The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:07 am

^ I know how you feel, love. *snug*

Okay. I find this to be a serious issue.

SERIOUSLY.

Nobody has you in a headlock, forcing you to continue looking at one artist's work. It makes no sense to continue telling someone how shitty their artwork is. Why do you keep looking at it if you hate it so much? If you don't like the way the model looks?

And it makes even LESS sense when you criticize someone who is, without a doubt, more artistically advanced than you are.

When your page looks like ArtmorelikeNightmare's, you need to shut your fucking mouth, quit typing, and do the world a favor by just quitting breathing all together.

I really don't see the point.

I've thought of this as an issue for a while, but decided not to say anything, for fear I was being a big pussy. But I am NOT going to sit still and look pretty while -my- friends get called "fatty", "attention whore", and "moronic". I am SICK of it.

You are being;
Childish
Intellectually retarded
Selfish
Idiotic
Vulgar
Rude
Ignorant
Morally reprehensible
Insensitive
Stupid

And, might I say, most of you have a shitty sense of humor.

"I'm trying to see art in this, I really am" - FUCK OFF. If you're going to say something like that, BACK IT UP.

"No one wants to see ten thousand photos of you. You fatty attention whore" - No one wants to see your shitty cartoons, but you're posting them anyway. This is art. Photographs...are art. There are -MySpace- quality photos on here and you're flaming true art. Get off your fat ass and get a fucking life.

There is no reason to post something like that if you're not going to try and help. All it does is bring another person --who, might I say, did -nothing- to you-- down.

It's immature, and it's idiotic.

You think you're cool?
Wrong.

Knock it off before I give up on thinking the world has any sort of decency anymore.

I'm sick of you twats breathing MY air and getting away with the shit you get away with. I swear, you people are the reason no one believes in mankind anymore.

Go die in a fucking hole.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:11 am

Andy, that asshole will get his believe me. I sent spam alerts every time he sent that shit to my stuff. ARGH!
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 1:09 pm

*hugs Kayleigh* You will get through it Smile and we are always here for you Smile

*hugs Andy* That lad sounds like a twat.. I'll push him off a skyscraper too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:24 pm

Can ya punch him first?
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Number of posts : 1483
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue165 / 200165 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:05 pm

You know two of my friends were having an argument over an imaginary child today and they were actually getting annoyed at eachother it was crazy!

Today I got my hair cut and I think it suits me as a house-wifey person but everyone will hate me because they expect me to be the scarygothgirl but this haircut isn't very gothic and then they'll all think I'm betreying who I am and they'll all be like 'yeah she calls herself a goth but look at her she's more like a housewife'

And then in chemistry everyone thinks I'm stupid because I didn't know what a cauliflour was. And we have loads of new people at school and none of them want to be friends with me because for some reason i don't have the ability to talk about anything interesting. And it's not my fault the only new girl that hangs around with us doesn't understand what I say!
Back to top Go down
http://www.buodicca.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:22 pm

Andy yep I will punch him and kick him in the balls Smile

*hugs Scarygothgirl*

Dont worry what anybody says about your hair as long as you like it. If it's what you want then it cant be betraying who you are.

Dont worry I say the most stupid things everyday I just laugh at myself. I'm sure you have losts interesting to say, they are the ones who arent interesting and are being ignorant.

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:41 am

You all can figure who this got sent to.

Last October... I only suspected that I could ever even consider it... but by Christmas you had me. You could have told me to jump off the building and I would have. You helped me get over one of the hardest times in my life, without even knowing. And later on, you became my backbone and you knew I told you just shy of everything, but you still didn't realize how much you had me. Everyone else could see how head-over-heals I was, but you couldn't. Cause you never saw me counting the steps you took when you walked away, or the way I had to choke out words when you weren't there. All you saw was the way you made me smile no matter what. You only saw me cry and smile. There was no in between. Hell. By the time we got to April and Tati was cutting, you made me get the guidance counselor. And you stood by me and held my hand when they found out who told. When they all wanted to kill me. And you smiled with me when we found out she stopped, and you celebrated with me when she told me "Thank you". I don't know how you couldn't see it. And when that field trip happened - the one I didn't go on, Ari and Tati told you that I loved you. Not liked. They said loved. And you were shocked. So shocked, you didn't answer them. When I found out, I asked if you believed it. And you said no. But somehow you missed the tears that were building up and you left. But I didn't go after you. I just counted your steps. And when things went to hell again with Tati, you held my hand again. And things got better in time for "party week" and you "party week'd" with me. And that last day of seventh grade. The day that could have been our last, you still didn't notice the way I stuck by your side and watched the clocking with tears in my eyes. Or the way I sulked off when you said good bye. So, the one thing you haven't heard. The one thing you need to hear from me, loud and clear. The reason for everything... I love you, D. I'm sorry, but I can't change it. And it's not going away. I can't make it. And I don't want to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:48 am

*huggles Kayleigh*

I hope he will realise what an amazing girl you are. Because you deserve someone to treat you right Smile And if he dont then he's an idiot.

I really hope things can work out for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:52 am

well i hate when people talk shit about me or any body when its not true.

i had a friend whose mother was so uptight that she never gave her any freedom..so she told me how she felt and i was there for her and then that bitch goes and tell her mum some other shit and her mum thinks that im spoiling her child for crying out aloud ur stupid daughter is the one lying
i hate people who do that. i hated her for a long time but i leared to frogive her.

@Ktsunami- hope things get better for u dear u deserve more
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:58 am

*hugs Frozen* I hate people who talk shit too.

I suppose we have to learn to not care what people say. But there'll always be some bitch saying stuff.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:03 am

yeah there are but from that day i have been so cold that it takes me a while to trust anyone
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:07 am

Same here. I have bad trust issues.

But you can learn to trust people just takes time. And if anyone hurts you I will push them off the skyscraper along with Leia's ex and idiot Andy told me about Razz
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:12 am

ur a doll *hug* I love you that way i never believe anything i hear from anyone unless i hear or see for myself...i have good friend now its been like 5 yrs and they are the best.

i have been having this werid feeling that somthing is missing in my life and then i realize its love that is missing i think u know what kind im talking about
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am

*hugs* It's a good way of thinking actually. I'm glad you have people you trust.

I'm sure you will find love soon enough Smile I hope you do Smile You deserve someone good.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:20 am

i know i do im not getting any younger....huh u have anything u want to get off ur chest
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:24 am

*hugs* Stef a lot of us have trust issues due to one thing or another and I know things like that are hard to deal with as we try to live in this big wide world
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:26 am

You're not old though either. I hope you find someone though Smile

Not right now, well nothing new to write. I just need to find a way to stop thinking about someone all the time so it can eventually stop hurting me.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:30 am

thanks leia.

kelliebent- was it someone u care about dearly man that hard to do it hurts i know...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:34 am

I did care for her alot yeah. I'm pretty much over it now, well I think I am. Just I know she's not going through a hard time and I want to help but theres not much point in talking to her. Wont help either of us.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am

Stef please don't call yourself old. You aren't. Damn 21 is a milestone here.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:43 am

Oh yeah isnt it 21 to drink in the US?
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:45 am

haha is it thanks....guys

and kellie-what ever the reason u guys anint talking to each other maybe if u try to find a way to understand it even if she doesnt want to talk, maybe talk it out to someone u trust..maybe ull find a way to get out of this feeling...im there
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:48 am

Smile *hugs* thanks.

I dunno I just miss her sometimes. Other days it's fine.

Wish I was 21 Razz
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:50 am

u will be soon and ill be like 25 haha
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:54 am

25 isnt old though Smile It's still in your twenties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next