The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Silent Force-how do you rate it?

Go down 
+29
xut0piax
Cosmic Ghost
HandOfSorrow
Bad Girl Gone Worse
Vampire Queen
WTrocker
BigBossWTF
magnoly
Amairwyn
Fork Ninja
AliyahDuilliath
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
And2DieIsEasy
Franneke
shadowlight166
Frozen
KellieBent
ice-queen
Anna
Caz
Lady Draconian
Funeral Freak
TruthBeneathTheRose
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
Toatsies
LeiaLeFey
Scarygothgirl
themetalinme
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How do you rate The Silent Force?
1/5
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2/5
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3/5
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
4/5
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
5/5
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap76%The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 76% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:06 pm

5/5...'nuff said!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:29 pm

5/5

Love it. Adore it. My favorite album by far. It became my favorite when I heard Angels. I love the whole Symphonic thing going on. And of course many of the songs help people and myself. It's an epic masterpiece Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Vampire Queen

Female
Number of posts : 14
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Somewhere
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:18 am

5/5
It's an amazing album!
Back to top Go down
Bad Girl Gone Worse
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Bad Girl Gone Worse

Female
Number of posts : 12
Favorite WT song : Jillian
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:46 pm

5/5
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:11 pm

5/5 there's nothing to explain, it's just perfect!
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Ghost
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Cosmic Ghost

Female
Number of posts : 79
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:41 am

5/5
I needn't say anymore. The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cosmicghost
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:56 am

5/5 Smile for sure it is an amazing album will never tire of this album!
Back to top Go down
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
XDont-Tear-me-DownX

Female
Number of posts : 35
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Memories, All I Need
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:54 pm

5/5 like for each WT album Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:22 am

5/5. Need I say more? In Love Sleepy sheep Dancing sheep
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:01 am

4/5

It's a beautiful piece of work...but it's not versatile enough.
But Somewhere will always be one of my top songs <3
Back to top Go down
Mrblack0301
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Number of posts : 20
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:03 pm

3/5 I don't like it much !
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silent Force-how do you rate it?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2