The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Thanks.

New rant though. Two actually. Bad morning.

Quote :
I think i might kill myself tommorow it might just relieve some of my stress and hopefully all of it will go away,oh and i'm seriuosly thinking about it.(not kidding)

So-help-me-God. Just for that I am going to ruin your fucking life. You are not going to stay with Meagan. Emily is not going to keep talking to you. I should I have layed out you cold when I had the chance, you sick son of a bitch. Do you honestly believe that suicide -killing yourself, ending your life, stopping your existence- IS SOMETHING TO TO BLOG ABOUT ON FACEBOOK LIKE NEW SHOES?

Have you ever known someone who killed themselves? What about known someone who tried? You obviously don't, you don't know what it is like to live without someone in your life, knowing they didn't want to be there enough to end it. You don't know what it is like to wake up screaming because you have nightmares about the one who tried. You don't understand.

I didn't like you to begin with. You ripped Meagan and Emily apart, turned Meagan into a bitch from hell. You reduced Emily to a hot mess. I could never forgive you for that.

For this, I will never respect you. Nothing you can ever say, ever do will over-shadow what you've done yesterday.

And I notice you're still on Facebook, alive, saying you've changed your mind.

Two words; Do it.

ARE THE NEWS STATIONS AWARE FARRAH FAWCETT DIED YESTERDAY TOO?

The collective thoughts of my family when we heard Jackson was in cardiac arrest was, "Good - I hope that fucker dies." Both my parents used those exact words. Of course my father had more choice words.

Then, we realized he didn't suffer, and instantly became pissed off that he suffer.

Michael Jackson may have been found "Not Guilty" of the child molestation charges. That doesn't take away from things he's said, and more than likely done. "

"Why can't you share your bed it's the most loving thing you can do, to share your bed?"

BECAUSE THEY'RE UNDERAGE BOYS ASSHOLE!

Let's look at Farrah. Charlie's Angel, posed for the best-selling poster ever, long career. Battled with disease.

So may God forbid that the woman who deserves a peaceful death, and a reflection of her career gets jackshit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:26 pm

Oh, Kayleigh Snug

If this guy says he'll commit suicide and is still alive on facebook, I'm sure he won't do it. He's just looking for attention from people who don't respect him anymore. Just don't pay attention to what he says. It's clearly his problem.

As for Farrah Fawcett, I agree. She deserves more than Jackson. She's got that best selling poster that every guy in the US has and was in Charlies Anges.
Michael Jackson's been accused of child molesting, and now half the world is grieving his death while they've forgoten about Farrah in a blink of an eye. It's unbelieveble.

Snug Snug Snug
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Ill answer the first, the second you know my views on to an extent and itll end in another argument that will get deleated which really is pointless i cant change your mind any more than i can change nazi policy in 1943

People that post on facebook about it in my eyes are looking for attention however there is still a chance there not, i could reel of statistics about 75% of suiciders genuinally try to get help from friends who think there attention seeking then end up doing it but i wont. The problem is people dont think about the consiqunecies of such actions, yes i knew someone too so. If there seriously thinking about it i would say they wouldnt be so opne about it.

Oooh and though i dont agree with what he said, everyone desurves to die with some sort of dignety, or dishonour depending. Remember one day it could be you, i have nothing truely against him only his views therefore ill disagree with what you have said on principle
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Did you really just compare my opinion to Nazi policy?
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Who, me?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:07 pm

no me, and no not intentionaly atleast that would be wrong.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Glomp I'm so sorry. That lad is an attention seeking twat. Anyone who puts that online is not gonna do it. Why dont people ever think of the effect it has on other people. He is so pathetic. I cant believe he'd put people through that. He's horrible. I'm so sorry. Snug

I love your parents. Sound like my reaction. I'm sorry but I do believe Michael Jackson is a paedophile. I really do. I dont care what songs he's put out or who he is as an artist it does not take away from the fact he did it. Or he was found Not Guilty. My mom started telling me I couldn't say this. But would anyone care if Gary Glitter died? No, they'd be happy. So what makes Michael Jackson any different? The not Guilty? Well didn;t he pay some of the boys off or something. I really do believe he did those things. The mans fucked up and has a fair ground to lure them in.

And Farrah Fawcett was amazing. I agree. She gets 1 page in the paper and Michael Jackson gets loads. He gets away with it because he made good music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:32 pm

sigh seems im in the minority again, ahh well i wont argue this time ill be good.

but i think famous people get too much attention anyway, they were famous yes so they died millions die every day do we care about all of them? no why not we would never get anything done if we base everything on those we persieve to achieve then any person who does not achieve could be a hero but would die unknown i think thats the greatest tradgady in life, especially for soldiers i hate war but they died for my freedom for that i give them thanks.

Its academic if he was or not we should not dwell on it and be nasty, just ignore it if you hate him, i personally tihnk he may have but ill mourn his death still because every life gone is a shame
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:17 pm

You'll always be in the miniority. At least on that.

I didn't say either was a "hero". I just think if they're giving attention... to the "man" who thought he was Peter Pan...and lived in the middle of a damn carnival gets attention... so should the normal woman.

I will not ignore it. Igornance doesn't solve problems in society - it enables them. If the majority ignored everything that was wrong, the world would be in even worse shape. I will always throw a fit over something I don't like, on the off chance someone will listen.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Obviously it's a shame for all his family but I do not think he deserves all the attention he is getting at all.

Me and my mom were just talking about how no one seems to be giving Farrah any attention. She was also a huge icon. But she has 1 page in the paper. But everywhere seems to be commenting on how much of a hero and icon Michael Jackson was. And he simply does not deserve to get all this good attention. Even though he's found not guilty something was obviously still going on and something is fucked up with him.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:34 pm

I quoted Michael Jackson up there in my orginal post, people who are innocent don't say things like that.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:27 am

well your right about ignorance and turning a blind eye to things, but you still in my opinion harbour blind predudice against people, like blind faith its a bad thing. Both have caused wars and much more than a small shouting match. Ill stop now before i rant which is really not nesicary and makes me look like a muppet.

I just dont think predudice of any kind is right in society and therfore wishing someone suffers in my opinion is a disgusting thought closer to that of the offender! no offence but never wish pain on others one day it may be you.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:36 am

Kayleigh, I couldn't be more compassionate right now Snug It is NOT okay for someone to say those kinds of things like that, ever. Especially just to get attention.

And did you happen to read my FB status? I'm just as pissed off as you are. >.< It's not fair that he gets a quick death and is going to be spoken about non-stop for the next 4 years when Farrah Fawcett suffered FAR MORE (trust me, I know, and she was probably in MUCH more pain than I've experienced -- which is a lot), and she's never seriously hurt someone--at least not that we've heard about. She deserves much more respect. Yes, Michael Jackson was a pop icon, but he stopped being such a very long time ago and became something completely different.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:21 pm

I dont think wishing someone suffers for their crime is anything like the disgusting crimes paedophiles or rapists commit. They do deserve to suffer. Fuck prisions, prison is an easy life, they should suffer. Death is also a quick end. People who are so sick and evil to commit such crimes deserve to suffer, deserve to be in pain and deserve all the shit they get. They are scum. So why do we need to give any of them any respect. Moving away from Michael Jackson as theres always the not guilty argument, what about people who are found guilty? Like those lads who bruteally murdered Sophie Lancaster? They showed no remorse so why on earth do they deserve any respect. They laughed in court, their parents laughed in court so yes they do deserve to suffer. I cannot think of any amount of pain or punishment that can make up for what they did. Or for any crime, especially that of child abusers. And to me Michael Jackson is one. So no they do not deserve any respect. Of course I feel sorry for their family and their suffering but for the criminals themselves they can never feel enough pain.

And half the fucking paper is full of Michael Jackson. No Farrah, none. It's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:25 pm

^^ Yeah pages 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14&15. Wah-hay English newspaper showing love for a peadophile when they work so hard for justice. Hypocrites? I think so. Kellie I agree with every word you have written there. They deserve what they get.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Yeah The Sun's really pissed me off. Seeing as they are always working to catch paedophiles, even putting their addresses in the paper years ago so people could go and attack them. And they dedicate a whole paper to him. Very hypocritical.

Mat, what you put to Kay is out of order. It sounds like you are wishing pain on her. And I dont see how she's being ignorant. People do deserve to suffer, thats why prisons and the death penalty came about in the first place. Some people are guilty and sick and they do not deserve respect. Justice is needed for the victims families as well. And nothing, no punishment is ever going to make up for their loss is it?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Yeah, I used to support the sun but this is going to be a huge email to them I've just read it. It's a stupid sob story so what if he was famous so was Gary Glitter. They slated him so why not Jacko? Both should have been imprisioned, and not in safe units!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:40 pm

I guess it's because Michael Jackson is so huge. But when it was his trial The Sun hated him. The second Gary Glitter dies they'll be a huge celebration. I know Michael Jackson was found not guilty but the mans fucked up. Come on he has a fair ground, has little boys round and has had many accusations of abuse, and paid them off. Somethings going on. People are just blind to it as he's such an icon. Even if they dont want to acknowledge it, he shouldn't be getting this much good attention.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:42 pm

I agree with, it's not fair at all to what they've done about Michael Jackson. He's a bloody paedophile for fucks sake! He said once "I don't see what's wrong with it." That pissed me off so much. Of course there's something wrong with it! The kid was petrified to tell anyone!
Farrah hasn't had any press on her story, while this freak gets it all.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:45 pm

It's society they don't want to except bad things about their "idols". It's stupid. He should have been sent down asap. Peadophiles and rapists make me want to hurt people. Know one should get away with such crimes never ever never. Kill the lot I say. Cut their gentals off or put them up for 99 years. Or even better death row. Bring back capital punishment in the UK I say and all over the world we should have these laws.

I want to break something.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm all for capital punishment. Though I'm not sure they deserve an end to their life. They need to suffer for a long long time. Among all criminals child abuse is the worst thing you can do and you are gonna get hell from everyone whilst their in prison. There just isn't a big enough punishment or amount of pain you can give to these people. It will never make it equal. The amount of pain it causes to the victim and their families and friends, you cant find enough punishment to make up for that. But I'm all for trying. Because these people do need to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:06 am

-warning you might want to close your ears since I am about to scream rather loudly-

IAM SURELY VERY PISSED OFF ABOUT THIS WHOLE MJ THING. I GOT TIRED OF HEARING IT BEFORE I EVEN TURNED ON THE NEWS. MY THOUGHTS: YIPEE, ONE LESS CHILD MOLESTOR IN THE WORLD. NOT ONLY DID HE HURT CHILDREN BUT HE SEEMED TO THINK IT WAS RIGHT AND HE WAS HELPING THEM, WHICH MAKES HIM THE WORSET KIND OF PERV OUT THERE. HE'D BE SLIGHTLY BETTER IF HE JUST DENIED IT FLAT OUT, BUT HE TOOK CREDIT FOR SLEEPING WITH BOYS AND WAS PROUD OF IT.

BUT WHAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST IS HOW THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THIS. IT'S SO DISGUSTING. THAT MOB OF PEOPLE SHOULD SPIT ON HIS PROPERTY NOT PUT FLOWERS ON IT, BUT WTF HE'S A CELEBRITY SO LET'S WORSHIP HIM. HIS INFLUENCE ON MUSIC IS OF MUCH GREATER IMPORTANCE THAN THE TRUST OF THE CHILDREN HE HURT.

UGH. I DON'T USUALLY HATE OR WANT TO SEE PEOPLE SUFFER, BUT RAPISTS AND MOLESTER ARE EXCLUDED FROM THAT. THEY SHOULD DIE. NO MATTER WHAT.

THEN THERE IS ALSO THE FACT THAT MJ WAS ON DRUGS.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:01 am

^ Glomp Glomp Glomp

I agree. It's disgusting. But people are just blind to it all. I cant believe there's not been one article on the fact he is a child abuser. Nothing even mentioning the fact he was accused. The sick bastards deserve to suffer. It's the most disgusting thing you can do to abuse a child.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:40 am

You're right Amy. Frankly, I don't support the death penalty for murder - I do however for sex crimes. It's proven that those behavoirs are incurable and irrevocable. There's no need for the to breath my and your air.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:51 am

Whoa, I'd have to think about if I support the death penalty for molestation...

They are still a life form, but well...do we really have the right to kill

I couldn't live knowing someone died for what they did to me. I'd feel guilty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next