The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

What song would you like to get rid of?

Go down 
+20
RestlessAngel
BigBossWTF
WTrocker
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
TruthBeneathTheRose
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Toatsies
KellieBent
Caz
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
LeiaLeFey
Onno
Ktsunami
Fork Ninja
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
PurpleFusions
themetalinme
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

What song would you like to get rid of? Empty
PostSubject: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:06 am

If you could get rid of any WT song what would it be?

I would get rid of those damn remixes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
PurpleFusions
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
PurpleFusions

Male
Number of posts : 179
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue35 / 20035 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 12:21 pm

Yeah, the remixes would go..and so would Final Destination and Aquarius..
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 12:22 pm

...This has to be the one thread I can't post in at all. Except for this. I think if I had to get rid of a WT song....

Intro (ME) and...Restless (remix)
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:47 pm

i think it would have to be the remixes
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Definitely Aquarius...I never listen to that song.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 1:41 am

But it's such a good song!
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:27 pm

Into (Mother Earth)

Ick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 11:42 pm

Indeed, the Dark Wings intro I can live without. Hardly ever listen to The Gatekeeper, so that one could go as well... And sometimes I wanna kick Ice Queen off their setlists because they overplay it, but I would want to hear it again sometimes...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:39 am

Ktsunami wrote:
Into (Mother Earth)

Ick.

Yeah. It's really cool sounding...but WAY too repetitive. It gets annoying. I do love it leading into Dark Wings though.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 5:17 am

NOOOO We never abandon Ice Queen! It's the rules.

Well I'm not fond of the remixes on The Dance. Please not those are the only official remixes. Those running around youtube are fanmade. But I wouldn't rid any WT out of my collection...and yes the ME Intro can get a bit annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:57 pm

Yeah, all the WT songs are super and if I HAD to get rid of one, I guess it'd be the ME intro...but I'd love to keep all of them Razz
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 4:20 pm

I can't get rid of any of them. The question is if I COULD get rid of one, not if I HAD to get rid of one.

Because, even if I don't particularly like a song right now, I might like it later...this has happened quite frequently. I wouldn't want to lessen my spectrum.

And I wouldn't want to take a song away from someone else who loved it.

I actually like the Candles & Pearls of Light remix.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:33 pm

The ME intro isn't even the first song on the cd is it?
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:34 pm

Nope it's eighth.

I'm probably going to get killed for this but I would get rid of Our Farewell... *hides*
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:36 pm

I was once obsessed with "Our Farwell" I love you
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:38 pm

*hunts down and kills the metalinme*

*then brings back to life because she is too much fun to kill*
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:40 pm

Are you comparing her to a punching bag? YOU JUST KNOCK IT DOWN BUT IT COMES RIGHT BAKC UP?
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:42 pm

It's times like this that I'm glad that a lot of people on this forum live in America and not the UK.
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:43 pm

lol! that may be true...

*thinks*
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:51 pm

Who wants a slice of APPLE PIE?
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:52 pm

Umm...very OT but I LOVE PIE... I love you
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:03 pm

STRAWBERRY PIE IS TOTAL WIN. AS IS OREO AND....you know I just <3 pie.

AND WITHIN TEMPTATION ^_^

Do you think WT <3's pie?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:43 pm

I bet they do. Who doesn't like pie?
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:45 am

Yeah!! The question is..what kind of pie DO they like?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 4:48 am

If they like apple pie, my life would be complete xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? Empty

Back to top Go down

What song would you like to get rid of?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next