The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

General discussion thread

Go down 
+19
xut0piax
rosetounge
donttearmedown
Onno
LeiaLeFey
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
BigBossWTF
Lady Halliwell
Alyna
magnoly
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ktsunami
KellieBent
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

General discussion thread - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:01 am

Oh my goodness, Kay. Do you mind if I post that on Facebook? XD XD XD

::EDIT::
Oh my, am I late. I mean the homosexual thing. It cracked me up.

::EDIT II::
About the boots, Amy, what I did with mine is rub Vaseline on the inside of them after every time I wear them. They're becoming a bit softer every time. But like I told you before, I would highly suggest only wearing them for short periods of time for now until they are soft enough to wear for an entire day or you'll really hurt yourself. I'm almost afraid to wear mine anymore because they hurt so bad though. So I need to try following my own advice. Heh.

Last edited by NeonFishnets on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:46 am

GUYS!

I need a little help. I have to write a one act play [no more than ten or so scenes] play by this coming Tuesday for a grade and submission to Center Stage's Young Playwrights' Contest. If I win the contest professional actors perform the play, and it goes on my transcript which looks REALLY fucking good to a college. So while I'm not concerned about failing theatre cause Devorah thinks I'm a godsend and wouldn't fail me anyway. I'd at least like to be a competitor to win.... BUT. I have no fucking clue what to write it about..

So if anybody has any ideas...? Please?! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:49 am

How about a sane woman who is wrongly shut up in an asylum? And she has to fight to prove she's not insane but in the process declines into insanity due to the asylum and people who are supposed to help her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 am

I could kiss you Tayla! Love
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:04 am

Awww Embarassed Thanks and I'm glad you like the idea Very Happy Glomp
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:11 am

XD XD XD
*is still giggling over it all*
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:24 am

I like Tayla's idea. Very Happy Plus, I'm not good with brainstorming and I don't have that great of an imagination to come up with something creative or good, so sorry. Neutral
ALTHOUGH, if I were you, I'd make a Play that was like some sort of tragedy, and something with lots and lots of fighting, action, killing, and blood Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:29 am

Methinks I'm going to write you all in as characters. Rob will be the psycho, bloodletting doctor! And Twin will be the psycho and Tayla... could be her cell mate who incredibly is interestingly and amusingly insane, yet strangely brilliant. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:46 am

I'm going to sue you for $2.6 million for using my name without my permission! XD And great, I'm a fuckin psychopathic, bloodthirsty doctor! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 am

I'm not using YOUR name. You're psuedonymn is Doctor Roberts. So suffer in silence. Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:00 am

Damn it! *Snaps finger* Laughing
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:48 am

As some of you might, or might not know, I'm finally moving out of my parent's house by tomorrow. I'm moving up to Chico (it's about 200 miles up north from where I live, Modesto). I'm going to be going to Butte College up there, so I'm sharing an apartment with a roommate. So I'm very excited and happy to be moving out! w00t FINALLY! XD There might be a slight problem though. I'm not sure if my roomate has a laptop or not, and even if he does, I'm not sure if he has internet, so if that's the case, I don't think I'll be able to log in to here, or facebook, or anywhere at all. So I might hardly be on or something, and that's gonna really suck. I'm hoping though, that my brother would lend me his laptop for like a few days, and like back and forth for a couple days, I don't know. So don't think I don't care about you guys anymore or that I left, cause I don't! I love you all and I love this forum! Group Hug In Love I'm just not so sure how my situation is going to be over there, So just letting you all know in advance. Wish me luck all! LOVE YOU!!!!!! <33333333333333 Love spinning hug spinning hug In Love
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:39 am

Good luck Roberto! Smile Being without a computer must be dreadful, I can't imagine it anymore to be honest. Razz Doesn't your college have computers that you can use?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Good luck Rob! I'm so happy for you Glomp Hopefully you can get online when you are all settled.
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Yay, good luck Rob!!! General discussion thread - Page 29 630522 You must be really happy to move out. Very Happy Though it sucks you won't have internet... We all will miss you!!! General discussion thread - Page 29 143589 I hope you will be able to get online soon.
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm really gonna miss you Rob Glomp Glomp Glomp But I'm really happy for you to be moving out Very Happy and I know you'll get the hang of cooking and everything soon, and we'll be here to help you Razz Have a safe trip and good luck with all the settling in and new college.

Hope you get the internet soon because I really am gonna miss you so much Sad so remember we all love you so much Glomp and you're an amazing friend <333 and have fun|!!!! spinning hug spinning hug spinning hug spinning hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:54 pm

Thank you all, really! Group Hug Glomp spinning hug Super glomp Love Love
I'll try figuring something out, don't you worry. Love you all too and thanks for the support, help, and for being there! In Love Glomp Snug Snug Hug I hope to see you guys soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 pm

@Kayleigh: OMG! Bestest luck <333 Hope it all goes well <3

@Rob: I'm gonna miss you Glomp Have a jolly good time, and GOOD LUCK ON YOUR OWN. Don't get lost and don't talk to strangers XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:51 am

I can just see us all tomorrow saying we miss Rob Sad Glomp Glomp Glomp Yes you definatley need to follow Fani's advice XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:19 am

Good Luck, Rob!!! College is great! You'll have a blast!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 am

Today was fuckin awesome! Like Holy-Shit-Awesome, lol! I'm getting the hang of some shit, getting my connections, and figuring shit out, but I'm fuckin STOCKED! w00t
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:33 am

Lady Draconian wrote:
How about a sane woman who is wrongly shut up in an asylum? And she has to fight to prove she's not insane but in the process declines into insanity due to the asylum and people who are supposed to help her.
This reminds me of a certain book by a certain pink-haired woman Razz But I was gonna suggest the exact same thing when I saw Kay's post XD
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200General discussion thread - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:50 pm

^ XD XD She's been obssesed with the so called pink haired woman XD
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:39 pm

So have I XD And I must say, that book IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE. I've read it three times since the 15th.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:43 pm

O_O Jealousnesss. OMG. I so want my BUNDLE to arrive <3 I'm so excited.

I heard the book was hard to read....Is it? Is it like EA's diary or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

General discussion thread
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next