The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Talk about the good parts of your day - here

Go down 
+9
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
FallenHalos
BigBossWTF
exorcism
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:10 am

I got a new field hockey stick. Brine, 37 inches. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 am

OMG. today and last night was a blast! Very Happy

So I met up with Kat at the theatres, we watched Alice, OMG IT WAS AWESOME, so then we went back to my house and babysat the kids a bit while my parents went shopping. We watched "The Women" then ate and played the wii, then chatted 'til 1 in the morning XD Then when we woke up, we ate breakfast and watched the kids a bit while we watched TV, then we walked to subway and got some subs for everyone, then came home and ate with my parents and a few of their friends that had stopped by.
After, we played the wii, then mutilated some bears, then walked into town to buy more bears to mutilate, XD Got drinks, walked back to my house while talking about a ddrunken all chic slip n slide party XD Oh yes. She JUST left too XD So we spent like 27 hours together XD

The end Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:39 am

@ Kay: The only time I ever played hockey was when I was 16, and it was street hockey. And it was my Bro, me, and our like 6-8 neighborhood friends, and we used to play it almost everyday, usually after school. and we did it for like 6 months. So where am i going with this?...Oh yeah, so throughout that period, I went through about 10+ hockey sticks cause for some reason, I always ended up breaking them. then again, I always bought the cheapest one from like Wal-Mart, so yeah. XD Same thing with the pucks (split, broke, ripped, lost, etc.) But uhm, so I guess the whole point, or moral of this story is, DON'T BREAK YOUR STICK! I guess that's what I basically wanted to tell you, to like make sure you take good care of it. I guess I could've just said that in the first place, instead of saying all this nonsense, but I guess it kind of triggered a flashback back to memory-lane, so yeah! Thumbs Up

@Rynne: Made me laugh with the telling of your day, but it's awesome to hear that. Glad you had a blast! Very Happy Now for the Wii, I'll put my money that you and your friend were probably playing Wii Sports, right? Am I right, or am I right? XD and I need to point this out, but subways=EEEW! XD tongue And what I found even funnier is you two going to the store to buy innocent little teddy bears, only to bring them back home to mutilate them. Laughing No, but seriously, kudos to you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:22 pm

BigBossWTF wrote:
@ Kay: The only time I ever played hockey was when I was 16, and it was street hockey. And it was my Bro, me, and our like 6-8 neighborhood friends, and we used to play it almost everyday, usually after school. and we did it for like 6 months. So where am i going with this?...Oh yeah, so throughout that period, I went through about 10+ hockey sticks cause for some reason, I always ended up breaking them. then again, I always bought the cheapest one from like Wal-Mart, so yeah. XD Same thing with the pucks (split, broke, ripped, lost, etc.) But uhm, so I guess the whole point, or moral of this story is, DON'T BREAK YOUR STICK! I guess that's what I basically wanted to tell you, to like make sure you take good care of it. I guess I could've just said that in the first place, instead of saying all this nonsense, but I guess it kind of triggered a flashback back to memory-lane, so yeah! Thumbs Up

Razz
http://www.brine.com/fh/products/sticks/Cempa+5.5/

It was not cheap and it's not gonna break. XD And you play field hockey with balls not pucks. Silly goose.Razz OH. and your story reminded me, never buy sports equipment from Wal*Mart. Sports equipment and instruments and a no-go. XD And you've also reminded me that I need a new head for my lax stick. Thanks. XD
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:13 pm

BigBossWTF wrote:

@Rynne: Made me laugh with the telling of your day, but it's awesome to hear that. Glad you had a blast! Very Happy Now for the Wii, I'll put my money that you and your friend were probably playing Wii Sports, right? Am I right, or am I right? XD and I need to point this out, but subways=EEEW! XD tongue And what I found even funnier is you two going to the store to buy innocent little teddy bears, only to bring them back home to mutilate them. Laughing No, but seriously, kudos to you! Very Happy

XD I'm not that funny Razz I didn't even mention our amusement with "safe zone" touches XD lmfao. We played wii sports XD AND wii fit games Razz SO NAH! Razz WUT?! Subways are amazing! There's one like 5 blocks from m house, so I'm always going over there XD
I know. And we WALKED, so we're sitting here walking around town with this huge bag full of teddies XD Oh yes. We really are that awesome Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:16 pm

^ Yeah, I once tried to buy new rollarblades from Wal-Mart, but they were bad so I took them back and bought the name brand from the sports store.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
BigBossWTF wrote:

Razz
http://www.brine.com/fh/products/sticks/Cempa+5.5/

It was not cheap and it's not gonna break. XD And you play field hockey with balls not pucks. Silly goose.Razz OH. and your story reminded me, never buy sports equipment from Wal*Mart. Sports equipment and instruments and a no-go. XD And you've also reminded me that I need a new head for my lax stick. Thanks. XD

