The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Free education XD You don't want to know how much I'm paying for the joys of university Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 12:57 am

Neutral I cant even imagine. Which is part of my reason not to go to Uni as I'll have student debt for the rest of my life. Next year if I decide to go to college will be free as well Razz it goes until you're 19 now. Plus because I'm still in education I can get my prescriptions free Smile So rob the country for as long as you can Wink

Do you think your Uni is worth the money?

I jwas ust sitting trying not to revise and I kept telling myself WT bothered to do work so I should.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:28 am

I'm STRONG supporter of a university education because it is really the best way to break the cycle of poverty and hopelessness that plagues much of America. It opens you up to ideas and futures you never pictured. Plus it gives you the chance to have more control over what you want to do with your life as opposed to just following the jobs.

Free prescriptions XD You don't wanna know how much we spend on health care. *Waves socialized health care flag*
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:16 am

^Far too much on health care. -.- Fookin' America.

When you finally become proud of your country because its flag has the same colors as The Netherlands'.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Sad Health care here is free. Which is why pharmacys hate me Razz they really do they make me wait forever to get pills and give like 6 people who were behind me there's first because they pay. Evil.

I dont really think 6th form subjects especially media which I would do, give us enough of a range and idea as to what we want to carry on with. I dont really know how I feel about Uni.

Oh wow the Union Jack flag has the same colours Smile Although I'm still not proud. My heart belongs in the Netherlands. I've made a lot of people I know want to move to Holland Smile
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:16 pm

Very Happy

when you get bored in Health and Social and start translating things into Dutch xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:58 am

Your brother starts singing along to Jane Doe Razz and when I said 'See you do like them, you know the words' he said that I play WT all day everyday so he has to listen to them Smile WT taking over another mind.

I'm so proud the only music I've listened to today is WT Smile
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:32 pm

When your computer wallpaper, user icon on your computer, MSN avatar, and the majority of the pictures you have are WT- themed? Laughing
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:02 am

Snap!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:59 am

When WT is the only safe music for you to listen to when you are upset.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:16 am

^ Snug Amy it really is Smile WT is the first thing I turn to.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:52 am

Unfortunately, I usually feed my anger, frustration, sorrow with "sad" songs, which creates a bigger issue and then when I realize this I run to Sharon Comfort
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Snug Caged never fails to destress me. It's evil Sharon Razz

When you spend a lesson translating lovely things to say to WT from English to Dutch.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:26 pm

I love Caged. It's one of the songs I listen to when I'm upset. Group Hug

You know you're obsessed when you keep checking your e-mail for confirmation that your TSF DVD has shipped?

Still hasn't. Mad It's supposed to today, though.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:45 pm

When you can't wait to decorate your new History book with WT pictures
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:47 pm

When you're singing the lyrics to "Ice Queen" in your head since it's cold outside? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Amairwyn wrote:
When you're singing the lyrics to "Ice Queen" in your head since it's cold outside? Laughing

Dude! It was snowing last night and I starting singing Ice Queen and then mum was like My compy is Frozen so I sang Frozen Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Both fit. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:26 am

Razz I always end up singing Ice Queen too. Freezing all the time though. But there has actually been ice and the tiniest bit of snow so that made me happy.

When you relate all sociological studies in 96 to WT and 2000 for ME Smile in hope I can remember something.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:28 am

I'm starting to be reminded of WT songs all the time. For example, someone in the library this morning said something about cold bones, - I almost immediately thought of the first line of Grace. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:08 am

You make up your own playlist for the Cullens on Twilight, as well as the main Harry Potter characters and it turns out to be almost all WT

You find yourself looking about at all the pictures smothering your wall, your THoE, BS, ME, TSF, and various other WT shirts in your closet, as well as the white dove one you're wearing, your display rack of WT CDs and singles, and a Sharon wallpaper up on your computer screen and think it's completely normal for everyone's daily life to look like that.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:15 pm

When you're planning on making one of Sharon's dresses ? (if I can find the right corset) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:38 pm

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Pictur10

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Pictur11
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:42 pm

I love those, Andy. Did you make them? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:19 pm

They're just my flair boards on facebook Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: