The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?

Go down 
+18
Mitsy
angedemon
nightfalls
FallenHalos
Dragana
Deceiver
midnightimmortal
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Fork Ninja
withintemptationrock
KellieBent
magnoly
Sweet Sorrow
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
BigBossWTF
WTrocker
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Number of posts : 283
Favorite WT song : The Other Half (Of Me)
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:58 am

why not here. What would you say to sharon. Well how about china Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:02 am

^^I like that, good point. Thx!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:05 am

The first time i meet her again, i will record it by phone, and put it online for you
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:05 am

Just cause it's a little OT. I totally get that topics are always gonna get a little sidetracked I just don't want this to turn into one of those topics that's like 50 pages of just nothing really directedly related to talking to WT. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:07 am

ok i understand

i just would say hi than, and walk across the street
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:11 am

I'd kidnap here for at least 24 hours, lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:01 pm

lol and than??
Back to top Go down
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Number of posts : 174
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:38 pm

turn her over to me Very Happy

*on topic*

i'd just say hi to start with and then whatever comes up
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:39 pm

yeay and then again you turn shy and dony say anything more
Back to top Go down
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:42 pm

that's not my problem any more, i'm now saying things, but just stupid things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:47 pm

didnt you always did Razz
Back to top Go down
Mitsy
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Mitsy

Female
Number of posts : 46
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow, Ice Queen, Memories, Running Up That Hi
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Well, stupid things are things. So! Yay! Most of the time I come up with stupid things too, like: "Euh..eh..what a great show!" and then I think: oh well, isn't it always a great show? couldn't you come up with something better?!
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:52 pm

haha

i looks like sharon spray some magic around us, so why dont speak to her Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:33 pm

I know I'd just be a complete mess if I met Sharon Razz I really would. I've gotten so nervous around Charlotte seeing as I find her to be one of the most beautiful women in this world that if I met Sharon I'd die. And then try and kill Robert Razz I reckon I'd have a nice chat with all though. And then I'd tell them about the time I tried to kill the security bloke to meet them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:55 pm

do tell the security bloke story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:25 am

I think Sharon would be quite impressed Razz So I vote yes too.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Bad Girl Gone Worse
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Bad Girl Gone Worse

Female
Number of posts : 12
Favorite WT song : Jillian
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Well I would ask for autograph, take an photograph...but I think that I couldn't say nothing more than - thank you... What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Icon_surprised
i don't know would I have enough bravery to say them something more...
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:55 pm

If they will come to our wedding. :d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3