The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:03 am

Thanks. Snug

I was played on a level I don't quite understand right now. He had a girlfriend, a friend of mine, the entire time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:31 am

Aww Kay *glomps you* Super glomp

Honestly, boys will be boys and everyone learns that the hard way. They all suck Razz Besdies our gods Razz Sorry to all guys on the forum.
But they honestly dont understand girls, and unless theyre gay they never will, we have to learn how to live with them Razz

Just ignore him and get subtle revenge when the oppurtunity arrises. he's a jackass, and I feel sorry for him. But as said before, you're so much better Comfort You really are. And you deserve someone as amazing as you are
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:01 pm

FallenHalos wrote:

Honestly, boys will be boys and everyone learns that the hard way. They all suck Razz Besdies our gods Razz Sorry to all guys on the forum.
But they honestly dont understand girls, and unless theyre gay they never will, we have to learn how to live with them Razz

Just ignore him and get subtle revenge when the oppurtunity arrises. he's a jackass, and I feel sorry for him. But as said before, you're so much better Comfort You really are. And you deserve someone as amazing as you are

@kay Glomp hes a smeg head just be subltle in revenge its more fun

@rynne: hey thats harsh Razz *sobs*
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Ktsunami wrote:

SON. OF. A BITCH!

I could kill D right now. Just fucking rip his head off his shoulders.

See, all weekend we'd been talking and flirting. And it was just fucking amazing. Eventually it was brought up that I was interested.

And he says he is too. So we've been talking, and aside from an incident in which an outside force caused me to act poorly, very seriously about getting together. Stuff like we should have thought this way sooner. Etc. etc. I was finally starting to think, gee here's that fairytale thing I'd been hoping for.

And now I feel like a total bitch, cause I got really pissed off at a good friend for saying that this would happen. Guilty. I should've listened. Intently. And certainly not gotten pissed.

So he brings it up yet again today. I come to find out he's really only saying this cause I like him.

And we all know what that means.

Which I wouldn't really have been offended by if he'd just said it up front. I wouldn't have done it, but at least I wouldn't have been played like a puppet for 48 hours.

So. I'm very fucking pissed.

KellieBent wrote:
^ Glomp Glomp Glomp

I'm so sorry Kay. He doesn't deserve you. He doesn't deserve to even know you. You are amazing and if he cant see that he's an idiot.

You're so much better than him. And there is someone out there who will treat you right.

Oh and I'm going to fucking kill him. I really am.

Fork Ninja wrote:
Screw him, Kay, honestly, I will never understand messing with someone's mind like that.

You kick his ass. Rules don't apply to jerks who need to get theirs.

I'm sorry though...Don't feel foolish. You are a great person and anyone would be LUCKY to have you so don't waste yourself on nasty boys.

Comfort Glomp Very sorry to hear that Kay, but both Kellie and Amy are right. Don't even bother with that jerk-off. It's not you, it's him. We all know you're a sweet young lady, very smart, and funny. If anything, he'll be sorry for missing his chance with someone as cool and special like you. So fuck him, and just like that one saying, "there are a lot more fish in the barrel" (wait, no! It's) "there are a lot more fish at sea" (or is it at the lake?" scratch God damn it, point is, he's not the only dude out there, and the right time will come when you'll find the perfect guy for you. So don't worry or stress over him, it's not worth it, and you don't deserve to feel that way. You're too good for him. this situation was very unfortunate, but the least you can get out of this is "experience". 89.6% of first-time relationships don't always work out. (Btw, I just made that statistic up) but the point of that is that most first-time's aren't always the one's. I know because of experience, and because of my friends, and in general, it happens to other people. So that's what I mean by "experience". If the first relationship doesn't work out for some reason, then fuck it, and go on. And next time you get in another relationship, then you'll have more experience and you'll know what you'll have to do in order to improve. You learn not only by mistakes (in your case, from other people) but as well from experience. So yeah, don't be down or anything, he doesn't know what he just lost. Be patient because eventually, you'll find your perfect guy who's going to treat you well, with respect and dignity, and love you for who and what you are. Hope this sort of helped and cheered you up a bit. Snug Take care!

