The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!

Go down 
+23
MetalHeadLiz
Anna
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
bellatrix
Sharon
Dragana
CatocalaLacrymosa
icer82
Emmy
Sweet Sorrow
ice-queen
WTrocker
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
BigBossWTF
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Onno
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:30 pm

First show setlist:

Towards The End
Pale
Caged
Stand My Ground
Somewhere
The Cross
Frozen
All I Need
The Heart of Everything
*Break*
Intro
Jillian
Angels
What Have You Done
Hand of Sorrow
Mother Earth
Our Solemn Hour
Memories
Ice Queen

The order was slightly different in the show I went to. But I think it will be a compilation of different shows anyway. (Italics is acoustic)

01. Towards The End
02. Pale
03. Caged
04. Stand My Ground
05. Somewhere
06. The Cross
07. Frozen
08. All I Need

09. The Heart of Everything
*Break*
10. Intro
11. Jillian
12. Angels
13. Forgiven
14. Memories
15. WHYD

16. Hand of Sorrow
17. Mother Earth
18. Our Solemn Hour
19. Ice Queen

Unless it's a double CD, which I doubt, the entire show wouldn't even even fit on it. Somewhere had Anneke's voice on tape so they might ditch that one. If I had to ditch a couple more, they would be Intro, Jillian, Angels and Ice Queen.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:55 pm

OMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*passes out*

WT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Badass! The only thing that sucks, now, is that we have to wait almost TWO whole months before being able to order it, and I don't think I'll be able to wait that long before going crazy or something, lol! I'm not a patient guy... bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Smile Thanks Onno. I forgot about Towards The End, would be good to have a proper version of it Smile

Maybe they'll just put out the songs they did acousticly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 pm

BLOODY HELL!!!! PALE!!!!!

PALE

OMG!!!! DUDE IF PALE, FROZEN, SMG AND MEMORIES ARE ALL ON THIS CD, I WILL FINALLY HAVE A CD WITH MY ALL MY FAVORITE SONGS ON IT!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I am always like if only Frozen was on TSF....BUT HUZZZAH!!!

Don't let me down, Sharon In Love

Group Hug Group Hug Group Hug Party Party Party Party Party Party Party

Bouncing Wave Group Bouncing The Wave Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Oh yeah I want Memories on the cd. It had a nice intro that was unheard to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:07 pm

The stelist sounds great.I can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl
... lol!

Last edited by BigBossCp on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 pm

I love you Roberto, you are so perfect...it's like you're like us but YOU'RE A FANBOY!!!!

it's so adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Glomp
Aw, thanks a lot Amy Snug
And yes, I'm a proud FANBOY, but that's why I suggest we have a BLUE Smiley as well Fangirl
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:52 pm

TSFanclub Twitter says there will be a single in September What a Face Could it be true?

OMG it's true! The CD will have 11 tracks, one of which is a NEW song + single! bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by Onno on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:54 pm

OH GOD.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:01 pm

I just heard Robert say it in a radio interview from this afternoon, it's great Smile He says it's going to be a song that wouldn't appear on a regular WT album, but it fit on this live album.

EDIT: Oh damn, I was not first this time. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:16 am

Quote :
Within Temptation is releasing a new single, according to Robert in a dutch radioshow.

The single will be released in September, a month before the new CD will be in stores. On the CD there will be 11 acoustic tracks, 10 recorded during the theatre tour in 2008, and 1 very special song you would not expect on a Within Temptation album. This special song will be the new single.

We will keep you updated!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Like I'm even more excited. So glad I wasn't away for this news! NEW SONG! In like a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MONTH!

WT In Love Super glomp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:29 am

OMG new WT YAY YAY I am so excited
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:34 am

OMS.

Oh. My fucking Sharon...

I'm so excited right now....I can't even think. September?!?! This is the best year EVER.

Party Party Party Party Party Pink Bounce Pink Bounce Pink Bounce Pink Bounce Colorful Bounce Clapping Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Bouncing Wave Bouncing Wave Group Bouncing Group Bouncing Group Bouncing Group Bouncing Group Bouncing Bouncing Wave Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana In Love In Love Bouncing Wave Super Happy Party Party w00t Group Bouncing Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Super glomp Super glomp Super glomp The Wave The Wave Group Bouncing Partay! Partay! Group Bouncing Group Bouncing Group Bouncing Group Bouncing Bouncing Wave Bouncing Wave Party Party Party Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Party Thumbs Up Pink Bounce
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:18 am

^ Jaw Drop FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! lol!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:50 am

I would've posted more, but I didn't want someone to have a seizure like I did...
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:00 am

OH MY SHARON Jaw Drop

One month?Just 1 month?This has to be the best thing that happened in 2009 Super Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:41 am

OHMYSHARON OHMYSHARON OHMYSHARON I HAD A HEART ATTACK AFTER LOOKING AT THIS FORUM AND NOW .... NOW I'M HAVING ONE BECAUSE THERE'S A NEW WT SONG OUT THERE IN THE WORLD WAITING TO BE LISTENED TO. IT'S JUST OUT THERE WAITING TO BE OBSSESED OVER.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:33 pm

OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS!!!! I'm so excited!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Super HappySuper HappySuper HappyDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:38 pm

WTrocker wrote:
OHMYSHARON OHMYSHARON OHMYSHARON I HAD A HEART ATTACK AFTER LOOKING AT THIS FORUM AND NOW .... NOW I'M HAVING ONE BECAUSE THERE'S A NEW WT SONG OUT THERE IN THE WORLD WAITING TO BE LISTENED TO. IT'S JUST OUT THERE WAITING TO BE OBSSESED OVER.

Fangirl..........Fangirl...........Fangirl........*HEART-ATTACK(AGH!*).............X___XAn Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Toomuch lol!
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Heart attacks are good when it for love Fangirl Fangirl Dancing Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Emmy
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
Emmy

Female
Number of posts : 473
Favorite WT song : The Promise, Faster & In The Middle Of The Night
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 20070 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:34 pm

WHAT???? NEW SONG??? Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://bremer-photography.com
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:11 am

Fork Ninja wrote:
Oh and Kay...no one is making you buy it. Sure they are the same songs, but every time Sharon sings a flower blooms....AND WHO DOESN'T LOVE FLOWERS?

Doesn't really change my mind about it if I have it buy it or not. Laughing But now, if lilies, and waffles are popping out of the ground me to enjoy....we've entered an entirely different level. Level 69. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next