The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Talk about the good parts of your day - here

Go down 
+9
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
FallenHalos
BigBossWTF
exorcism
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:40 am

^You have a place for yourself now? Congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:10 am

No, we don't. We have to leave this house before Janruary 15th and we don't have a new home lined up yet and my mother doesn't have a job. I'm going back to school Monday morning so I'm going to be a part of this situation for two more weeks...
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:50 am

-I bought hair dye, dying it tomorrow!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD *squee*
-Made some cookies
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:13 am

What color are you pai---*ahem* dying your hair. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:14 am

Blonde. Thumbs Up

EDIT: Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh! You asked Rynne or Andy one time if she could paint her hair black. Laughing I remember now!

Last edited by Ktsunami on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:19 am

Blonde, huh? So you're hair color right now is...*goes and checks* orangish, right? Razz
Well, you know what they say about blondes... XD (j/k Wink )
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:33 am

I got Plaid PJ pants <3 thatbrings me up to 4 pairs of plaid pj's XD
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:30 pm

I got some sleep
I had a posative outlook
I feel in love with Sonata Artica again
I saw just how stunning Steph looks when she tries, and honestly it knocked the wind out of me
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:16 am

I went to Brittany's house for a few hours and we jjust hung out and they introduced me to Asher, who was pretty cool. And we had pumpkin roll. Razz
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:57 am

*revives poor thread*

SO. Good Day.
Uhm.

Well today sucked cause the kids were brats, but when I got home I talked to Holly Love And I've been online almost all day. But I was Rp'ing with Devyn and we came up with some new ideas. And I found a new love XD bones XD So I've been watching that which I love.
Oh! And I know what next I shall do with my hair! Very Happy
I'm going to die it blonde, red, and black... XD All at once. And just have streaks and random colors all over. It's going to be trippy and awesome.

And. I'm not so sick anymore!!!! Love
Okay. Done with my reviving Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 am

Today was Ale's birthday. So her older sister had her a surprise party for her, which was beyond amazingly fun. She liked her presents and I met her niece who's soooooooooooo cute. Awww. And the cake was good. And we hung out in her room for awhile and just hung out which is always fun with them. And they tried to convince my weirdo ex that he made me a full on lesbian with his disturbingness. We sang MCR and... yeah. We get more hyper the later it gets. XD
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 pm

XD

English first thing! Legendary! 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:48 am

I played on the wii and unlocked a bunch of advanced shit XD I feel so accomplished.
Aaaand, I got a bit further in my book
I wrote an essay from Devyn XD It was fun XD
And IVE ALMOST FINISHED THE FIRST SEASON OF BONES! Very Happy... 1 eipside left.
So that means I've watched 22 episodes in FOUR days.. thats.. 968 minutes of Bones AWESOMENESS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:32 am

I had a mid-term that didn't go THAT well, but I'm pretty sure it was last exam for awhile, which is the good part! PLUS THE SKY WAS BLUE<3
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:56 pm

I got a fuckin ticket! And it was yesterday, not today. XD And it wasn't a good part of my day either, lol!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:28 pm

^ Oh no Razz

Kerrang just had half an hour of Within Temptation. It was only 5 videos though but still Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It was soooo good to see them on TV. They played The Howling, What Have You Done, All I Need, Angels <333333 and Stand My Ground. Angels used to be played alot on Scuzz when it first came out but it's been like 3 years since I saw it on TV. I was so happy Smile I haven't listened to WT in quite a while now and it was so nice to hear them. Reminded me why I love them so much. And now I feel like going on a WT binge Razz

Yeah thats pretty much what I've done with my day Razz and I know that the highlight of tomorrow will be meeting my sis Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:14 am

^ Hug Hug XD Awesome!!! Very Happy

My good day, uhm, I apparently have made progress on my weight So YAY! Very Happy XD
And in about half an hour I'm gonna go get ready to go to the movies with Kat, then she's coming back to my place for a sleepover XD AND OMG. Bones. <3333 Best part of my dad XD hahha. Watched like 3 more episodes.. o_o waiting for the website to unlock to watch the rest o_o... they're buried alive right now.

XD ANYWAY. yeah Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Well you seem excited to go see your sister Kellie (which, btw, I didn't know you had one XD ), but yeah, so I'm happy for you and hope you two have fun together. Thumbs Up

And Rynne, glad you enjoyed yourself last night. Seemed you had a real good time, so kudos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 pm

^^ She means Tay Wink

Um good parts um..... I got a phone call from a friend I havent spoken to in a long time
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Her sister's called Tay? Or are we talking about Tayla, here? What!? scratch
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:31 pm

XD We were talking about Tayla. Razz They met up today.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Yep Tayla and Kellie met up today Wink

Mats rembered hes seeing Derren Brown tomorrow
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Oh, ok! XD Well fuck, cause I'm like thinking "-I- don't remember Kellie ever mentioning anything about having a sister???...Does she!? O_o"
So yeah, but ok, now I know you guys were talking about Tayla, lol. So thanks. tongue
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:23 pm

XD XD XD Glad to see I caused some confusion.

Very Happy It was amazing, I love my sis so much! We had so much fun Dancing I'll put some pics up in the Show Yourself thread Very Happy It was such a good day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:25 pm

^^ Glad you had a good day hunni for both of you Snug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about the good parts of your day - here
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next