FallenHalos wrote:

All right, a bit harsh, but I understand what you mean. I know there are guys who take advantage of women, or hit them, or don't respect them, or are plain assholes (and those are the one's who can fuckin choke on a bannana and die. They have no balls, aren't even half a man, and are pussy-ass cowards) But not all dudes are like that. I, for example, respect women, I give them their place (give them their space), I treat them well, I don't give them this "machismo" attitude, and I most definitely don't take advantage of them for anything. I take everything smoothly, patiently, and step-by-step. I mean, I'm not perfect of course, I've done some stupid mistakes, and fucked some shit up pretty badly, but I do strive for that. So yeah...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:02 pm

spinning hug

It's fish in the water, R. XD

I do feel a lot better today. So thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Ok seriously my mother needs to be locked away in a padded cell and the key thrown away. The woman can't keep control over her own multiple personalities. It's obvious she has them but she'd never admit it. All I asked was to take the download block off of my phone because I wanted a new ringtone. I'm not out of work now. In fact I'm working two jobs but she refused because I "owe" her money. WTF!!!!!! What about all the times she stole money from me and I never saw a dime of it back? What about all those times she guilted me into giving her money I didn't have? The times I went without food because if I didn't give her the money she'd make my life hell? Did she forget all that? That I have sacrificed a lot because she needed the money for a bill or to feed my sister. It's not my god damn fault that she married a dead beat, lazy ass, drug addict who would rather sit on his ass and gamble his money away than do anything to contribute to his household. I didn't tell her to marry him. In fact I wish she wouldn't have seeing as he thinks he can be my daddy now that mine is dead and because he's married to my mother. I'm sorry but the asshole will never be my father. I had one of those and a damn good one. He may have walked away at one time but he never in had entire life has treated my like mom has. I was his child. Daddy loved me and he made proved it time and again. I was never a mistake to him but a gift. Mom has repeatedly told me that I was the biggest mistake of her life since I was ten years old. That on top of her trying to control even when I can breathe. So now because I told her I wouldn't let her use the cell phone to control me and I'd get my own phone contract by the end of the year because I am so sick of her shit I'm blackmailing her. Again, WTF?!?!?!? I love my mom I do. I don't like her attitude 99% of the time but she is my mother. I love her despite how she treats me. I have a hard time telling her what I think and putting her in her place when she treats me like shit because she is my mother. No matter how she talks to me or treats me which includes beating on me (which she is prone to do) I just can't do that to her. I can't be mean back. I probably should grow a backbone but I wouldn't even do my worst enemy that way no matter what they did to me. I just can't be like that. And this time it's my mother. She's the only parent I have so I cling to a hope of her changing but I know it won't happen.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:25 pm

First off Snug

Ok i think for what you've said shes not ideal and that shes way out of line on so many things and for that i think she needs to change and i hope she does for you because you are a wonderful person Snug

I also think i admire your strength of still loveing her after all that, which is such a wonderful thing Snug hope it works out for you and if not that you are happy but carry on as you are loveing her no matter what that is a quality that is wonderful and that would make the world a better place if we all had Glomp
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:29 am

LeiaLeFey wrote:
Ok seriously my mother needs to be locked away in a padded cell and the key thrown away. The woman can't keep control over her own multiple personalities. It's obvious she has them but she'd never admit it. All I asked was to take the download block off of my phone because I wanted a new ringtone. I'm not out of work now. In fact I'm working two jobs but she refused because I "owe" her money. WTF!!!!!! What about all the times she stole money from me and I never saw a dime of it back? What about all those times she guilted me into giving her money I didn't have? The times I went without food because if I didn't give her the money she'd make my life hell? Did she forget all that? That I have sacrificed a lot because she needed the money for a bill or to feed my sister. It's not my god damn fault that she married a dead beat, lazy ass, drug addict who would rather sit on his ass and gamble his money away than do anything to contribute to his household. I didn't tell her to marry him. In fact I wish she wouldn't have seeing as he thinks he can be my daddy now that mine is dead and because he's married to my mother. I'm sorry but the asshole will never be my father. I had one of those and a damn good one. He may have walked away at one time but he never in had entire life has treated my like mom has. I was his child. Daddy loved me and he made proved it time and again. I was never a mistake to him but a gift. Mom has repeatedly told me that I was the biggest mistake of her life since I was ten years old. That on top of her trying to control even when I can breathe. So now because I told her I wouldn't let her use the cell phone to control me and I'd get my own phone contract by the end of the year because I am so sick of her shit I'm blackmailing her. Again, WTF?!?!?!? I love my mom I do. I don't like her attitude 99% of the time but she is my mother. I love her despite how she treats me. I have a hard time telling her what I think and putting her in her place when she treats me like shit because she is my mother. No matter how she talks to me or treats me which includes beating on me (which she is prone to do) I just can't do that to her. I can't be mean back. I probably should grow a backbone but I wouldn't even do my worst enemy that way no matter what they did to me. I just can't be like that. And this time it's my mother. She's the only parent I have so I cling to a hope of her changing but I know it won't happen.

I agree with what Mat said right there, and that does make you into a great and special daughter towards your mother.To still love your parents, no matter what the situation. Your mom might not realize it now, but she'll eventually have to recognize what a great daughter you've been to her throughout these years. From the looks of it, you've helped her financially, emotionally, and are basically the only one she can depend on. She should realize how lucky she is to have a daughter like you, and be grateful for it. So I'm guessing your mom must be going through some tough moments right now, but that doesn't give her the right to offend you in that way, or even less to beat you. You should try to sit your mom down, and have a serious talk with her, and let her know that you're the one trying hard for her and your sister and that the least she should do is be thankful and appreciative that she has a great daughter like you. If your mom is Bipolar or has multiple personalities, then you should convince her to go to the doctors, get her checked-out, and have her take some meds. Hope she's able to reconcile, but if not, then it's on her, not you, you tried. Also, whether your mom likes it or not, you should tell her that you're a "big girl" now, you're mature enough, and are becoming more independent. It's not that you're being a rebel or anything like that, but you're old enough to make your own decision and you don't need someone to babysit you or tell you what you need to do or not do. Stand up for yourself and make her see that. She'll have to eventually "let go". I hope your relationship with your mother improves, and hope she can recognize and appreciate everything that you've done for her.
Now, about your step-father (right?), don't even allow that son of a bitch to insult you, or give you crap, or even DARE beat you, or even lay a finger on you. he has no right to do so, nor is he your actual father. It sucks that you're real father isn't there for you anymore, I'm sorry, so if this fuckin asshole wants to be your "father" then he has to earn it and show you that he cares. I really hope you can work this out. Good luck, take care, and stand your ground!
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:07 am

*deep breath*
*scream*

You know what, you stupid, lazy, fat, arrogant, asshole?
I hate you.
No, not just because I'm mad.
I really do hate you, I don't give a shit about you.

Just because you haven't hit me regulalry since I was 7 doesn't mean you don't fucking abuse me.
Your little jokes and teases that push me over the edge until I'm in tears or slicing the skin off my arms , thats abuse.
The way you put me down and go out of your way to prove you can do whatever you want to me. That's abuse.
The way you tell me with that stupid fucked up smile that you know how to do things without leaving a mark so no one would know. THAT IS ABUSE DAMNIT!

I'm sick and tired of you in all my fucking personal shit. I'm tired of you forcing your damn religion on me. I'm tired of you treating me like I'm an incompetent 5 year old. I'm tired of you. Period. The end.

I don't blame my sister at all for running away! Who could fucking stand living here? I don't know how the hell I do, except for maybe, just maybe, I'm a little more decent than her. But god do I think about it every day. Getting the fuck out of here forever. Never seeing any of you again!

You don't understand me and you don't want to. You think you know everything about me, but really, you don't know shit. I bet you don't know why I write dark poems. I bet you didn't know I tried to kill myself. I bet you don't know why I used to cut myself before I promised her I'd stop. I bet you didn't know all the ways I was self destructive, just trying to hurt myself, trying to find some sort of fucking solace.

Nope. You don't. didn't. and never will.
So you know what, fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:19 am

God, you know sometimes I really want to push your parents in front of an 18 wheeler. And resurrect them just to do it again. >.<

If I could I'd gladly let you and Holly live in my basement. Or in my attic if you prefer heights.

