The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic

Go down 
+19
pyra
BigBossWTF
teardrop101
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Onno
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Emmy
Lady Draconian
Fork Ninja
Until the End
WTrocker
FallenHalos
Ktsunami
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:47 am

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 John-morrison

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 John_morrison

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 John_cena

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Cena

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 JOHN-CENA
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Emmy
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
Emmy

Female
Number of posts : 473
Favorite WT song : The Promise, Faster & In The Middle Of The Night
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70 / 20070 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:42 pm

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 L_6bd8bd912a6f48b7bd4763b0adc1f632 In Love
Back to top Go down
http://bremer-photography.com
Emmy
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
Emmy

Female
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70 / 20070 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:43 pm

Oh my god!
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:02 pm

The appeal is either David himself:
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Aab

or the Doctor:
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Aaj.sized

Or it's the suit.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:22 pm

For fear of sounding strange i like david Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:27 pm

I don't find you strange...but I think the appeal for me is in The Doctor LOL
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Since iv been watching dr who since i was 4 its not the doctor Razz its david
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:48 pm

David *drools* He's so handsome. In Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:43 pm

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

I cant look at David Tennant. We have a teacher who looks exactly like him. Who also seems to have a crush on Haz. He locked her in his room to ask her about her 'oral skills', he said something about her having sexy legs and also told her she deserves a good punishment.

Probably dont sound funny but it is for me and Dave Razz

I cant say he's good looking though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Emmy
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
Emmy

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Am i the only one who doesn't know who/what Doctor Who is??? scratch
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:08 pm

I think it may just be shown in England, I dunno.

I really dont like Dr Who though.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Well its shown else ware but its an english programme that ran from 1963 to 1990 then returned in 2004

Hehe iv had a business teacher tell me i was not a student and 5 years older she would sleep with me (it scared me) so kellie i found that funny Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:41 pm

Emmy wrote:
Am i the only one who doesn't know who/what Doctor Who is??? scratch
Maybe...a very good sci-fi programme...I recommend it!
If you can get BBC you should get the Doctor Razz

I don't want David to leave the show....#10 is a good Doctor, great personality. And yummy.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Hehe i preferred number 7 ^^ but tennent is my second favorite doctor. sorry im derailing this thread something chronic

so on topic i like david alot Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:04 am

Razz I'd be scared by your business teacher. He had to teach us something in January and I spent the whole lesson laughing. Haz wanted to kill me. It's too funny.

Anyway back to sexy men Smile Placebo were just on Scuzz with their videography for 2 hours and apart from reminding me how amazing they are, I remember how sexy Brian Molko is. He's gorgeous. Although I'm not sure any of you will agree Razz

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Placeboln0

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Brianinthebath

And with Ville In Love

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Brian-VilleG
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:58 am

Emmy wrote:

Oh my god!

Yeah, that's always my reaction too. Razz

Just ask Kellie, I need to borrow her hands a lot. XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:02 am

Razz You really do.

I dont really like muscles or abs. Well I like a little muscle in the arms. I dunno I think I'm in the minority with the tyoe of men I like Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:33 am

Yeah, you like twigs. I find twig-like men strange. Muscles FTW. Razz
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:20 am

Hm...wrestlers aren't my thing really, especially those with unnaturally large, uneven muscles and huge veins popping out. The other wrestler had much nicer muscles AND longish hair.

Here's my kind of guy...

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Madmartigan
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Lfc3kilmer1
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Madmartigan_2
Actor Val Kilmer as Mad Martigan, Film: Willow
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Val_kilmer
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Val-kilmer
More Val Kilmer. Unfortunately he is old and fat now, but he used to be sexy as hell!

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Eomer
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 3551883967
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Page0_1
Actor, Karl Urban. First pic, as Eomer in LOTR
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:19 pm

I'm with Kellie, I'm not big on uscles either. Smile

Brian Molko is hot in the second pic Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Nope muscles look odd so from my point of view no Smile
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:40 pm

So I have a huge crush on Emppu. He's so cute. Awww.

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Emppu

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Wallpaper_NightwishSpain_Emppu1_102

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 015

Anette and Cristina agree Very Happy

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Dscn9818ba8

Maybe we should have a sexy women thread for our growing number of men...and so I can bombard you all with pictures of Anette
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:43 pm

Hes cool his hairs just longer than mine though Razz
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:58 pm

KellieBent wrote:

Maybe we should have a sexy women thread for our growing number of lesbians/bisexuals...and so I can bombard you all with pictures of Anette
I think this is what you meant Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Men Discussion Topic   The Sexy Men Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:02 pm

^ I really don't think that is a fair comment.

Perhaps we should just have a "sexy person" thread?
Back to top Go down

The Sexy Men Discussion Topic
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next