The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:05 am

When you get excited because the bakery you are in has a calender that says South Holland on it.

That same bakery was playing My Immortal when we walked in so it was DOUBLE WIN.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:15 am

You go to a petty theft class and you bring up WT in everything you talk about.

"And what are your hobbies, Andy?"
"Within Temptation."
"...Right...And where would you rather be than here?"
"At a Within Temptation concert."

"Ah. You're a blue. That means you're very musical"
"Must be from all the Within Temptation"

You realize the second that you walk into that class that the teacher's name is Grace, and you freak out.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:16 am

Petty theft?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:17 am

Gawd, I wish I was there.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:17 am

I didn't tell you the story? Gods. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:18 am

THERE'S A STORY?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:20 am

Of why I had to go to a Juvenile Petty Theft class. xD
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:21 am

I've never heard this story.

*in little kid voice* Tell me a story, Andy!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:23 am

Lol. Okay.

So! My charge wasn't really Petty Theft, it was Shoplifting. And mainly only because a friend was shoplifting and put her shit in my bag. So I got caught. And she booked it. With my fucking WT corset!!!

So I had to pay a $48 court fee and $65 for the class.

*pout*
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:25 am

That must have been fun. *snicker* At least it's over.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:26 am

True..but I still don't have my corset back. Mad
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:27 am

I'd eat that friend....well not really "friend". But really I'm sorry about that. Just try and make the most out of that crappy situation...if possible, which I doubt cuz now you are out of money for something you didn't do Evil or Very Mad . *huggles* I WANT REVENGE FOR YOU.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:28 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
True..but I still don't have my corset back. Mad

*snug*

You're still AWESOME SAUCE IN SOLID FORM.

lmao
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:36 am

Aw. Thanks. Smile

Ooh! There's another one:

The thing that makes you most angry about your friend's theft getting you in trouble is that you'll never see your corset that looks like this
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 0805200868
Again.
Fuck. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:37 am

OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:37 am

You should beat her....
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:38 am

I should.

Just go to her house and jump her.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:39 am

OMG.

IF WE THREE JOIN TOGETHER WE'LL HAVE A FULL BATTLE PARTY.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:42 am

BATTLE ROYALE!!
Yes.
Every day.

She'll regret takin' mah corset!
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:44 am

She'll regret the day she messed with THE OFFICIAL NINJA OF SHARONness.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:49 am

If I had your phone number, that's what your name would be in my contacts xD
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:50 am

OMG MY RING TONE BETTER BE THE PANCAKE SONG.

Excpet my phone is also at my old home.

WHAT THE FLIPPERS.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:54 am

You didn't grab your PHONE?
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:57 am

Well let's just say the last time I was at my house, no one else knew I would never be returning there adn I was beign taken to a place where they would not let me have a phone. Mum couldn't find my phone when she was grabbing stuff for me. Anyway my phone SUCKED so I'm petition mum for a new one....just like I'm petitioning for our own home.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:16 am

Ah. Makes sense then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: