The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

What song would you like to get rid of?

Go down 
+20
RestlessAngel
BigBossWTF
WTrocker
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
TruthBeneathTheRose
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Toatsies
KellieBent
Caz
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
LeiaLeFey
Onno
Ktsunami
Fork Ninja
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
PurpleFusions
themetalinme
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:18 am

Caz wrote:
What Have You Done. Really find that song irratating as hell Rolling Eyes

You sick sick terrible horrible evil woman! You sin!

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:39 am

Deep Within and Blooded.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:19 pm

KellieBent wrote:
:O I love the ME Intro. Leave it alone! lol.

I'm still trying to work out the whispering bit but I dont know if they are actually saying anything.

Although I could NEVER get rid of any song I dont listen to Deep Within much for the fact Sharon doesnt sing. Also In Perfect Harmony makes me cringe a little but it reminds me of driving through Holland so I have to love it.

What Have You Done also I do love but at Download 08 I thought they could of played an older song rather than that so I would of rid that from the set.

xxx

I think it's a news item. I've really started to love IPH...musically, it's great...lyrically....cheesy as hell. I'd probably get rid of Deep Within, just cause I was never that big a fan of grunting.
Back to top Go down
TruthBeneathTheRose
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
TruthBeneathTheRose

Female
Number of posts : 331
Favorite WT song : Jillian
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15 / 20015 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:56 pm

If I had to get rid of any songs, I'd get rid of the remixes on 'The Dance', but only because I wish that they had recorded a few more new songs on the EP instead, because I really love the style of those newer songs.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:23 pm

I've decided to take it all back Razz I actually now completely love Deep Within. In Perfect Harmony is still a little cringy but it has great memories and always makes me smile Smile

I also really love the remixes Smile Maybe thats because I love The Dance EP so much and end up listening to them alot Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:49 am

What means get rid off? Wide Eyed my english is really bad..
do you mean by which song i`d like to dissapear?well..NO ONE!!!
(even if i can`t really stand What Have YOu Done*runs away from WHYD fans with guns*)that doesn`t mean it`s a bad song..because all WT songs are magnifique!(i I love you this word aspecially in french)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:57 am

Your English seems rather fine to me Clapping

That is exactly what we meant- the song we wish wasn't a WT song for what ever reason.

For me it is Aquarius...I can't explain it especially since I love the ocean, but I can't stand that song one bit.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:59 am

i really can`t understand it eighter...it`s not really my fave song Sad and LOL i`m aquarius... Razz but i like the ochestral version though. Smile
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:41 pm

I love Aquarius! It has a lot of power and Sharon has an almost sensual vocal in that song. I'm not sure what it is about but I can feel the emotions anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:50 pm

yes you`re right.but i still cab`t figure out about it...
i love when she sais "Aquarius"
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:56 pm

That's one of my favorite parts- when she says "Aquarius." Laughing I love the live version at Java Island.
I would probably get rid of W.H.Y.D., as it's my least favorite WT song. I don't outright dislike it, but it's definitely my least favorite.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:58 pm

i don`t really like WHYD eighter,but i don`t want to get rid of it Razz
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Oh, I didn't mean I wanted to get rid of it. I just meant I didn't like it. Laughing
I can't imagine having to get rid of a WT song.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:08 pm

oh i didn`t though i want to get rid of it..
and if i have to get ris of 1 WT song i must don`t like another song..and then..well of course all songs shall remain
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:21 pm

*kills Aquarius haters* Razz I'm joking, I love you all Smile

Aquarius is actually my favourite song off The Silent Force.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:24 pm

I can't decide between Aquarius and See Who I Am. Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:29 pm

from TSF i like Jillian ,Angels and See Who I Am I love you
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:30 pm

And Jillian, and Jane Doe. In other words, I really can't decide. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:51 pm

i love Jane Doe,i wish it was more than just a bonustrack
and Jane Doe is on TSF BONUS but it is also on a version of ME album(i don`t know which)
so..we can`t say that Jane Doe is purely TSF because it was before tSF(like at the end of ME era)
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:50 pm

I think Jane Doe was on the ME single.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 am

oh really?
thanks!(i don`t have that single yet! Sad )
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:06 am

Yep. I have pretty much all the singles they've released. Jane Doe is on the ME single, as well as TSF UK and Japan Smile
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:25 am

Oh you`re soo lucky Wink
i have only 5 singles...
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:59 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
Yep. I have pretty much all the singles they've released. Jane Doe is on the ME single, as well as TSF UK and Japan Smile

It's also on TSF US as well

I need to get one of those just to have Jane Doe on a disc as I have Bittersweet twice...it's on my ME album and ME single

As for what I would get of...nothing
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:32 pm

i DONT LIKE THE DAMN REMIXES! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song would you like to get rid of?   What song would you like to get rid of? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What song would you like to get rid of?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next