The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:54 am

And you're Super Sheep Super Sheep Andy lol!
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:59 am

LOL

I bet your teacher thinks you're derarranged. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:06 am

Oh, I know he does. xD Every essay I write has something having to do with WT in it XD XD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:14 am

I wish i could write a paper about WT. Sad
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:34 am

Find a way to work it in.

Do it.

OMGYES.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:39 am

I will. Razz

Another obessed thing... when you spend your day off digging through photo galleries for the cover contest.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:43 am

When your friend mentions there is too much silence on the bus, you stat singing WHYD.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:34 am

When you devote half your time to making your voice sound like Sharon's.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:20 am

When you tell your friend whose roommate randomly sleeps during the day to tell the roomie to count sheep and that since she is so stupid you'll stand in the doorway as a visual aid.

When you get extremely mad at someone who claims to be more obsessed with a band than you are with WT.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 pm

Andy that is the best story EVER! Haha sheep! Super Sheep
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:57 pm

When you sneakily run out the printer ink printing out pictures of Sharon to go on your wall.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:44 pm

I think I ran out of dark ink due to that.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Same here I have no black or brown left Sad My folders are being robbed of WT pics Sad
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:13 pm

When, in the course of a random conversation, your housemate says "yeah, it's the fear..." your head whips around.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:56 pm

Andy that's a great story Very Happy

When you randomly dance around singing a song and your friends end up joining in xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:04 am

When you beg your band director to find sheet music for Mother Earth.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:44 am

When you do the same thing with your choir instructor. You tell him you'll even write out the sheet music for something if he can't find any.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:52 am

When looking at your eyes with just the screen light you notice more are one the letters W I T H I N T E M P T A T I O N than any others.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:06 am

^I did not comprehend any of that message. xD Did you mean to say "When looking at your keys you notice more light is on W I T H N E M P A and O"? XD XD
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:23 am

when u seen the wrod temptation in a book the only thing u think is 'within temptation'
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:32 pm

When you can't type the word Within without automatically starting the word Temptation after it.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 5:08 pm

^ Do the same thing all the time. Sometimes I even type "Temptation" and then automatically go in front of it and type "Within"

And look at me automatically capitalizing those two words. XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 5:57 pm

When you scream in your media lesson because the sheet you've just been given has 'Final Destination' on. And then you scream even more when you see the word 'Within' is on the sheet 6 times.

When it kills you to take your Mother Earth CD out of your CD player because it NEVER leaves, even if it is to put BS CD in. I was actually appologising to ME Razz It is it's home.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:28 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
^ Do the same thing all the time. Sometimes I even type "Temptation" and then automatically go in front of it and type "Within"

And look at me automatically capitalizing those two words. XD

I even do it when I'm writing on paper. My college notes have scribbles all over them from where I've had to remove the word Temptation LOL
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:33 pm

When you always want to write "in" after "with"

lol

I just did it.

and WITHOUT is an evil word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: