The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:50 pm

Razz Andy thats what I did today. Well I hadnt done an essay so I took the day off pretending to be sick and stayed on here today and also watched Black Symphony Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:53 pm

That's what I've been doing today. I haven't taken a sick day in forever, so I decided to today. And I can do my school work here, but I've chosen not to, and to watch BS and post here all day instead. xD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Nor have I but they dont really care in 6th form. It's your fault if you dont turn up they are not bothered. I've just got to hide untill I've done the essay though.

Plus the forum and Black Symphony are much better than work Razz

I'm actually completely obsessed with watching Black Symphony I have to watch it twice a day.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:06 am

When you don't think of October 31 as Halloween, but rather as the Hand of Sorrow contest deadline.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:39 am

When you do your History report on Winston Churchill... just beacause of OSH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:18 am

When Diet Coke is to Within Temptation as Nightwish is to Diet Mountain Dew.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:04 pm

When you realise WT or Sharon are the only thing your mom talks to you about. We dont get on well so it's about the only thing she can think of to interest me.

When the only way people know to offend you is to offend WT or Sharon Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 9:20 pm

You're starting to develop a dutch accent from watching and listening to their early interviews.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:09 pm

KellieBent wrote:
When you realise WT or Sharon are the only thing your mom talks to you about. We dont get on well so it's about the only thing she can think of to interest me.

So true. Most topics lead to an argument so I usually just bring up WT or NW when I don't want to talk about crap anymore. Anywho, mum has to listen so its like a free person to go all crazy on tongue
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:48 pm

Thats what I do Smile She still wont watch BS though Sad
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:09 am

...We did...well some of it...we always listen to WT in the car though.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 6:52 am

When you squee when you get one of those CAPTCHA thingies and it says 4EIWT8M
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:20 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Smile The WT 'tribal' logo on the car Smile I'm getting that tattooed on me.

Me too i want to have the logo as a tattoo Very Happy:D

When you can't decide which of the hundreds of pictures on your computer to use as the Display Picture on MSN because they all look so cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 10:40 pm

When you see a seal on the TV and say 'Hey Ruud Family' haha I watch that DVD too much Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:49 am

You put your "Sheep Crossing" sign on the outside of ur door so all who pass can wonder tongue
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:58 pm

^YES.

When you're laying in the hospital watching Spongebob, and since Spongebob lives in the water, it makes you think of sailors, which makes you think "Ahoy!". Thus all you can think about is BS and how you can't watch it at the hospital. Sad

Though, I was thinking about WT the whole time I was there anyway XD
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:40 am

You're back? *glomps you gently as possible*

When your math teacher mentions her friend named Jolie and you nearly have a spaz attack in the middle of the room. xD
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:31 am

When you try to get your mom's friend who is at the moment driving you nuts turned into a WT fan
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:59 pm

Andy I was wondering where you were. Snug

When it brings you much joy to walk around the house trying to find your bottles of wine saying 'Where's my wine?'
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:12 pm

When your told that you being obsessed is an understatement Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:07 pm

^So very true.

-When you post in the "You Know You're Obsessed with WT When..." thread Razz

-When every time you see one of the band members' names, whether it be in the credits for a movie, the "thank you"s on a CD, or the author of a book, you say, "OMG HIS/HER NAME'S _______!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-When you buy fake eyelashes that you're only going to wear because they remind you of the lashes Sharon wears in Memories.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:44 pm

Whenever you're brushing you teeth you say 'It's Guus...brushing his teeth' How I love BS Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:52 pm

OMS I do that too. O.O
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:54 pm

Haha we watch that DVD waaay too much Razz Well to me it's not enough Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:28 pm

*gigglesnort* Same.

When you have a squeefest when your mom tells you she listened to THoE on her way into work, and then sat and listened to it in the parking lot for a while before she went in.
Oh my Sharon, it was the coolest thing that had been said to me ALL DAY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: