The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:55 am

Kellie, Stef gave good advice.

Yeppers 21 is the drinking age in the US.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:58 am

it sure is ok now i think i should go to bed its like 4 am
take care and remember if u feel alone look up to the sky and know there is one guy above who loves us all and that is god....ull alway have a true friend in him all the time
seeya later guys *kisses and hugs*
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:23 am

KellieBent wrote:
*huggles Kayleigh*

I hope he will realise what an amazing girl you are. Because you deserve someone to treat you right Smile And if he dont then he's an idiot.

I really hope things can work out for you Smile

Thanks. But the things is... he has never done anything to hurt me intentionally...he's helped me so much. It's hard to imagine what would have happened, if he hadn't be supporting me. And I think i sound like a fucking twat now, so I'm going to stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:10 am

Stealing is a crime gods damn it I don't care who you are. I did that edit and damn it I deserve credit for the fact that you stole my edit off of one of my pieces and put it into one of yours.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:15 pm

*hugs Kayleigh*

You dont sound like a twat. You cant help the way you feel. I just hope it works out for you Smile

*hugs Leia* Who's stole your edit? Do they need to go off the skyscraper too Razz?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:21 pm

I'm not naming names on this one, Kellie. This is the first time it's ever happened. I'm really nice if someone wants to use my work: either ask or give me credit. I don't bitch if you do that. If you don't then I do.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:26 pm

*hugs* You spoke to the person who stole your work?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:43 pm

...She better have...
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Number of posts : 1483
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue165 / 200165 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:15 pm

Kayleigh your situation sounds a bit like what I encountered a year or two. I could be completely wrong but it sounds a bit like it. I ended up falling in ove with one of my best friends and he was there for me all the time and never saw me as anything more than a good friend. I then told him that I loved him and his reaction was 'oh...wow.' Which kinda isn't a good reaction for that kinda thing. He distanced himself from me, he seems like he still wants to be my friend but is worried that I'll get to close to him. I think he's gone to university now I don't know he hasn't told me... I miss him. You'd laugh so much at the irony if I told you his name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.buodicca.com
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:50 am

^What's his name? Razz

OKAY!

Fuck. Why do I still consider this bitch my best friend?! We've gotten in so many arguments...I think I only fight with Jimmy a little more than I fight with Katie. All of our arguments are so FUCKING STUPID. And they're all through text because she doesn't have the balls to say it to my face. She says it's because of her dad getting yelling at her. And she actually thinks her dad is as bad as some of the other dad's out there. Ha! She needs to grow a fucking back bone and realize that text messages aren't the proper way to argue. Especially not in the real world. I'm sick of spineless people.

But this last fight had to have been the STUPIDEST one we've EVER had. I'm gonna give you quotes, and commentary.

Katie (1:09 PM): "I wonder if i would look good with red hair...Sorry. Smile or a lighter brown"
---Now. Let me just cut in here and say that I send her messages like this every once in a while too. And she doesn't reply unless they're about her or something that she likes. I don't know what she wanted me to say! "Huh."? Pointless. "Oh, I could photoshop it on you"? No, I couldn't. Well, I could; but I don't want to. I have better things to do with my time than edit photos of her. She can figure it out her damn self. She had Photoshop CS before I had Photoshop CS3. I think that actually is what she wanted me to say. But I didn't. I didn't reply at all. Because she doesn't, so why should I? I'm sick of being nice to everyone who acts shitty towards me.

Katie (9:04 PM): "I feel very ignored today..."
---Okay. I'll reply to that. I'm curious. At this point, I've completely forgotten about her text earlier, as it was a pointless text.

Andy (9:05 PM): "Why's that?"

It takes her an hour to reply. What the fuck could take her that long? Talk about feeling ignored...

Katie (10:13 PM): "Because you haven't said anything to me all day and neither has Toria

---Oh, I'm sooo sorry. I don't have a life. I forgot. My world revolves around you. There are days where you go without talking to me.

Andy (10:14 PM): "Well it's not really ignoring if you don't say something first :-P I was just about to ask if you could get on MSN when I got your text :-)

Katie (10:14 PM): "I texted you earlier..."

*Andy remembers text*

Andy (10:15 PM): "Oh, about your hair?"

Katie (10:15 PM): "Ya"

Andy (10:16 PM): "Oh. :-) I guess I just took it as being like the ones I send you that you don't reply to."
---I'm honestly trying to be nice here. Which is what I hate about text. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT. Which is why I added the little smiley. But I guess she took it as me being passive-aggressive.

Katie (10:16 PM): "Oh. Well miss hypocrite... Not meaning to be rude just pointing it out like you would
---She begins playing the BLAME GAME. Every time we have one of these silly arguments, she bitches at me for something, and then I sometimes point out that she's doing something similar. And now SHE'S being the hypocrite for getting mad about me calling her a hypocrite. But it usually IS her being the hypocrite. So now I'm getting mad, and when I get mad, I tend to say things I don't mean, or just get really passive-aggressive...or sometimes just aggressive.

Andy (10:16 PM): "Didn't think you wanted a reply."

Katie (10:17 PM): "Well you usually want a reply."

Andy (10:18 PM): "Yet I hardly ever get one."

---I'm just trying to give her a taste of her own disgusting medicine. I'm not being hypocritical, I'm showing her how it feels.

Katie (10:19 PM): "Hence the hypocrite message...I've been trying to answer wor texts more then i did
---Firstly, 'then' and 'than' have two different meanings. Use the right one. Secondly, she'd been failing miserably. I highly doubt she was trying. 'Cause, knowing her, if she actually wanted to reply, or was trying to, she'd send a smile or a frown or something. Not just ignore it.

So, I decided that I wasn't gonna let this turn into a text fight, so I didn't reply. I decided to keep my mouth shut and let her win, because I'm sick of this bullshit. But NO. She just had to push it.

Katie (10:27 PM): I'll will try my best to think of something to say to all of your texts. Just don't be a hypocrite anymore and we'll be fine.
---Now, THAT got me. Nothing else really set me off so far, but that comment...Her telling me not to do something that she does ALL THE FUCKING TIME. The hypocrite is telling me not to be a hypocrite. Ha!

Andy (10:28 PM): "Ditto."

---Once again, trying to end it. I tried to say something that she wouldn't feel the need to reply to. But she wouldn't let it go.

Katie (10:29 PM): "Just because I don't know, what have i been a hypocrite about?"
---OH MY GODS, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Andy (10:29 PM): "I am NOT letting this turn into a text fight."

---I was gonna add "I'm sick of you starting this shit." But decided not to. And it's funny, 'cause in the argument before our last one, she said she'd just "go back" to keeping her mouth shut and not saying anything. And then she complained that she doesn't want to keep her mouth shut. Like I'm forcing her to. Like I was the one who said she needs to stop telling me what's bothering her.

Katie (10:29 PM): "I'm not trying to. I'm just wondering so I know what to fix."
---Oh puh-lease. You're not gonna "fix" anything. You just want to come up with something to shoot me down.

Andy (10:32 PM): "I've already told you. Every other time we've fought, and you told me something I did, and then I told you that you did something similar, you got mad at me for saying so."

Katie (10:33 PM): "Can you just ell me so that I know or this will turn into a fight. I'm not going ot say anything about it after you tell me, I just want to know so i can fix it"

---Ten bucks says halfway through the night, she'll come up with something to say, and text me about it, trying to start this shit over again, and then you'll get mad when I don't reply. Just fucking watch.

Andy (10:36 PM): Well, I can't remember them all, mainly because our fights are so stupid and pointless. But, for example, you have indirectly asked me on numerous occasions to change something about who I am because -you- didn't like it. But when I tell you you've done something that pissed me off, you get mad. I won't deny that I get angry, and make it clear that I am so. But it's not fair that you ask me to change something about myself that I can't help and then get mad when I say something similar to you."

Katie (10:50 PM): "...ok. goodnight."

But this isn't ending here. I can tell.

UGH. It just pisses me off that, for the most part, I have her set on a pedestal. But she treats me like utter shit. I'm sick of it. But I love her. And I still consider her to be my best friend ever after all the times she's blown me off, insulted me, and stolen from me. I don't understand my logic...
Back to top Go down
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue165 / 200165 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:48 pm

I hate arguing with people. I used to have this one friend I argued with all the time. Because I hated her, I'd been forced to be her friend for five years, and I kept telling her I didn't like her and I hated spending time iwth her and she kept seeing it as me joking around, and then my friend Katie told her that I hate her and she got all upset and was all like 'well I'm sorry if I only ever talk about myself but it's only because her life is so boring that she has nothing interesting to talk about, I mean my life is so important right now I can't listen to hormonal teenagers whinging on about their problems'. Now you may think I'm exaggurating, but those were almost the exact words she used except it took her paragraphs to say it because she was explaining how her life is so amazingly interesting. But it's okay because she's left school now so I never have to see her again.

His name's Andy Smith.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:01 pm

*huggles Andy*

I used to get into a lot of petty fights with best friends over the stupid things and to try and save peace I just let them win and apologised to try and end it. I dont think you need to apologise though. Luckily we kind of grew out of it 2 years ago. And I think she will grow out of starting petty fights with you.

I understand you love her and she's your best friend because thats exactly how I felt. You just dont want everything to go tits up because of a stupid arguement.

I dunno sometimes you just put up with it because you dont want to lose them. But I do think she'll grow out of arguing over petty things well I hope so.

I wish I knew what to advise but it all depends on if you still want her to be your best friend because if you do unfortunatley you have to put up with that.

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:07 pm

*huggles Andy* I know petty things like this have to drive you crazy
Back to top Go down
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:20 pm

No-one laughing at the irony of his name?
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:18 pm

Well today... the cat got let out of the bag. And I'll hold off on that thought until tomorrow. Just in case it turns out less f-ed up than i thought
Back to top Go down
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:26 pm

Okay I'm gonna rant here a bit because I feel like it. I know it's not particularly important but it just bugged me.
You probably know how my life dream is to get married and become a housewife, and like someone who dreams to be a doctor goes to school and gets qualifications, I should probably move in the direction of finding someone to marry. So when Lorna gets a boyfriend and starts showing off it's a little bit irritating. She then tries to set me up with this guy called Olly, who completely isn't my type and ends up going out with Charlotte. So Charlotte Lorna Sophie and Anne are all showing off about their boyfriends. Lizzie and I are the only single ones in the friendship group. Lizzie is perfectly happy being on her own, she says a boyfriend would probably only get in her way and she'd hate having to spend time with them (a bit of a career woman). And then Charlotte is all like 'wow Lizzie you're the only one single! We'll have to set you up woth someone!' and I was like 'excuse me?' and she was like 'oh yeah... We'll find someone for you too...' Which was irritating 'cos I was clearly forgotten. And Lizzie likes this guy in sixthform so everyone's trying to set them up together, because clearly she has priority with her being-happy-alone-ness. And then they're all like 'yay we're all in happy relationships! Oh except for you Abi... But I'm sure you'll find someone one day...' and so they're all happy and excited and talking about nothing but their boyfriends and I'm left on the shelf so to say.

Anyway sorry about that, I understand it's not exactly a big issue I just really felt the need to rant about it.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:35 pm

Scarygothgirl wrote:
Okay I'm gonna rant here a bit because I feel like it. I know it's not particularly important but it just bugged me.
You probably know how my life dream is to get married and become a housewife, and like someone who dreams to be a doctor goes to school and gets qualifications, I should probably move in the direction of finding someone to marry. So when Lorna gets a boyfriend and starts showing off it's a little bit irritating. She then tries to set me up with this guy called Olly, who completely isn't my type and ends up going out with Charlotte. So Charlotte Lorna Sophie and Anne are all showing off about their boyfriends. Lizzie and I are the only single ones in the friendship group. Lizzie is perfectly happy being on her own, she says a boyfriend would probably only get in her way and she'd hate having to spend time with them (a bit of a career woman). And then Charlotte is all like 'wow Lizzie you're the only one single! We'll have to set you up woth someone!' and I was like 'excuse me?' and she was like 'oh yeah... We'll find someone for you too...' Which was irritating 'cos I was clearly forgotten. And Lizzie likes this guy in sixthform so everyone's trying to set them up together, because clearly she has priority with her being-happy-alone-ness. And then they're all like 'yay we're all in happy relationships! Oh except for you Abi... But I'm sure you'll find someone one day...' and so they're all happy and excited and talking about nothing but their boyfriends and I'm left on the shelf so to say.

Anyway sorry about that, I understand it's not exactly a big issue I just really felt the need to rant about it.

i know the feeling its not like i have friends who have BF but i kinda know people who cant stop talk about their BF its bugging, even though i so want one at time i see it not what i think is so important in life ...guys can take advantage of that too...sometime i just sit and talk to god 'like if there is someone out there made just for me i will bump into him,so wait stef' and believe i do but it does not make the pain of being alone go away but i think that i have good friends and family and now that count....personly ur friend so bitchy..sorry but thats how i see them..they should care about your feeling. ur not alone
Back to top Go down
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:42 pm

Thanks for understandign. She's not that bitchy normally, I guess it's just the whole boyfriend thing has gone to her head.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Scarygothgirl wrote:
Thanks for understandign. She's not that bitchy normally, I guess it's just the whole boyfriend thing has gone to her head.

does that happen to everyone who have BF
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:30 pm

*Huggles*

My best friend had a boyfriend for most of this year and it took her away from me on many occasion. Kinda depressing...

Personally I'm not in that huge of a rush for a guy. I have a lot of other things I need my time for and I'm pretty content chilling with my friends.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:46 pm

*hugs*

Well all my best friends have always been in long relationships but luckily they dont brag about it. I know how lonely you feel and it must be hard them going constanly on about their boyfriends but honestly you will find someone. Your only young and one day you will find someone special. There relationships probably wont last that long and you want someone who will. So it will be worth the wait even though it hurts like hell.

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:26 pm

Frozen wrote:
Scarygothgirl wrote:

does that happen to everyone who have BF

No.
Back to top Go down
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Hey Kayleigh I aimed a paragraph at you a few days ago in here, dunno if you read it...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:02 am

You can have mine, Scar. xD Now watch him find out I said that. Rolling Eyes

I'll explain myself. xD Do any of you know someone who is just SO perfect? So perfect that you begin to feel worthless and terrible, because they're just that much better than you?

Yeah. That's Daron. Razz

Nah, I really do like him a lot. *gigglesnort* But that irritates me. I know he can't help it...but UGH.

Lol @ Andy Smith.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:16 am

Scarygothgirl wrote:
Kayleigh your situation sounds a bit like what I encountered a year or two. I could be completely wrong but it sounds a bit like it. I ended up falling in ove with one of my best friends and he was there for me all the time and never saw me as anything more than a good friend. I then told him that I loved him and his reaction was 'oh...wow.' Which kinda isn't a good reaction for that kinda thing. He distanced himself from me, he seems like he still wants to be my friend but is worried that I'll get to close to him. I think he's gone to university now I don't know he hasn't told me... I miss him. You'd laugh so much at the irony if I told you his name.

This one? I never even saw it :oops:

*hugs*

Andy Smith? Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next