The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
Anna
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
MetalHeadLiz
SoulLily
ice-queen
Onno
xut0piax
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ktsunami
HandOfSorrow
nightfalls
Fork Ninja
Sweet Sorrow
BigBossWTF
KellieBent
WTrocker
NeonFishnets
Diny
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:30 pm

She is (Actually, Haplo is a he at Sharon & Robert, its a she here)

Haplo and Lola are the names of the cats of Sharon and Robert.

Our cats are called Haplo and Mika :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:22 am

When your father comments on Sharon and Robert's relationship (are not married and how they have kids *cough*), and you give him a 10-minute lecture on how wonderful of a couple Shazza and Robert are and what wonderful parents you are certain they are Smile
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
Mimzzis
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Mimzzis

Female
Number of posts : 99
Favorite WT song : Every song ;D
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:44 pm

when my dad stole my Black Symphony and he dont wanna give it back, because he want to see this concert Sad
Back to top Go down
http://mimzzy.deviantart.com/
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:23 am

^ I'd love my dad forever if he wanted to watch Black Symphony Smile I love him anyways though.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:53 am

^Hehehe, I made my sister watch BS and she loved it! Very Happy She's the only one I've manage to convert in my family, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Hehe. I've semi-converted my mom. And my sister prefers Shazza to Simone, which I find odd. Usually it's the other way around!!
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Really? Simone is great, but she can't top Sharon.
I've mnage to convert my friend to Epicaism, but not WTism yet. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:46 am

Yeah, SiSi rocks. But Sharon still tops her Smile Love
I haven't been able to convert anyone to either, although my mom likes WT.
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:20 am

When you talk about converting people to WTism.

I converted one friend from a casual listener to a serious fan and made my mom into something of a fan, although she's not at all intense about it. But it's a start. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:29 am

My one 'friend' pretends to like All I Need. Grr.
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:50 pm

WHEN YOU HEAR ABOUT THE NEW YORK CONTEST AND YOU SHRIEK LIKE A HARPY, AND TEN MINUTES LATER YOU'RE STILL TOO THRILLED TO TYPE IN ANYTHING BUT CAPS!

Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:53 pm

^ Agreed Very Happy

When you're failing Math class because you cannot thing of anything but WT all day, every day Love But you wouldn't have it any other way!! Love Fangirl
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:59 am

When you're at home with the flu and think, "Awesome, I can watch Black Symphony."

My grandma watched the last four songs with me and liked them; she said Sharon's voice is beautiful and soothing. It made my day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Number of posts : 971
Favorite WT song : Somewhere Stand My Ground Sinead Iron Our Farewell
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:59 am

You play Faster on repeat non-stop and even during the night via headphones on your phone and same oes for Utopia
Back to top Go down
http://ryanslilttleangel.tumblr.com/
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:51 pm

^ Nahaha, I've done that with Utopia. Drove my mom crazy.

When you go camping and listen to Utopia on your mp3 to get to sleep.
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:48 pm

When you run to 3 different CD shops through the whole city to get the deluxe edition of TU and arrive consequently 40 minutes to late to your Japanese lesson.
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:34 pm

^ You have 3 CD shops in your city?! Lucky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:59 am

^^ You take Japanese? Me tooooo~ Very Happy

You know you're obsessed when your teacher asks where Arras is and you know the answer only because WT performed there.
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:23 pm

^ Love the signature and avatar Very Happy

When you see a ceiling tile that says 'Jillian' and you get excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:29 am

^ Thank you~ Very Happy

When you make a Sharon Sim and then spaz at the computer because it's not a good enough likeness.
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:49 pm

When you come to school hyper and overexcited because you're gonna reserve your copy of TU during computer class Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:49 am

When you go to get your copy of TU and narrate the journey in your head, comparing it to a pilgrimage to a holy site, and actually having the album in your hands makes you all emotional.

It was a religious experience, okay? Rainbow sheep
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:36 pm

^ Can't blame you, that's probably what will end up happening to me Love
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:13 am

When you know a girl named Jillian who's a real bitch and you feel bad for hating her only because of the song. bounce
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 am

^ Laughing My school has a ceiling tile that says 'Jillian' and I get excited XD Sheep 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next