matt: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <_< >_> Don't give away my plan*
Megan Fox <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
HA!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:24 pm

She tries way too hard to be sexy, which makes her unsexy.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:15 pm

^ Exactly. She really gets on my nerves. She's ugly with make-up on AND without. And she's like a ROBOT. She shows no feelings.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Why are you talking about women in the men's thread?

Ryan Reynolds. I watch the series Two Guys and a Girl on tv, which is a bit old, but he still looks good 10 years later.
http://www.scene-stealers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/2009_adventureland_006.jpg

Last edited by Onno on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:50 pm

^And he's from the movie Van Wilder...funny-ass movie! Laughing
Back to top Go down
pyra
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Female
Number of posts : 6
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:01 am

Hmmmm... sexy.. my idea of sexy and others ideas are different.

Ville Valo, Brad Pitt,
Khan
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Roysoni
Marco
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 IMG_0003
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:05 am

I agree about Ville and Kahn...seriously not just their looks but their singing voices make me melt
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
pyra
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Female
Number of posts : 6
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:40 am

mmmhhhhmmmm

I couldnt agree more. When I saw Kamelot, my sister said I looked like a tree. I just stood there all fixated. LOL
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:56 am

Marco's definitely a hottie. He winked at me at the concert <333333
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:49 am

OMJ it's pyra's old avatar. XD

I still think of Marco every time you post anywhere you know. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next