The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

General discussion thread

Go down 
+19
xut0piax
rosetounge
donttearmedown
Onno
LeiaLeFey
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
BigBossWTF
Lady Halliwell
Alyna
magnoly
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ktsunami
KellieBent
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

General discussion thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 pm

What is it about?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:19 pm

The killing of seals in Canada. The picture are really graphic so I don't know if it might affect some people.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:21 pm

No it's best not to post the pictures. If someone wants the information and wants to see it they could PM you or something. But you could put up the writing for us.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Okay.

So the pictures start out as nice an innocent seals that look all cute and cuddley and then it tells you that in Norway and Canada they have this sport for tourism where they bash the baby seals heads in.

I mean, WHAT SELFLESS FUCKING PERSON WOULD DO THAT?

I -cried- when I saw a dead run over puppy in the roud the other day for two hours.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Don't post that Fani!!!I already seen many horrible pictures about killed seals and whales and it's horrible!I'm going to cry! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:25 pm

Then you don't even want to know what the Japanese do to baby seals, dolphins, whales, etc. They're 10 times worse. I saw it on Discovery Channel (I think it was a PETA documentary or something), on the internet, so I've seen the videos and pictures. And yes, that's some really, really graphic and disturbing shit right there. You wouldn't even believe how fucked up these people are. How would they like it if they got the same treatment!? Fuckin douchebag cowards!!!

So yeah Fani and Tina, I know it's hard for the both of ya and I could also understand your frustration. Comfort Comfort
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:25 pm

They do it to chimps aswell. They way the eat them is horrific!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 am

Chinese eat dogs,and they kill them in the front of the costumer!! affraid That's really terrific!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Ok first im back oooh no i can here people scream already Smile

second about 3 pages ago kellie asked who created those long words, they are in the literal sence a list of the chemicals make up

third i like the red but thats me and im terrible with looks Wink

as for killing of animals my views against it become colouful so ill keep quiet

and lastly comming soon a wonderfuly dull and unrelated post featuring stories and pictures from cornwall when podge loads them up atleast
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Matt Very Happy Glomp

Happy you're back matey!!
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:03 pm

As promised i short(ish) post about my holiday in cornwall Smile

Traveling at 2 in the morning towards cornwall, around 250 miles from our house unfortunatly roadworks lead to us needing to take a longer route still we arrived around 8 in the morning at our destination Newquey

Sister and I around 8 day one
General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2858General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2859

And newqueys harbour
General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2861

At about 2 in the afternoon we traval to the guest house we are staying at, i liked it comfy beds lol this is the view out my window
General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2864

At night we go out to find something to eat, which was a great experiance watching drunkards wearing pink tutus and fairy wings, or men dressed as female police men and thats normal however what i was wearing caused some people to look like they wanted to kill me.

Sister and i before going out that evening
General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2866

Day two we traveled to Looe and polperro, it rained all day but was fun especially the horse bus in polperro

Me after being rained on and mum and sister before going out
General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2876 General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2874

On day three we went shopping in Turo, and visited Turo Cathedral to light candles for those we have lost, its a family tredition now and since mum lost her mother recently it seemed right

The cathedral and podge at dinner
General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2899General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2905General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2907General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2889

We also visited Mevagissey that day
General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2909

In the hotel that evening sister decides to torture my hair
General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2918

And i try on my new mock 18th century jacket
General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2921General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2923General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2926

On day 4 we go to Clevelly in Devon, i nearly killed myself racing the taxi service (a landrover) up a 5 mile hill (on foot via 176 steps) i lost lol
General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2937

Afterwards we visit the small town of Boscastle, and the Church at St Just in Roseland (it has me most lovely grveyard i have seen)
General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2950General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2951General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2953General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2956

Day 5 we went to Rock beach its was cold and wet but with podge i built Bent Mountain my 3rd largest sand castle, the walls on the outside were about 2 ft tall and the centre mound about 4ft
General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2963General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2964General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF2966

On the last full day we went to the seal sanctury at Gweek. Comming home it was sunny and the last place we go is Perenporth
General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF3031General discussion thread - Page 13 Th_DSCF3033

As a last note never use a sat nav in Cornwall they take you down road that have seen little use in the last 20 odd years Wink

And finally a list of the place names i found ammusing:
Come to Good
Hewas water
London Apprentice
East, Middle and West Taphouse
Mousehole
No Mans Land
Smalllanes end
Summer Court
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Really good photos Mat Very Happy looks like you had an amazing time.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Great pictures, Matt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Really nice pictures Matt. Smile I'm glad you had fun, and that you're back to the forum! Hug
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:44 pm

Awesome pics, Matt!! So happy to have you back, love Very Happy

That's so terrible about the seals Sad I get slightly unnerved when I get e-mails like that. :-\
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Aww *blushes* thanks guys its a good feeling knowing i have friends someware Snug love you all and i missed this place alot.

Ooh fuzzy feeling inside thats good Group Hug
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Dude, awesome pics and some funny ones too! Looks like you and your family enjoyed your stay. It's pretty cool to see all the "green" and "old-fashioned" towns. I look outside my window and all I see are Hummers, factories, large houses, offices, people with their iPods and phones, a blackened sky, and almost no green whatsoever. So yeah, pretty cool to see some stuff preserved throughout the years. Very Happy
Question: So this place, Cornwall, right? What's the history behind it and what's it famous for?

p.s. Oh, and with all due respect, your sister is hot!Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:42 pm

^ XD She is gorgeous, I want her corset.

Cormwall is meant to be really nice. I dont know any history of it. I wish I could go.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:57 pm

Cornwall's well cool! I love going there! Unfortunately I couldn't go this year Sad

Cornwall is basically famous for it's myths and legends. One well known legend is that of King Aurthur (If you're familiar with the story The Sword in the Stone) who lived in Tintagel. There's also the Beast of Bodmin, a large phantom wild cat that is known to go and kill livestock on the moors. There's loads of stuff I can go on about but I'd be here forever Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:05 am

I WANNA GO. 'Nuff said. Yups. Razz

Somebody take me with them!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:21 am

^ Book yourself a flight to Birmingham airport! I'll take you. I wanna go to the sea.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:30 am

Sure let me just check the prices.

Gods, I need a job.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:33 am

We'll rob a bank! Or hijack the plane. Cant be that hard to drive. Glomp

I'll come and get you in my WT bubble Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:42 am

Last time I checked, you don't drive a plane. XD But it still sounds like a brilliant idea. I'm just getting the image of the two of us hijacking a plane and it's cracking me up.

"Our top story tonight: Two adolescent girls hijacked a British Airways aircraft yesterday evening. Here is News 4's exclusive footage:

*Andy and Kellie holding up toothpicks and matches* 'Get out of the cockpit!! *heh. Cockpit* Get out! Fuck! Sharon could handle this so much better! LET GO OF ME! Don't you know who I am?! I am the W. T. GURU.'

It is yet to be uncovered who this 'Sharon' is that the women in the video are talking about. It is assumed that WT is an American gang.

The girls had earlier attempted to seduce the pilots. Unfortunately, it was discovered that the Captain and co-pilot are flaming gayyy and were not attracted to sexy redhead women and their friends. More on this later.

In other news, Britney Spears has given birth to her fourhundred and thirtyfourth child this evening..."

Yep. We'd own.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:45 am

XD XD XD XD XD XD

OMS thats the funniest thing ever. XD XD XD Thats proper cracked me up.

XD XD XD Sharon.

Glomp Oh I do love you. We'd make a great team or criminals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

General discussion thread
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next