The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
Anna
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
MetalHeadLiz
SoulLily
ice-queen
Onno
xut0piax
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ktsunami
HandOfSorrow
nightfalls
Fork Ninja
Sweet Sorrow
BigBossWTF
KellieBent
WTrocker
NeonFishnets
Diny
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 pm

OMGOSH,Diny you've been there You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Icon_eek I'm so jealous You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 378548
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Onno wrote:
Nice, where is that? Do you have more pics like that? I know some people have a picture of the The Dance chapel before it was demolished, I don't remember if that's you Razz

I've been there last saturday, Its still there! In Zeist Razz

http://maps.google.nl/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=nl&geocode=&q=hoofdstraat,+zeist&sll=52.469397,5.509644&sspn=2.964874,10.821533&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Hoofdstraat,+Driebergen-Rijsenburg,+Utrechtse+Heuvelrug,+Utrecht&ll=52.063414,5.263614&spn=0.001461,0.005284&z=18&layer=c&cbll=52.063414,5.263614&panoid=XykfrxRMDkBhQUvfu3EH9A&cbp=12,43.91,,0,3.9

Look!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:57 pm

So it's the same as this one?

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Normal_Within_Temptation-The_Dance-Interior_Frontal

I can't really see it on Google Maps, trees are blocking the view
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Yes it is Smile That is the same shoot as the one with the yellow dress
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Number of posts : 283
Favorite WT song : The Other Half (Of Me)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:33 pm

And it is in a wonderful area, I Love it
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:44 pm

I can't believe you've been there! That's so cool Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 pm

When you realize that Temptation isn't a major problem now.
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:50 pm

When you consider adding a totally random stranger on Facebook because he's holding THOE in his profile pic.

When the acronym WTF no longer means "what the fuck" in your mind but instead "Within Temptation forums".

When you read Sharon's palm from a photo.
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:10 am

^ XD Or Within Temptation Fanatics XD
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:12 am

Lol, that too.

Another: when you were absolutely devastated that Spain beat the Netherlands in the World Cup final!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 am

^That day doesn't exist for me. I don't recall. It never happened. I died that day. I was born the next day, so yeah, I'm not 21, I'm 3 days old. You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 378548

But anyways, I had changed my Username to BigBossWTF, and it does stands for WithinTemptationForum, not WhatTheFuck, lol! You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 378548 (just in case you were wondering, lol!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:41 pm

^ XD

Seripously.I was o angry when that happened.I mean I knew Spain was a great team,but still...

When you start to 'hate' Razz WT because they don't tell anything about their new album,but in that time recording it and enjoy every single bit of it without fans even knowing it about its existence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
MetalHeadLiz
Forsaken
Forsaken
MetalHeadLiz

Female
Number of posts : 517
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes, Destroyed, Sounds of Freedom
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Grrr @ Spain XD

When you decided the book you want to start writing is based on WT
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:01 pm

During that game my mom walked into the living room and announced that Spain was going to score a goal. I was just about ready to leap on her for that. DON'T JINX IT, MAN! >o<

MetalHeadLiz wrote:
When you decided the book you want to start writing is based on WT
Wide Eyed I'm not alone! Currently working on a plot based on Hand of Sorrow. Very Happy

When you spend hours in the music store with no money, just staring at the WT CDs. Even if you have them already, they need to be revered when seen in public.
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:58 pm

SoulLily wrote:
When you spend hours in the music store with no money, just staring at the WT CDs. Even if you have them already, they need to be revered when seen in public.
I do that, too. You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Icon_razz

When you hold your belly while singing. You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Icon_smile My little tribute to Sharon.
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:31 am

When you clean up your hard drive to make space for more Sharon pictures.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:34 am

SoulLily wrote:

I hold up the whole collection proudly and say "I have all these!!" with a huge grin on my face. XD The clerk in HMV in Peterborough never fails to be amused by me. Espcially the time he got two Doro CDs in store because he knew I was in town. I had a squealing fit and brought one right then and there XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:53 am

^ XD Awesome. The best I've gotten so far is weird looks from clerks/shoppers for stroking the CDs and smiling like a total creep. It's fun. XD
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:23 am

Seeing you all talking about the CDS

i neeed a big need to buy the silent force again as it jumps as soon i reach angels Sad
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:20 pm

When you're looking forward to a summer program for weeks, then suddenly lose your excitement when you realize it means you'll have hardly any WT time for a while.

When you're sick with an awful summer cold and the only thing that makes you feel better is listening to Sharon's beautiful voice.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:24 pm

You're designing a tattoo of gates with Enter lyrics on top of and underneath them...and totally planning to get it on your back.

All you can think about is when WT's gonna come to North America again. Seriously. It's distracting me from things I need to concentrate on.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:11 am

When you get the feeling that even if the world ends in 2012, it's all okay because in 2011 we'll have a new CD and a world tour, which makes life complete.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:04 am

When you play more WT songs in a hurry, because they're not at the top of your "Most Played This Week" list on Last.fm.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:32 pm

When you read the news on Twitter and in your head you can hear Sharon saying it, haha.
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:34 pm

^ I have the same. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next