The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Ruud Jolie appreciation thread

Go down 
+18
BigBossWTF
Emmy
WTrocker
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Onno
Audina
max
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
Franneke
NeonFishnets
ice-queen
Deceiver-Of-Fools
KellieBent
Ktsunami
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:05 am

Haha thats funny Razz We all know there not though. I think the flirting is cute though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:05 am

Laughing

Of course not Sharon would never do that to Robert. But it's still kinda funny. They do interact really well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 1:18 am

Certain people make you act certain ways...doesn't mean there is anything going on there...
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:18 am

No I mean it's funny people think that. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 4:02 pm

Well I mean, she was going crazy during THOE when Sharon was singing "very soon I'll embrace you"...she shouted and said "Look! It's SOOO obvious" and I said that if Shaz was having an affair, she would ignore her lover on stage, so she was obviously sleeping with Stephen.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 4:52 pm

Lmao Sharon and Stephen Razz Brilliant. I just think there kind of flirting is because they are such good friends so they just interact during a show and play off each other.

We all know that Sharon is completely in love with Robert and that nothing is going on with the rest of the guys. I mean how could she get away with an affair if they are all on the same tour bus Razz
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:22 pm

LOL, I know, but it was still really fun to speculate while watching BS. And then my other sister was called Anneke a slut cause she was wearing the hot pants, and we were making up these complicated love triangles, including Anneke and George Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:10 am

Razz Anneke and George. Did anyone else notice Martijn and Ruud staring at Anneke's legs during BS?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:14 am

YES. xD I think it's really fun how they all interact on stage though ♥ Fills me with glee. xD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:15 am

Fills me with glee too Smile I need to watch BS tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 3:43 am

KellieBent wrote:
Razz Anneke and George. Did anyone else notice Martijn and Ruud staring at Anneke's legs during BS?

Mind out of the gutter! They were smiling cause of the awesomeness of BS. Yup. And the fact that both Anneke and Shaz have awesome legs.
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 4:59 am

I still think Ruud looks similar to Bono....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:08 pm

Razz Mind out of the gutter. Never heard that one before. Comes with being English you see dirty minds Razz.

They were eyeing up Anneke's legs. I saw it again yesterday Razz Sharon has way better legs Wink
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:25 pm

KellieBent wrote:
ice-queen wrote:
KellieBent wrote:
OMS Ruud smiled at me Razz

He's smiled at me too Very Happy:D

yeah it would be great Very Happy

OMS He smiled at us both at the same gig. This is amazing! Did Sharon look at you too?

I really do love Sharon and Ruud's kind of flirting on stage Razz

That is amazing! Very Happy no i don't think she did :S

I agree Sharon does have better legs xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:41 pm

Awww she looked at me and I nearly died Razz But you know Ruud looked at you Wink so it's all good.

Sharon has the best legs in the world Razz

I want guitar lessons from Ruud Razz
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 10:50 pm

^Let's both of us go to Tilburg!
Back to top Go down
max
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
max

Male
Number of posts : 39
Favorite WT song : all i need
Bless :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 10:52 pm

you all do know he totaly drools over sharon rigth i mean all of you do relise that
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:44 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
^Let's both of us go to Tilburg!

Yay Smile Brilliant idea! Guitar lessons for us.

I think it's as friends rather than drooling over her. They just have amazing interaction onstage Smile
Back to top Go down
max
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
max

Male
Bless :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:56 pm

oh trust me if he wasned a desedent guy hed make moves
cind of trict him in saying that on mera luna a long time ago whgen we got him drunk lol
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:59 pm

Razz Thats funny. He cant steal Sharon away from Robert that would be evil and impossible. She isnt leaving Robert Smile That would be one WT mess Razz

She is so gorgeous though I think everyone would fancy her Razz I dont blame him haha
Back to top Go down
max
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
max

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:01 am

well we got out of him back than to that th only reason he isnt making moves on her is cause he doesnt want to lose both of them(as in shon and robert) as friends so hes a pretty deseent guy only the drool he cant hide
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:02 am

Can anyone spell Nightwysh.

CUZ I CAN'T.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:03 am

You have confused me again Amy Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am

max wrote:
well we got out of him back than to that th only reason he isnt making moves on her is cause he doesnt want to lose both of them(as in shon and robert) as friends so hes a pretty deseent guy only the drool he cant hide

That was directed at this. As in, in my little world NW fired Tarja cuz Tuomas loved her and he could never have her thus I said can anyone spell NW, but then I spelled NW wrong just for kicks...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:29 am

Ooh ok I get you know. You have to give me time I'm slow Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruud Jolie appreciation thread   Ruud Jolie appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruud Jolie appreciation thread
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next