The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

General discussion thread

Go down 
+19
xut0piax
rosetounge
donttearmedown
Onno
LeiaLeFey
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
BigBossWTF
Lady Halliwell
Alyna
magnoly
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ktsunami
KellieBent
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

General discussion thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:47 pm

If you mean physically hard to read, yes, a lot of her hand writing is really messy. I had no trouble reading it, but my handwriting is similar to hers, so it makes sense that I wouldn't. I'd take a picture of a page from one of her diaries and show you, but I just loaned it to Katie (OMS SHE BETTER TAKE CARE OF IT) and won't get it back until Friday.

I personally found it much more -emotionally- difficult to read. There are tear stains ALL over that book. ALL OVER IT. And I had to take numerous breaks from it too...Very emotionally exhausting.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200General discussion thread - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm

<3 <3 That seriously makes me love her more and more <3

Did you get the bundle aswell?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:01 pm

I did ^-^ And I have a second book coming because I was VIP at her Denver show. Razz Very excited <33
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200General discussion thread - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:02 pm

You lucky person Very Happy I'd love to see her live...Shame she isn't coming to Greece for her Europian tour >.>
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Dude. Europe's TINY. Travel somewhere Razz That's what I'd do.

Well, Europe as a whole isn't tiny, but really, can't you just take a train just about anywhere you wanna go there? XD I mean, you're on an island, so it would require a bit more than that, but still...
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:01 pm

We don't have trains Razz But I guess I could -try- and get my mum to take me somewhere...

We'll see. Razz The closest place they're playing is, I believe, Italy. Meh, I'll visit my cousin while I'm at it XD
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200General discussion thread - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:01 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
So have I XD And I must say, that book IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE. I've read it three times since the 15th.

You got it?! General discussion thread - Page 30 286768 General discussion thread - Page 30 27324 Lucky! I want it but my moms like "that's too much." Sad
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Well it is REALLY expensive. I bought mine myself--both of them. So I didn't have to beg for anything XD
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200General discussion thread - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:54 am

^ o_O Why in the world would you have two? XD
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200General discussion thread - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 am

So starting half an hour ago, I am going a whole day without making fun of anyone, being sarcastic or making up stories and making people believe them. Now anyone who knows me knows 99% of what I say is one of these...I'll keep you updated about what happens!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:53 am

FallenHalos wrote:
^ o_O Why in the world would you have two? XD
Because I got one from being VIP at one of her shows and the other came with my bundle (including shirt, bag, recipes, CD)

Fork Ninja wrote:
So starting half an hour ago, I am going a whole day without making fun of anyone, being sarcastic or making up stories and making people believe them. Now anyone who knows me knows 99% of what I say is one of these...I'll keep you updated about what happens!
Good luck! (in the nicest way possible, of course Hug)
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200General discussion thread - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:56 am

Fork Ninja wrote:

You know what came out of this test? TROUBLE WITH THE RA.

Last night at like 1 am, she yelled at my friends and I for talking loud enough to be heard through two closed doors!

Regardless, I'm going to try to live with more dignity and confidence thus forth.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200General discussion thread - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:50 pm

^ Snug Snug Snug I hope it works out Amy.

Has anyone seen the video for Slipknot's song Snuff? I think Shawn/ Clown Razz directed it. I watched it on YT when it first came out and I thought it was amazing and then I've seen it on Scuzz and it feels even more powerful. Plus theres something strangely sexy about Corey dragged up XD

I could just link it Razz *hits self*