The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Forum Suggestions and Changes

Go down 
+26
Aimee
xut0piax
MetalHeadLiz
FallenHalos
Emmy
Alyna
sancta_Terra
magnoly
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
BigBossWTF
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Fork Ninja
Lady Draconian
Onno
Amairwyn
CatocalaLacrymosa
AliyahDuilliath
KellieBent
ice-queen
Caz
LeiaLeFey
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Frozen
NeonFishnets
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 pm

YAY!But what does that mean,I mean where did you find this? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:22 pm

On forumotion Smile
I went looking for forums in the music section "Metal, hard rock" and I found our one here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Well done! Congrats everybody! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:02 pm

Whoohoo!!! We so rock. XD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:15 am

Party
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:33 am

^ You's not supposed to post one word, buddeh Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:15 am

It's not, it's a visual plural (there's more than one little fellar dancing so tongue ) Wink
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:36 am

Very nice, Roberto! You've read my book, haven't you? XD Lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:48 am

^Yes Master
XD
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:37 am

o_O'

You got me there.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:37 am

I'm not sure what my opinion on this is. It's better than just a "Very Happy", but worse than an actual post...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Oh wow Smile We deserve to be first in all though Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:07 pm

That's true Razz Congrats everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:24 pm

I was thinking that since we have a special section for Shaz, why don't we add one for the guys? They don't have to be individual but all together Smile

I might be a good idea, but since it's part of the FMF we might not be able to...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:30 am

It is a good idea. But what kind of topics would go in there? I'd obviously move the appreciation threads to there and the polls about the guys...but what other conversations would you strike up there?
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:40 am

I'm not really sure we'd be able to make much conversation. Not a lot goes on in their own appreciation threads. When Ruud's album comes out we may have some discussion for him and Stephen has MFS but I'm not sure how much discussion we could build up.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:23 am

Fan Art maybe? Photos... Perhaps some discussion about George and the ex band mates. Interviews that don't include Sharon...

We could put it up and see how it goes. If no one desires to post we get rid of it and if people do we keep it Smile

We would be the first to think of doing it I think!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:10 pm

I do think we could create some discussion for a while actually. Which would be good as we dont have a lot at the moment due to the break.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 am

I think it's a good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 am

Okay, I'll do that today when I get home from school. Gotta go to bed now though.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:10 am

Thanks, Andy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:56 am

The new section has been added. Post away. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:11 pm

I think the forum should make a change with the relase of Utopia Smile
I was thinking on something black and blue
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:51 pm

While I think that is a really good idea, I'm not sure I want to design and change the theme again just yet. Maybe when the actual single releases, or when AANATT releases. But also keep in mind that black and blue is Nightwish's original forum colors. Really, we're supposed to stick to purple over here, but I can think of something.. Just not yet.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:23 am

I want a smiley that crosses its arms, and on that smirks. I need them!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions and Changes
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next