The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:36 pm

When you automatically write Within Temptation into the Youtube search box, no matter what you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:46 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
When you automatically write Within Temptation into the Youtube search box, no matter what you're looking for.

Razz I do that too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:51 pm

same here Very Happy it's something i've always done xP
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:49 pm

When it is painful NOT to sing along.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:59 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
^I did not comprehend any of that message. xD Did you mean to say "When looking at your keys you notice more light is on W I T H N E M P A and O"? XD XD

Urrm i was quite tired.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:03 am

Lol. Razz

When you walk all the way to the store only to buy Dutch apple pie. And then when you get to the register, the woman (named SHARON) says, "MMm...I love Dutch apple pie". And then you literally squee and say, "I love the DUTCH. Especially these particular Dutch people. Have you heard of Within Temptation?"

"Don't believe I have"

"OMG they're so amazing. And they're nice and the music is stunning and the lead singer, named Sharon, coincidentally, has the most beautiful voice in all the land...."

You don't stop raving for about 10 minutes when someone in the line yells to speed it up.

XD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:05 am

Lol

When you go to Pennsylvania DUTCH market and squee the whole time. I had a chicken Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 10:43 am

When this happens...

We were eating dinner and having a conversation about webcams

Friend: Don't you need to have a Mac for that?

Me: No, I have a Dell. *Gets really silent and stares straight ahead* OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Friends: What? *Look in the direction I'm staring*

Me: OMG I JUST SAID ADEL!

Friend: What?

Me: SHARON DEN ADEL! The singer from WT Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy

When you nearly break a ps2 trying to get BS DVD to play on your tv so you can make your mother watch it with you.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 10:44 am

^Does it work in PS2??
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 10:50 am

OMG! Two hours trying to get it to work and it didn't cuz I lost the little piece of plastic that lets you take the drive out without the system rebooting. I cracked a cd case and was able to remove the drive but I couldn't get it back in...then the plastic broke and got caught in the drive and I got frustrated as hell so I had to fix that so I could play DDR. I shoulda brought me ps2 home since its the slim version which is a lot easier to trick...all you gotta do is cover the senors...

My brother had a cable that connects the computer to the tv so we watched it for like 20 mins before I saw my cat eyeing the computer and paniced cuz I didn't want him leaping from the table to the keyboard so I put the computer away.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:28 pm

So it should work in a working one though, right? XD

When WT forums are the only ones you go on regularly, and you spend most of your time here.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:25 pm

When you have a party to celebrate the Black Symphony.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:29 pm

When you nearly piss your pants when you see a Daily Deviation on deviantART called, "The Struggle Within" Colorful Bounce
And then you +fav it.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:23 pm

When you have loads of college work to do, but you spend your weekend watching your WT DVDs....again.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:01 am

When you don't feel right if you haven't listened to them in the morning
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:35 am

When you don't if your DUTCH APPLE PIE is FROZEN sunny
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:52 am

OMG THIS SIGN SAYS "WT".
And "gross" could ALMOST say "cross"

bounce

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 10060810
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:11 pm

Wide Eyed Super Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:21 pm

Smile A sign with WT on. I want one Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:28 pm

I think I might steal it.

Srsly.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:31 pm

I would Razz Then make the G look like a C.

I saw a car number plate with WT on once Razz I want WT on my car, when I eventually get one.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:35 pm

I will most likely paint my car that way. No joke.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:49 pm

Smile The WT 'tribal' logo on the car Smile I'm getting that tattooed on me. Along with a lot of WT lyrics Smile Only just over 10 months to go Razz
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:40 pm

when u cant stop looking for some new on them and cant stop searching for new pics
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:47 pm

When you stay home sick, and you should be doing your work, but you go on WT forums instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: