The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?

Go down 
+24
HandOfSorrow
BigBossWTF
magnoly
WTrocker
Amairwyn
AliyahDuilliath
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Franneke
CatocalaLacrymosa
Funeral Freak
shadowlight166
Frozen
KellieBent
ice-queen
Anna
LeiaLeFey
Caz
Lady Draconian
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
Toatsies
Deceiver-Of-Fools
themetalinme
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How do you rate The Heart of Everything?
1/5
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2/5
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3/5
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
4/5
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 8 ]
5/5
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap74%The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 74% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:50 pm

You`re right.I might think that the next album will probably be my fave,but who knows?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Well maybe, but it might be a complete waste of time*le gasp!* I don't believe I said that!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be epic, 'nuff said Laughing
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:55 pm

5/5

Great lyrics, Sharon shows how unlimited her voice is; just an amazing album, though there are some song I listen less to from it (WHYD, Frozen, Our Solemn Hour) but with that I'm not saying I don't like them, cause I do. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:55 am

^ I have to agree with Gosia. I have skipped those three songs a couple of times on my iPod. But the whole albums was such a masterpeice. They did a really good job with the album Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:59 pm

*Looks at the one person's 3/5 rating*
BigBossCP goes to his garage and takes out his shot-gun (cocks it, *chuck-chuck*). Hammer
Nah, just messing with you, LOL! tongue

By the way, there was a mistake on the rating system: You forgot to put 6/5!

That's MY rating of The Heart of Everything album...a 6/5!!!
It was beyond perfect! w00t
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:21 pm

5/5
Actually I would rate 4/5 but Hand of Sorrow is on THOE The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Icon_smile
I love the album so much but it didn't impress me as TSF did...
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Ghost
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Cosmic Ghost

Female
Number of posts : 79
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:12 am

5/5

Absolutely fantastic! A more modern, heavier style compared to the past albums, but still great. Some songs I'm not too keen on - Final Destinaton, What Have You Done - but for the most part it's a well-rounded album.

Besides, it has my all-time favourite WT song, Forgiven. The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cosmicghost
Changed?
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 59
Favorite WT song : Forgiven and The Cross
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:03 am

4/5

I feel it is on of WT's best. But at times I find it have the same basic structure and themes. But it had some good highlights such as The Cross, Our Solemn Hour, Forgiven, Hand of Sorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:46 pm

BigBossWTF wrote:

By the way, there was a mistake on the rating system: You forgot to put 6/5!
That's MY rating of The Heart of Everything album...a 6/5!!!
It was beyond perfect! w00t
I gotta agree with Roberto on this one. Beyond perfect!! Love
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:02 am

My personal favorite WT album.
It's so beautiful, personal, emotional, and each song has its own personality.
Some people say it's to commercial. I don't think so at all. I think it's a step forward in WT's music career.
The Truth Beneath the Rose is epic!!! <3

5/5!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:10 pm

^ That it is, that it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?   The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heart of Everything-how do you rate it?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2