The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

How You Found Within Temptation

Go down 
+41
Bad Girl Gone Worse
HandOfSorrow
donttearmedown
rosetounge
Lady Draconian
xut0piax
Diny
Mitsy
angedemon
nightfalls
LeiaLeFey
Dragana
Emmy
BigBossWTF
magnoly
WTrocker
Amairwyn
Alyna
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
teardrop101
FallenHalos
Frozen
Toatsies
KellieBent
Anna
Fork Ninja
WTforever
Ellen Metalhead
Funeral Freak
Scarygothgirl
themetalinme
The Swan Kyoko
ice-queen
rafi
NeonFishnets
cowluva
britrogue
PurpleFusions
Caz
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:43 am

D: Dear goodness. I can't even imagine ever hating a WT song XD I'm just happy you guys came to your senses Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Number of posts : 169
Favorite WT song : Pale,The Last Time, Pearls of Light, Somewhere, Restles
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:19 am

^^^
me either i love all there songs

*grrrrrrr* ok i am having truble with my signature cause i set it up with the picture and every thing and saved it but whenever i post something it never comes up....... does anyone know whats wrong????
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxxxfallenonexxxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Go To Profile>Settings>Always attache my signature

I hope that's it How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:19 am

yayay it shows up now
thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
donttearmedown
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
donttearmedown

Male
Number of posts : 308
Favorite WT song : More than one, but All I Need is my ultimate fav
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:06 am

How did I found WT..... "Stand My Ground" *beng* I AM IN LHow You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 HerzVE!
Now already 4 yrs ago..
Back to top Go down
http://www.donttearmedown.info/
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:12 am

^^^
haha yeah wt can do that to you
Back to top Go down
donttearmedown
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
donttearmedown

Male
Number of posts : 308
Favorite WT song : More than one, but All I Need is my ultimate fav
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:54 pm

They're sooo lovely, and when I saw SMG on TV, I was shocked Super Happy Haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.donttearmedown.info/
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:53 pm

hahahhahaha lucky you live somewhere where you can watch them on tv round here no one really even knows who they are Sad((
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:29 pm

I don't know if this is the right topic, but I'm wondering if everyone in my family is so fuckin' retarded to say that WT is boring!
What the hell are thay thinking, just because the music they hear is so stupid and nonsense that doesn't mean they can criticize me.

When my Mother Earth was delievered the only thing my cousins said: "You waited a long time only for that boring CD?"

And I replied with every swear word I knew...XD

Fuck those kids they don't know what the hell are they talking 'bout...
Back to top Go down
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:58 pm

^^^^
couldnt agree with you more my brother only listen to rap music and like hip hop so he calls me emo cause he thinks it is emo music *grrrrrrrrrrrrr* Rant
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:59 pm

My friends don't have a problem with them...then again, I did threatened to punch them if they said some smack about them. XD And trust me, Within Temptation isn't even close to being fuckin Emo. People are just fuckin pieces of dog turds, that's all! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:57 pm

A friend of mine listened to WT ( but just additionally, so I can't talk about the band with her How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 27324 ) and I asked her what band it is. A few weeks later I searched for them on Youtube and saw the Angels video. I was just blown away and I was thinking: " MUST..HAVE....THIS....CD!!!!"
And since then I'm fucking obsessed How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 522116
But I have no friend who also loves WT... How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 830225
Back to top Go down
Bad Girl Gone Worse
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Bad Girl Gone Worse

Female
Number of posts : 12
Favorite WT song : Jillian
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:09 pm

I saw their video on TV... How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
XDont-Tear-me-DownX

Female
Number of posts : 35
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Memories, All I Need
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:37 am

On Youtube Smile with their clip Memories Smile their best video, in my opinion Smile I love you Oh and I also saw a video of panther with Mother Earth XD now

rosetounge wrote:
^^^^
couldnt agree with you more my brother only listen to rap music and like hip hop so he calls me emo cause he thinks it is emo music *grrrrrrrrrrrrr*
GOSSSH my brother too say this!!! Laughing and him too, he listen to rap and pop music... But I just don't listen to him and i say to me that my music's the best! and it's TRUE!!

ahah sorry,I found the resemblance with my brother, striking XD Razz
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 59
Favorite WT song : Forgiven and The Cross
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Let's see, I started off listening to Nightwish. And then on the sidebar on youtube I saw the video for Stand My Ground. Click and here I am now. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:21 pm

^That's funny: I was watching Nightwish's Nemo music video, then I saw Within Temptation's Angels music video on the side and clicked on it (at that time, I thought it was another one of Nightwish's music videos) and so yeah Razz kind of the same way I found Within Temptation too. By accident. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:11 am

Where would we be without Youtube? I found WT through a Majora's Mask fan video set to See Who I Am. Love and extensive music searching ensued. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
kaotic_order
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Male
Number of posts : 1
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:09 pm

A friend of mine showed me one of their DVD's. At the time i had heard of them but never heard any of their music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divineascensionband
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

How You Found Within Temptation
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7