The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Rynne, I'm so sorry you have to go through this Snug I really hope that fucker gets locked up, he's disturbing beyond belief! You're so strong, you managed to get through it really well, I'm really proud of you and so are others on the forum Snug And don't feel bad! That's the last thing you need to feel. You should be proud and happy, because I'm sure you saved a lot of young girls, including yourself, from something horrible. Glomp
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Group Hug Hug Snug

Thank you all of you so, so, so much <3333
You guys are all amazing and I love all of you so freaking much <33 You have no idea. Hug Snug Glomp I'll keep you all up to date with what happens, so far the cops are still making reports and stuff. <33
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Oh Rynne The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 913232 I just read your post.
It's so disgusting what this man did. The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Icon_neutral Then you did the most right thing by telling about it all to your dad. You shouldn't feel bad at all, that's the best thing you could do, really. The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 630522 I hope the things will work out. You manage it all so well, I'm really proud of you, I really am. And I'm always here for you if you needed to talk. <3
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:06 pm

^ Hug Snug Thank you so much <333 It really means a lot Glomp

And update, my parents talked to the states attorney, and he wants to prosecute. So he's filing up the charges right now. He's doing it in such a way that he wont become a registered sex offender or felon, but that he'll have to go through treatment and that this will be on record.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:14 pm

^I had Pm'd you Rynne
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:21 pm

^ Hug Snug

I got it, thank you so much <3
Back to top Go down
MetalHeadLiz
Forsaken
Forsaken
MetalHeadLiz

Female
Number of posts : 517
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes, Destroyed, Sounds of Freedom
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Ok, I best start off with something that hurts me

Well for the past few years there has been this group of girls that have something against me (my best friend at school says they think I'm a murderer, which is stupid), now that best friend, is best friends with that group of friends, now she's the person I love but this girl Kate hates the fact that were like the double of each other, she hates it and gets her bully friends to pick on me. Now this group of friends gets picked by every single person in our year, especially Kate because she has a large nose, now I don't because I'm quiet and rarely is horrible to people. And the other friend Rebecca (who's moving to the Isle of Wight) also gets picked on. I just don't get it, even when I talk to my best friend about she says, they are immature, which they are. Some of you may know my formspring, these girls and I know exactly who they are no-one else would do it are saying, "why don't you straighten your hair" and calling me other things, which because of who I am hurts me. The other day I had to ring up Tay and tell her something about what happened, she was really supportive and I thank her for that Glomp but I'm really starting to get sick because this has been going on for about 8 years. And my problem is that next year when I go into year 10 , Kate will be in my class and so will my best friend, I have spoken to my form tutor which will be the teacher of that class and said that if Kate steps out of line she will be sent out straight away and not aloud back in and my best boy friend said I could just stay with him, so I'm glad about that. But I'm scared I don't want to get upset and its French and those who know me well, I want to be a translator and possibly live in France so it's a big one for me and I'm scared I won't do well. I also have really no friends there I can hang around with (Charlotte, my best friend hangs around with them) so I hang around with the boys, quite embarrassing but some are very supportive although I've fallen out big time with one of them, the one I was quite close too. So its hard for me at school and I'm sick of it, I even wish I had done other things I always feel guilty, especially when I fell out with Darren that was the worst ever. I'm just sick of these girls and sick of everything, I'm just thankful I have everyone here Group Hug
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Hug Snug Glomp

I'm so sorry dear <333
My best advice to you, is to keep your head high no matter how hard things get. They're all shallow, and must be unhappy with their lives to try and make other people unhappy. But they don't know what they're talking about, and they don't and won't have the privelage of knowing the real you Snug

Be above them and let whatever they say just slide right off you, because it's nothing but lies and trying to hurt and upset you Snug Don't give them the satisfaction. We're all here for you and you can message me anytime darling Glomp

And for next year in the class, prove that you're so much mature than anyone that tries to mess with you. This is your passion and what you want to do, and they have no place trying to upset you Hug
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:56 pm

MetalHeadLiz wrote:
Ok, I best start off with something that hurts me

Well for the past few years there has been this group of girls that have something against me (my best friend at school says they think I'm a murderer, which is stupid), now that best friend, is best friends with that group of friends, now she's the person I love but this girl Kate hates the fact that were like the double of each other, she hates it and gets her bully friends to pick on me. Now this group of friends gets picked by every single person in our year, especially Kate because she has a large nose, now I don't because I'm quiet and rarely is horrible to people. And the other friend Rebecca (who's moving to the Isle of Wight) also gets picked on. I just don't get it, even when I talk to my best friend about she says, they are immature, which they are. Some of you may know my formspring, these girls and I know exactly who they are no-one else would do it are saying, "why don't you straighten your hair" and calling me other things, which because of who I am hurts me. The other day I had to ring up Tay and tell her something about what happened, she was really supportive and I thank her for that Glomp but I'm really starting to get sick because this has been going on for about 8 years. And my problem is that next year when I go into year 10 , Kate will be in my class and so will my best friend, I have spoken to my form tutor which will be the teacher of that class and said that if Kate steps out of line she will be sent out straight away and not aloud back in and my best boy friend said I could just stay with him, so I'm glad about that. But I'm scared I don't want to get upset and its French and those who know me well, I want to be a translator and possibly live in France so it's a big one for me and I'm scared I won't do well. I also have really no friends there I can hang around with (Charlotte, my best friend hangs around with them) so I hang around with the boys, quite embarrassing but some are very supportive although I've fallen out big time with one of them, the one I was quite close too. So its hard for me at school and I'm sick of it, I even wish I had done other things I always feel guilty, especially when I fell out with Darren that was the worst ever. I'm just sick of these girls and sick of everything, I'm just thankful I have everyone here Group Hug

I agree with Rynne. You know, they're all talk but they won't do shit. And I know people always say "violence is not the answer"...well fuck that statement. It's partially true. If those bitches keep bullying you and you tell the teachers and nobody's doing shit about it, then MAYBE she deserves a punch or two to the face. Sometimes, that's the ONLY way they'll finally get it. But I mean you can always just ignore them and worry about yourself and accomplishing what you want to do. I guess it could go either way, but you know, so far, you're doing well and being real strong about it. The thing is to never give in to anybody. Don't show them any weakness because if they see that in you, they're only going to keep picking on you just to try and make you feel feel bad about yourself and ultimately and possibly, to see you break. So fuck that, don't give them the chance. Maybe try talking to a counselor about it, but if you do, make sure he/she actually HELPS you out with this bullying situation. I'm sorry to hear this, really. Hope you find a solution for this and that it all goes well and your way. Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:30 am

Snug Snug Snug Oh Liz, I'm so sorry Sad I agree with Rynne though. They are all just jealous and no matter how hard it is you need to keep your head high and ignore them. Bullies just look for a reaction and if you dont give it them they eventually get bored. You know you are worth 20 billion of them and they will eventually get what they deserve. If you're worried about the French lesson, hopefully your teacher will sort them out then and there if they say anything to you. Just ignore them and focus on the lesson and if they do do anything then tell the teacher right away. I hope next year they may have grown up a bit and can leave you alone Hug

As for hanging out with the boys, there's nothing embarrassing about that. I think a lot of girls find they get on with guys more and if they are supportive stick with them. I think you might want to talk to your best friend too about what is going and what she is doing being best friends with people who will pick on you. That's very too faced of her and I dont think you should like make her choose or anything like that but tell her how it's making you feel, especially as these other girls seem to be picking on you more.

Just keep your head up high and ignore them. Dont let them get to you Hug you are better than them and nothing they say is true. Glomp If these guys are good friends stick with them Smile

I really hope everything gets better for you Liz Glomp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
MetalHeadLiz
Forsaken
Forsaken
MetalHeadLiz

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Thank you guys Glomp your words have really made me feel stronger thank you so much
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Liz, I can't believe this. It's been going on 8 years?!
They give you anymore grief and I'll be down on them like a tonne of bricks. Bullies are low-life cowards who need to get over themselves. They are just jealous of you, that you have loving parents, a nice home, nice clothes and good friends and by hell you have a lovely voice!!! <3 Ignore them, you are so much better than them, you will make something of yourself whereas they'll probably end up as single moms with three kids and no man.

Glomp
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
MetalHeadLiz
Forsaken
Forsaken
MetalHeadLiz

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Thanks Tayla
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Bullies are such f*cking idiots. They're just spineless cowards!! I've had to deal with my fair share, but I've found that punching any given guy in the face helps!
I've got a little rant... A girl came to my school beginning of the school year, in August. Her name was Paige, and we became friends. One lunch hour some of my other friends were telling me that she's told them she was suicidal and all this stuff, I said 'that won't change my opinion about her'. And it didn't. She'd tried suicide once or so before she came, so I wasn't expecting it. Then, one day, I found out she'd tried killing herself. In the school washroom. That clouded my judgement a little bit, and I really wish it hadn't... Once she got out of the hospital, Paige had a couple of months of schoolwork to catch up on, and we of course hung out and such. She moved back to the city just before Christmas, and I didn't get much of a chance to say goodbye... I found out on Facebook one morning that she'd committed suicide the night before. She'd hung herself.
I don't know what to say, I didn't then, and I still don't. All I know is that I regret not getting to know her better and I miss her. She absolutely loved the song 'My Immortal' by Evanescence, and now whenever I hear it I think of her... Same goes with 'Tourniquet'.
I've had a few good cries about this, and I'm wondering why I didn't take it seriously enough that she was suicidal. I've resorted to self-harm, and I don't know how much good that will do.
Well, that's my rant...
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Okay, absolutely nothing is going to help when you self-harm yourself. It might feel right now, but you will probably regret those scars later on in life.
I'm not trying to sound mega bitchy or anything, but it's for your own good. The amount of times I have seen or read about people regreting what they have done is a lot.

I'm so sorry about your friend. I have no idea how you must feel, I've never lost anyone like that. From my own experiance with death, I can only say your grieving will slowly pass in time. I lost my dad a year and a bit ago, and I felt horrible for the first twelve months. It'll get better, I sware. Just don't do anything stupid! Glomp
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 am

Thanks Fani Snug
I'm won't do anything stupid, I promise! And I'm so sorry about your dad Glomp
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:15 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I wish I could say more.. but this reminds me of Alek and ... I can't seemuch for crying.
I just hope, you're ok. Stay strong <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:28 am

Thanks Tayla Snug It's been a couple of weeks, so it's not too bad now.
Back to top Go down
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Number of posts : 971
Favorite WT song : Somewhere Stand My Ground Sinead Iron Our Farewell
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:08 am

LeiaLeFey wrote:
*hugs* Kellie. Don't dumb yourself down it's ok to not know things.

Ok. So my situation. I'm finally getting into a new relationship. The problem is I still hold vulnerabilities from my last relationship. My ex is the crowned king of assholes. I was with him for a year and a half (on and off). It was perfect bliss in the beginning. Then it went to hell on earth. He had proposed and was saving for the ring. He had me planning the wedding. Then things just turned to shit. He became controlling, mentally abusive, always drunk, and everything became all about sex. I was ready to chuck him out the door and hope it hit him in the ass on the way out when I got dumped. He goes to dragon con when he had no money to go and comes back talking about this great girl. We are still together at the time imagine how I felt. Then two weeks later I get dumped over the fucking phone. The fucking coward. And his reasons were I made his life hell, I was self centered, and he needed to be single. Ummm...WHAT THE FUCK!?! We stopped going on dates, he would hardly tell anyone he was dating me, and all he wanted to do was drink and fuck. And he called me self centered....if I was naked he didn't find my presence necessary. I'm over the guy...except for maybe wanting to shove him off a roof. But the fact is I've fallen in love with someone else and I'm having the vulnerablity and trust issues from hell thanks to the previous asshole mentioned. He knows about my ex. He even offered to go hurt him for me. But it's my skeleton in the closet and my issue I need to learn to deal with. I don't want to lose what might be the best thing that ever happened to me because of old wounds.

I know the feeling as my ex fiance Shane was a complete bastard and he was agressive and he kicked me hard with his foot into my left side which left me with 3 fractured ribs, two bruised ribs and massive internal bruising and he also threatened to have me killed until one i day he tried to hit me outside my aunt's house so i kneed him in the nuts and ran like hell in 2 inch heels and i havent spoken to him since 2007 and that's 4yrs ago and i knew him when we were in the same high school and the same year. My cousins beat him up and he never came near me again well until last year and he hit me outside his house and he called me a bitch in front of my friend Holly who spat in his face and now 4yrs on i'm stronger and i got a new look and the bastard walked into a fucking wall that day and i laughed at him then met up with Holly who laughed when i told her and she said that the bastard deserved it and i agreed with her.
Back to top Go down
http://ryanslilttleangel.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34