The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

What song would you like to get rid of?

Go down 
+20
RestlessAngel
BigBossWTF
WTrocker
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
TruthBeneathTheRose
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Toatsies
KellieBent
Caz
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
LeiaLeFey
Onno
Ktsunami
Fork Ninja
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
PurpleFusions
themetalinme
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:47 pm

I love the remixes Smile I used to like them but now I love them. They're intresting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Ive never really listend to them all, but some get on my nerves! But the people who love the remixes are awesome! lol!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:00 pm

I generally really don`t care much about remixes...i mean they`re good..but not the same quality as the album ones Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 pm

No, but I still love them. I couldn't get rid of any song. They all hold such meaning.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Yep you`re right.I don`t wanna get rid of any WT song.And the remixes aren`t really my least fave songs,there a re a very few others that i like less than them,but i still wouldn`t get rid of any. Wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:09 pm

I think the Remix Candles and Pearls of Light is really good though. They probably are my least favourites just because they aren't new songs.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Yes,but like you said they`re quite intersting,new guitar riffs...shorter songs two songs in one..is quite fun Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:13 pm

Yeah they're just mixed up and interesting and different.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:16 pm

^Agree.But still The Dance,Another Day and The Other Half Of Me are better maybe just because are new songs Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:24 pm

The Dance, Another Day and The Other Half (Of Me) are some of my favourite WT songs Smile

I really cant think of any songs that i'd want to be rid of Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:25 pm

neighter me...all are amaizing! Wink
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:29 pm

If I had to get rid of a few Within temptation songs, they'd be:
-Ice Queen
-Mother Earth
-Memories
-Stand My Ground

I HATE them!!! Pissed Off

JUST KIDDING!!!!! It's a joke! I swear, I didn't mean it! I couldn't resist myself from a cruel, sinister joke!

Sorry

So seriously talking, I honestly wouldn't get rid of any of their songs; they're all unique and special in their own ways!

p.s. Just ftr, Memories (2nd favorite), Mother Earth and Stand My Ground (Top 20), Ice Queen (Top 30). I hope I didn't offend anybody, I was just messing around. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:58 pm

LOL I just believe you at first.I was thinking like "How can somebody hate those 4 songs,probably some of WT`s very best?"
It was a good joke but I was shocked at first Laughing
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:11 pm

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
LOL I just believe you at first.I was thinking like "How can somebody hate those 4 songs,probably some of WT`s very best?"
It was a good joke but I was shocked at first Laughing

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself from doing it! I was tempted, LOL! I hope I didn't throw you off or anything like that. Sooo, we're good, right? Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Bloody hell. My heart just stoped wwhen I saw Ice Queen. That was evil Razz But I can totally imagine Kayleigh doing it XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Haha! Gotcha!
Who's Kayleigh, btw? scratch
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:35 pm

She actually hasn't been on a couple of days now :\ Does anyone know where she is?
Back to top Go down
RestlessAngel
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
RestlessAngel

Female
Number of posts : 121
Favorite WT song : Another Day, Enter, Restless, Jillian, Blue Eyes, Our Farewell, Pale..
Bless :

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:35 am

I wouldn't like to get rid of any, but if I had to I'd get rid of Mother Earth and The Dance. Oh, dear. Black Cat
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:58 am

Jaw Drop
How can someone dislike Mother Earth and The Dance!?They`re fantastic Laughing
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:39 am

Jaw Drop
If we didn't have Mother Earth we couldn't say WT rules until the end of time...
Back to top Go down
RestlessAngel
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
RestlessAngel

Female
Number of posts : 121
Favorite WT song : Another Day, Enter, Restless, Jillian, Blue Eyes, Our Farewell, Pale..
Bless :

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:27 pm

O...k then.. well I am not a fan of those two songs.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Okay. LOL sorry to jump on you like that it wasn't very sheepish of me and Cris!
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Yes yes, no one should be jumped on like that or people will hesitate to be honest with their opinions. Wink We want everyone to be comfortable with being honest, now don't we? Very Happy

No worries, I'm in the same boat where I wouldn't get rid of any, mostly because even if at one point I don't like a song that much, it is typically because of mood, and my mood changes...and then I like the song. So, I could never get rid of any.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:20 pm

WTrocker wrote:
Jaw Drop
If we didn't have Mother Earth we couldn't say WT rules until the end of time...

Fani does make a good point... Shocked
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:59 am

Don`t worry Krista,everyone has it`s own taste.I`m not a big fan of What Have You Done or Running Up That Hill Laughing ,but of course i don`t want to get rid of them Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What song would you like to get rid of?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next