The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

General discussion thread

Go down 
+19
xut0piax
rosetounge
donttearmedown
Onno
LeiaLeFey
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
BigBossWTF
Lady Halliwell
Alyna
magnoly
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ktsunami
KellieBent
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200General discussion thread - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

General discussion thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:55 pm

^Probably some fuckin idiot egotistical scientist who probably thinks he's intellectually superior to others just because he was able to come up with this very long word, so now he must think he's special or something. Flipping Off (To the scientist, not you!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200General discussion thread - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:07 am

Hey, I just saw on Yahoo News that Greece has had a dozen of wildfires spreading across Greece, and it's getting awfully close to Athens. I know Fani lives in Greece, and a few others, so I'm just a little bit worried confused for you and so I hope that you're safe and sound! Hug
Are the wildfires anywhere near to where you live Fani? Hope not, and I hope you, your family, your friends, and everybody else is safe. Please take care and be on the lookout. Group Hug

EDIT: SHIT, sorry about the double-post! I swear I didn't mean to! If you want you can minus 10 posts in my counts or something because I swear I'm not doing it for the post counts.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200General discussion thread - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:54 am

^ Dont worry, everyone double posts at some point Hug

Oh god Glomp Hope you're ok Fani.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200General discussion thread - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:54 am

Hey,I'm back! Very Happy Have I missed something? Razz

Hope you'll have fun,Matt Smile

And Fani,take care Hug

And OMS,I haven't seen such a long word before.Who the hell invented it? XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200General discussion thread - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:56 pm

BigBossCp wrote:
Hey, I just saw on Yahoo News that Greece has had a dozen of wildfires spreading across Greece, and it's getting awfully close to Athens. I know Fani lives in Greece, and a few others, so I'm just a little bit worried confused for you and so I hope that you're safe and sound! Hug
Are the wildfires anywhere near to where you live Fani? Hope not, and I hope you, your family, your friends, and everybody else is safe. Please take care and be on the lookout. Group Hug

EDIT: SHIT, sorry about the double-post! I swear I didn't mean to! If you want you can minus 10 posts in my counts or something because I swear I'm not doing it for the post counts.

I don't live anywhere near Athens, I live in Corfu which is a small island that's quite close to Albania Smile But there was a fire a couple of days ago close to my village and there were 3 or 4 fire engines blairing up and down the road.

Hug But no one's been harmed yet, not that I know of Smile I'll tell you if anything happens! Glomp Thanks for the hugs!

GOOD LUCK AMY IN UNI!
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200General discussion thread - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:05 am

FIRE SUCKS!!!

I made it to university Saturday evening. I've been having fun catching up with friends and chilling, but classes start tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 am

^^How did classes go, love? Very Happy Are you having fun yet? HAVE FUN.

And quick question for you guys, which color looks best? I've gotten it narrowed down to three.

General discussion thread - Page 12 Pink11
General discussion thread - Page 12 Purple10 General discussion thread - Page 12 Turq11

I'm not looking for anything but opinions. I'm getting it done soon, hopefully..I just really need to figure out which color to do first Razz And my hair's considerably longer now, of course XD This was just the only picture I could find with my hair light enough to work on.

Dank u zeer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:45 am

RED! GO for RED, Andy! Super Happy

But for the record, you'd look great with red, purple, blue, or which ever color you'd choose. Thumbs Up Wink
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200General discussion thread - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 pm

I like red! It's bright and notisable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200General discussion thread - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Red suits the most!But purple and turquise are random and great aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200General discussion thread - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:17 pm

I think red Smile but you'd look stunning with any of them.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Why is everyone else's monitors different from mine? It's hot pink >.< But I'll probably end up going with that one anyway. Razz Thanks, guys. Group Hug
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Lol, red, hot pink whatever you're still choosing that one Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:36 pm

It looks red to me Razz but hot pink would look amazing too. Is it gonna be permanent?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:37 pm

I wish. Have you ever found a permanent pink hair dye?
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Nope Sad Steph dyed hers bright pink once but that was only semi permanent because we couldn't find a permant one. But some dyes last a lot longer than you think they would.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Well, a lot of times, it's not the dye, but the way you take care of your hair after dying it. If you shampoo it every day in warm water, it's gonna fade quickly. But if you only shampoo once a week or so, it's gonna stay a LOT longer.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Once a week? How can you shower once a week Razz I guess it's how it'll turn out that's the main thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Ah get some dry shampoo. Should keep your hair from looking greasy. It's like a god send at festivals. So yeah that could be an idea. Steph now has half her hair red and she uses semi permanent dye and it lasts a lot longer than some dyes. Especially the Schwartzkof Live. That is awful dye. Just shop around and try to find some good semi permanent stuff.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:14 pm

WTrocker wrote:
Once a week? How can you shower once a week Razz I guess it's how it'll turn out that's the main thing Very Happy

Don't they have this plastic thingy though that goes over your head and covers your hair WHILE you shower? So you can shower AND still keep your hair beautiful! TECHNOLOGY!... XD
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 am

I...don't know what you mean XD
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:13 am

WTrocker wrote:
No, not shower once a week. Wash your hair once a week. I would not go a week without showering XD It's okay to get your hair wet, you're just not supposed to get it wet under warm water. And if you mix dye into your shampoo/conditioner, it keeps it brighter longer. Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:25 am

WTrocker wrote:
I...don't know what you mean XD

LOL, I guess neither do I XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:47 pm

They do like special shampoos with hair dye in. I know Kate used that with her hair to keep it red but she got it from the hairdressers she worked in. She did it once a week or something. Dunno where you could find them though, or a pink one,.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:11 pm

I just got the most horrific e-mail ever. But the pictures might effect some people.

Should I show you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

General discussion thread
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next