The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

What song would you like to get rid of?

Go down 
+20
RestlessAngel
BigBossWTF
WTrocker
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
TruthBeneathTheRose
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Toatsies
KellieBent
Caz
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
LeiaLeFey
Onno
Ktsunami
Fork Ninja
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
PurpleFusions
themetalinme
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:17 pm

I feel really mean I said that! I'm so sorry for jumping on you like that! Snug
Back to top Go down
RestlessAngel
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
RestlessAngel

Female
Number of posts : 121
Favorite WT song : Another Day, Enter, Restless, Jillian, Blue Eyes, Our Farewell, Pale..
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Oh, don't worry. It's ok.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:54 pm

I'd get rid of WHYD and maybe Memories (the video is absolutely beautiful, but the song has always left me cold)
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:32 am

Memories!? But that has got to be one of the most BEAUTIFUL-EST songs from Within Temptation...EVER! Jaw Drop

I love it and it's my 3rd. All-Time Favorite Within Temptation song! In Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Memories is beautiful but I was NEVER obsessed with that song Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Me too. It's a lovely video. But I've never been obssesed with it
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Memories is one of the most beautiful songs ever. I got obsessed with it, probably because the video did used to get shown a lot on Scuzz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:16 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Memories is one of the most beautiful songs ever. I got obsessed with it, probably because the video did used to get shown a lot on Scuzz.

Yeah, same here! I'm OBSESSED and in LOVE with the SONG and VIDEO!
It's beautiful! In Love I love you
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:35 pm

^^ I always loved Memories, but I never was obsessed before with it, but I am at the moment! Can't stop listening to the song for some days already.

Hmm, I guess I don't have much to post in this topic. I wouldn't get rid of any WT song. There are periods when I listen to some of the songs more and some less, but I truly love them all, and I never was fed up with any of them either.
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:36 pm

I do get fed up with some when I overplay them Razz But not for ever. After a month or so my obssesion with the song just starts again XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:31 am

Toatsies wrote:
Deep Within and Blooded.

Why Blooded it's great at least for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:45 pm

After giving this some thought I'd pretty much destroy every The Dance song except The Other Half of Me. The extreme witchy voice isn't bad, per se. But it's not ear-pleasing either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:28 am

Ktsunami wrote:
After giving this some thought I'd pretty much destroy every The Dance song except The Other Half of Me. The extreme witchy voice isn't bad, per se. But it's not ear-pleasing either.

Ahhhhhhh!*Covers ears with hand* I can't hear you, I can't hear you...blah, blah, blah, blah, la, la, la, la, la, ehhhhhhhhh! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 pm

BigBossCp wrote:
Ktsunami wrote:

Ahhhhhhh!*Covers ears with hand* I can't hear you, I can't hear you...blah, blah, blah, blah, la, la, la, la, la, ehhhhhhhhh! Razz

Agree with Roberto Smile

Even though The Dance is an Ep it has it's own sparkle. I love all the tracks (Another Day is my favourite). Maybe for yor Kay may not be ear-pleasing but I enjoy this EP more than THOE tongue
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:28 am

WTfairytale wrote:
BigBossCp wrote:
Ktsunami wrote:

Agree with Roberto Smile

Even though The Dance is an Ep it has it's own sparkle. I love all the tracks (Another Day is my favourite). Maybe for yor Kay may not be ear-pleasing but I enjoy this EP more than THOE tongue

*GASP* The Dance EP>THOE!? Suspect
*Covers ears AGAIN!* I can't hear you either, lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:22 pm

ouch you made me feel bad

but maybe I was misunderstood

Ktsunami wrote:
I would gladly erase Caged. Sharon sounds like a nut-job singing that 'when they laugh in my face' bit.

I'll pretend I didn't read that
Asiente y sonrķe Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:28 pm

^Oh NO! No, no, no, don't feel bad Mary or else you're going to make me feel bad and like a complete asshole. Sorry
I'm just kidding around and exaggerating. I don't care what people like or don't like, or if someone likes this better than that or not. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, so I respect your's, Kay's, and everyone else's.
So I am SO SO SORRY Mary, I hope I didn't offend you because that was not the intention! i was just messing around, you know, just fuckin around. If you like The Dance EP more than THOE, then good for you, that's awesome! Snug
At least we all love Within Temptation. In Love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:56 pm

ohh thank you're so sweet I love you Glomp

And you're NOT an asshole trust me you're a sweet guy
no prob Roberto Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragana
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Dragana

Female
Number of posts : 130
Favorite WT song : All i Need
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:18 pm

agree with Gosia. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragana_kovacevic
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:09 am

Probably Caged. That song doesn't do me any favors
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:32 am

^ *covers ears and hums to self* Can't hear yooooou~

I might get rid of the ME intro, but that's more of an if-I-had-to thing than an actual desire. I'd rather not get rid of any WT songs; even if I'm not keen on one at first, it invariably grows on me. <33
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:49 am

SoulLily wrote:
^ *covers ears and hums to self* Can't hear yooooou~

lol. Laughing

I guess someone likes the song a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What song would you like to get rid of?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5