The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

How You Found Within Temptation

Go down 
+41
Bad Girl Gone Worse
HandOfSorrow
donttearmedown
rosetounge
Lady Draconian
xut0piax
Diny
Mitsy
angedemon
nightfalls
LeiaLeFey
Dragana
Emmy
BigBossWTF
magnoly
WTrocker
Amairwyn
Alyna
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
teardrop101
FallenHalos
Frozen
Toatsies
KellieBent
Anna
Fork Ninja
WTforever
Ellen Metalhead
Funeral Freak
Scarygothgirl
themetalinme
The Swan Kyoko
ice-queen
rafi
NeonFishnets
cowluva
britrogue
PurpleFusions
Caz
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:25 pm

Indeed xD That was fun. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:27 pm

I'm sure that if everbody on here voted, then THOE would be ahead by a mile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:28 pm

Meh, probably. But they didn't. So....looks like we're stuck where we are xD
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:29 pm

TSF has no votes Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:33 pm

Wow. That's surprising. That quite a few peoples' favorite album. Huh. They're always mentioning it on other threads and boards...
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:42 pm

I found WT when I was talking on the Gaiaonline forums, and someone started a thread about WT. And now I've been totally obsessed with them ever since.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:37 am

Gotta love Gaia cheers
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:53 pm

My best mate brought me Rocksound in August 05 for my birthday and it had a double page article on them and I was shocked at why I hadnt noticed how gorgeous Sharon was before. I read and read that interview for 2 hours whilst everyone was passed out in my room. It had a free cd with It's The Fear on and I fell in love. Although I had already heard Ice Queen before and Mother Earth not untill that did I fall in love.

Unfortunalty I had an Amy Lee/Evanescence obsession at the time which very quicky died after getting TSF Smile

xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:59 pm

An friend of mine found out I liked Evanescence so they told me about WT and sent me Ice Queen and Our Solemn Hour on MSN. I feel in-love with them right away, and those are still my two favorite songs. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:17 pm

I still beat myself up for not falling in love with Ice Queen sooner.

Damn Amy Lee! Sharon kicks her ass lol.

I'm not starting one of those female fronted who's better things btw.

I just wish I'd fallen for Sharon waaaaaay earlier

xxx
Back to top Go down
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:48 pm

I wish that I knew of WT earlier..
I feel like I missed out on so much, only heard of them late 2007! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:59 pm

Awww so do I Sad

05 seems well late to me.

And I missed seeing them in Wolverhampton of April 07 thanks to no one wanting to come with me and my dad wouldnt take me. Had to go In November on my own though in Birmingham but thats closer and I know it better. I still kick myself everyday for not going.

I still kick myself everday for my first album being TSF.

Oh well my addiction now being so bad can make up for it.

xxx
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:18 am

KellieBent wrote:
Damn Amy Lee! Sharon kicks her ass lol.

I'm not starting one of those female fronted who's better things btw.

I just wish I'd fallen for Sharon waaaaaay earlier

cheers *agrees completely* I had an Amy/Ev obsession too. Razz I love WT's sound though. How much more symphonic and epic it is. *wiggles* I want to steal them.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:55 am

WT killed my Amy Lee obsession too :oops:
Back to top Go down
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:09 am

Me too...in fact, I've only listened to Evanescence a few times since I found out about WT. Sad
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:54 pm

They seem to be good at that XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:11 pm

Well at Download 07 I watched Within Temptation and then Evanescence although I was well past my Amy obsession and I have to say Evanescence sounded awful. Well what sounds good next to WT?

I was glad to see them to close that obsession.

If Kerrang had played WT then I would of found them earlier. Instead they played Evanescence.

Anyway I'll stop this as I hate comparing them and stuff.

xxx
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:05 am

LOL, reading over this thread, I think I must be the odd one out having heard WT before Ev Neutral
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:15 am

my case is the same thing...i love love ev till now and then i kept hearing people compareing within temptation and i like who are they man i have to find out..i did research.. i found them the first song i heard memories and fell in love..it dont mean i dont love evanescence i still do alot as much as i am crazy of wt..i love her voice so different i had no idea why they compared the 2 bands...they are so different..evanescence sound is dark but sweet....wt is metally , dark sweet of that opera thing er...no idea what to call how sharon does that wow, amy has a different way of raisin her voice and sharon has her own style...... to end this they both ROCK MY WORLD LOVE THEM BOTH...CANT COMPARE THEM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:42 am

I'd always heard people talking about them and i accidentally clicked on the angels video, andi really liked it. I had been under the impression it was an all chic band! hahahah! I was super wrong.

Now I am an obsessed fan who has succesfulyl converted 5 other people.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 6:43 am

Yay for WT love conversions!! Very Happy Have you gotten 'em signed up on the forum yet? Razz I'm sure they'd love it here. Smile
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:50 pm

I wish I could convert some people. My best friend really doesnt like them and my other well she saw them at Download with me and does like them. Havent got her obsessed yet though Razz Although she has taken to singing What Have You Done whenever anyone says what have you done Razz Also I taught her the Sharon dance haha.
Back to top Go down
teardrop101
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
teardrop101

Female
Number of posts : 142
Favorite WT song : The Howling, Stand My Ground
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 9:48 pm

My Cousin Told Me About This Cool Song That She Heard (Stand My Ground) And When I Heard It I Loved And I Started Looking More Into WT And Now I Love Them!!
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:13 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
Yay for WT love conversions!! Very Happy Have you gotten 'em signed up on the forum yet? Razz I'm sure they'd love it here. Smile

I've converted some of my mates and i tried to get them to join but they wont Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:20 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
nope not yet. They're more of myspacers O_O I dont have a myspace so I'm a forum girl. LOL.
I am working on it though- they should be here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How You Found Within Temptation
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next