Please, please please, -please- tell me you aren't cutting yourself now. Hug I care way too much about you to let you keep doing that, Twin. Snug
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:21 am

Do it? Please? I'll pay you! I'll kidnap Sharon and bring her here for you!

Thanks Twinny Hug that'd be amazing

I promse, I'm not. I haven't since like... Febuary of something. -_- even though I really want to. Hug Super glomp
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:24 am

I'm not an assassin. Hug

Snug

I'm glad. Keep fighting it. My one friend is almost up to year of being clean and just being around him it's definitely worth the struggle. Snug
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:29 am

Shame Sad

I will. there's no way I could do that to Holly... Hug
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:42 am

FallenHalos wrote:
*deep breath*
*scream*

You know what, you stupid, lazy, fat, arrogant, asshole?
I hate you.
No, not just because I'm mad.
I really do hate you, I don't give a shit about you.

Just because you haven't hit me regulalry since I was 7 doesn't mean you don't fucking abuse me.
Your little jokes and teases that push me over the edge until I'm in tears or slicing the skin off my arms , thats abuse.
The way you put me down and go out of your way to prove you can do whatever you want to me. That's abuse.
The way you tell me with that stupid fucked up smile that you know how to do things without leaving a mark so no one would know. THAT IS ABUSE DAMNIT!

I'm sick and tired of you in all my fucking personal shit. I'm tired of you forcing your damn religion on me. I'm tired of you treating me like I'm an incompetent 5 year old. I'm tired of you. Period. The end.

I don't blame my sister at all for running away! Who could fucking stand living here? I don't know how the hell I do, except for maybe, just maybe, I'm a little more decent than her. But god do I think about it every day. Getting the fuck out of here forever. Never seeing any of you again!

You don't understand me and you don't want to. You think you know everything about me, but really, you don't know shit. I bet you don't know why I write dark poems. I bet you didn't know I tried to kill myself. I bet you don't know why I used to cut myself before I promised her I'd stop. I bet you didn't know all the ways I was self destructive, just trying to hurt myself, trying to find some sort of fucking solace.

Nope. You don't. didn't. and never will.
So you know what, fuck you.
OMFG, I can't believe that shit! Is that your...your father, that does all the abusing to you!? If it is, or whoever it is, you should honestly call the police and report for physical (and probably verbal) abuse. You should try recording it for evidence, that way, he can rot in jailed and get ass-rapped by his cell-mates, every night.Don't let that coward ass pesticide get away with his inexcusable and straight-up wrong actions! Maybe not today, nor tomorrow, or next year, but eventually, he'll get everything bad that he deserves, and nobody is going to pity him or show him any mercy! What goes around, comes around! I'm so sorry to hear that Rynne. I wish I could do something about that! Keep fighting and never give up or lose hope for yourself! But PLEASE, for the love of Sharon, don't go cutting yourself or even THINK about suicide! That's not the solution. You should honestly, get away from there and go somewhere else (like a friend or acquaintance) and start living your own life, your way. Get away from all that vile shit, you don't deserve it; you deserve a lot better and you deserve to live a happy life! I wish I could kick that son of a bitch's ass, and leave him all battered up with blood, just to see how he would like it to get beat mercilessly...just to teach him a lesson to NEVER fuck with women like that. Pussy ass mother fucker! I despise these kind of cowards, those who have this machismo attitude and who, for some fuckin reason, think of themselves as being superior to women in every way. That's a huge load of utter bull! Seriously, for your sake, you should run away and try making your own life. I wish you the best, my sympathies to you, and please, take care of yourself and be safe! Comfort Comfort Hug Snug
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:00 am

*can't help but to laugh*
Oh god... I have issues, but that made me smile and laugh.

Yes, i am talking about my father. and 1, he's a sweet talker, AND works in law enforcement, police believe him NOT me or my mom or sister. So that wont help.

I wont, I wont, I promise. I promised my girlfriend i wouldn't, and i never want to break a promise to her again. and I wont.

I would love to get away, but sadly, I can't. *sighs* not for another 2 -3 years.
And I would runaway, i really would, but since he works for law enforcement, he'd have me tracked down before I even left state. 'Tis why my sister ran away to Mexico when she was 16 Razz But I don't want to go there. The only place I want to go is Colorado.

Hug thanks Roberto. Though you have a funny way of offering comfort, it actually works, lol
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:19 am

Aww shit, so I guess I was way off!? But you said he abused you and...and..fuck! Sorry about saying that stuff about your dad then (fuck!) well, I'm confused then. I mean DOES he treat you bad or good or what!? Is he a dick to you or what!? Aww shit, what I'm looking out for is YOU, I just hope YOU are doing well, that YOU can overcome this, I'm trying to help YOU, as much as I possibly can (which is limited, unfortunately, by just advise). And this goes for ANYBODY in here who's feeling down, or is sad, or angry, or if you have any problems, I'll try my best to help you out/ give you advise. I swear, if I were a rich son of a bitch, every time one of you people had any sort of problem, I would fly a plane over there and be there for you, or beat the crap out of the asshole! You guys are like my family-in-law (lol)! So Rynne, I guess it sort of helped, then? I'm glad to help anybody out, if needed! Thumbs Up Snug In Love
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:23 am

haha, calm down. yeah, he is my dad, no you're not way off, and yeah he treats everyone like shit. And don't apologize, it made me laugh Razz

Thank you Hug you do help, promise.
omg, we're almost related Wink you're married to Sharon right? cause I'm like, her adopted niece twice removed Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:28 am

^Ok, thanks then!Glomp

LOL, unfortunately, I'm not THAT Robert, though I wish I were! Wink Laughing
Shoot, if Sharon were my girlfriend/partner...OMFS, I don't even know how awesome that would be! I would treat her like my Queen... In Love
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:29 am

^ haha, I think we all wish that Wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Glomp Glomp Glomp I'm so sorry Rynne. If there was a way I could get you out of there and with Holly I really would.

Snug I really admire that you've kept strong and havent hurt youself. I'm always here for you Glomp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:58 pm

Super glomp Hug Thank you Kellie, it means a lot
Glomp I'm here for you too
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:56 pm

I need to post about my agony.

So, some of you may know about my father being ill. I've told a few about what's going on exactly though.
So, a couple of months ago he started having pains in his back. He got the flu, couldn't walk properly and being in constant pain. He went to Athens with my Mum for three weeks and I had to stay with a few people in that period of time.
He returned about a week or so ago. He was so skinny! He lost 10 kilos (more than a stone) while he was gone. He could walk better - though not as he used to.
Lately, he's been walking with a walking stick. He needs help getting from room to room. He's always in the living room so I can't have company over! As selfish as I may sound, I do still need to see my friends.
Today was a shit day as usual. My Mum was out with the dog so I had to take care of him. Honestly, I've never felt so shit in my life. Having to do every single little thing for him and still see him in such pain is horrible. It brakes your heart. I feel so sorry for my Mum having to do this 24/7.

So, I need to say sorry if I've been mean or hard with anyone these past few weeks. It's just a crap time for me and the rest of my family. I feel like braking down but I can't. I've built myself such a hard exterior I can't just let it crumble.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:20 pm

First off Snug

Fani that is a great responcibility and the fact your doing such a good job says lots about you Snug. But dont worry we will all understand your pain and that you will get frustrated, we all care about you and want you to be happy, so relax if you need someone to talk to we will listen, you know i wont mind you shouting and being abbusive or rude in a tell if you need to blow off steam at someone ill listen and still be your friend after thats what friends are for understanding Snug and careing no matter what.

Just dont keep it to yourself talk to someone if you have to, your doing great and i admire your courage Snug
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Fani...

Snug Snug Snug Snug Glomp Snug Snug

My mom's mom got Lupus when my mom was thirteen, and she had to take care of her -a lot- because her dad was working all the time. She died a year after she was diagnosed, so my mom didn't really have to "deal with it" for that long, but she does say often that she feels bad for resenting her mom for it. Because after everything that her mom did for her, taking care of her and all.. My mom knew that taking care of her mom was almost returning the favor.

This is a lot for someone your age to handle, and you're doing it with great strength, Fani. Just try to remember what he's done for you in your lifetime and let that inspire you. Hug
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Snug Snug Snug

You are so strong to be dealing with all this Fani. It must be so hard for you. You need to stay strong for him and positive so that he can. He must hate having to put all this onto you. Snug We're always here for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 22 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next