Oh, in that case, you are very welcome! XD And yeah, I know I shouldn't be buying sports equipment from like wal-Mart, but usually it's on situations where I'm like, "I need a tennis racket, RIGHT NOW!...Wal-mart! Very Happy"; or "I need a baseball bat, RIGHT NOW!...Wal-Mart! Very Happy"; or "I need some boxing gloves, RIGHT NOW!...Wal-Mart! Very Happy"; I think you get what I mean, lol! Laughing But yeah, just reading the description from your hockey stick...HOLY SHIT! It's like the most modern stick out there. I'm not gonna even ask the price. XD And we played street hockey, so we sometimes used a ball or puck. And if it's ice hockey, I'm guessing it's only a puck. So when you said field, I'm assuming like on the grass, right? Anyways, I'm happy you got your stick! Thumbs Up

FallenHalos wrote:
BigBossWTF wrote:

XD I'm not that funny Razz I didn't even mention our amusement with "safe zone" touches XD lmfao. We played wii sports XD AND wii fit games Razz SO NAH! Razz WUT?! Subways are amazing! There's one like 5 blocks from m house, so I'm always going over there XD
I know. And we WALKED, so we're sitting here walking around town with this huge bag full of teddies XD Oh yes. We really are that awesome Razz Razz Razz

But I was right about the Wii Sports! See people, that's enough proof to show that I'm really Jesus. That's ALL you need! XD (J/K) Actually, the ONLY sub I actually do like is the Phillycheese steak sub, and it has to be like oven-roasted or warm, cause I hate cold subs/sandwiches. tongue well, here, I have a Jack In the Box just 3 blocks down the road, and then right across there's this Mexican fast food restaurant called Adonberto's, and then I have a Burger King in the other side, 5 blocks down, and then like two liquor stores right next to where I live, and a bar, xD. Laughing A bag-full of teddy's huh, lol! Nice! Laughing How many did you guys mutilate then, lol?
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:30 pm

^ :XD lmao. Oh totally. I have jesus in my life! IM SAVED! XD Razz
We only did 1 each. We're gonna set another date to mutilate the others XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:37 am

^ROFLMFAO!!!
Jevus. Saving (and Damning) souls since 0A.D! XD

You better save me one, lol. now you owe me a rat AND a mutilated teddy bear, LOL! Laughing
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 am

^ I WILL send one to you if you want Razz I'm not kidding.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:46 am

LOL, no that's cool, but thanks. Razz but the rat, yeah! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm

For yesterday... Saw Derren Brown live again Smile happy Mat

The show was absolutly amazing
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:32 pm

I didn't get kicked out of college. You choose if thats good or bad Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:13 pm

^^ Its good from my point of view hunni Snug
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Me, Steph and Dub went to see Alice In Wonderland in 3D Smile and we got 2 for 1 tickets. Well me and Steph did, Dub had to pay full price Razz and we got lots of popcorn Very Happy Oh and the dentist wasn't as bad as I thought.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:53 am

^ Hug Snug Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy yay!!!!

So today my mom took me and the kids to the park to take pics, which was suprising. But I had a blast (pics shall be posted laterrrrr Razz) So we had a ton of fun running around and climbing up trees Very Happy And then, my mom was cracking me p because we say this lady walking, and she had the word "pink" on her ass of her pants. And I go "ew I hate when people have stuff on their butt. It attracts attention" And my mom goes "Well they're onion butts" Me.. "o_O Onion butts?" My mom: "Because when you look at them, you cry"
XD XD It was funny. Then she told me I needed to get out to the sun more and I flipped out and was like, "NOOOOO!!!!! I like being white :sob" Which made her give me a funny look XD
Then I ran around with th kids and chased them, then we got back in the car and they passed out XD It was a lot of fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am

I dont have any pictures so I'll just write about HIM here Razz

Well we got to town and because of the other buses preventing the number 8 from getting in, as we were waiting to get off the bus the bus to Brum drove off. But that meant we got to go to the amazing sweet shop so I didn't mind too much Razz Then we went to B79 for a drink before we got on the bus to Brum. The bus to Brum took 30 minutes to get out of town to ventura, which should be not even a 5 minute drive, I could walk it in less than 10. Anyways I wont start moaning about buses Razz Then in Brum we got a gorgeous 50p baguette, seriously they are gorgeous and 50p!!! Then we went into the pub for another drink. It was raining so bad! So about 7pm, we decided to walk to the venue, thank god Haz knows where it is because it was my first time going to the new 02 Academy. You have to run across a main road though so that wasn't too good XD It looks so fancy though, outide and inside. All the like furnishings or whatever you want to call it are like the Brixton Academy in London when we saw Nightwish. We got in and had a hard time pushing past everyone, seeing as doors opened at 6pm. We saw about 3 songs by Dommin. 1 was I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight (or whatever Razz) which is a gazillion times better by Northern Kings. Obviously. Finns do everything better! Yeah. Then we had to push our way to place we could see, because all these tall bastards get in the way.

Anyways yeah HIM were amazing! Even better this time Dancing this is my third time seeing them, though I did only see half their set at Download 08. They had a longer set too, which seeing as the London show was their own special show doesn't make much sense. They played Your Sweet 666 this time which I absolutely love and Scared To Death off the new album Smile The setlist really was good though, Right Here In My Arms, Rip Out The Wings Of A Butterfly, Join Me In Death, Poison Girl and Wicked Game and then good new ones like Heartkiller, Katherine Wheel <3 Disarm Me (With Your Lonliness) and Love The Hardest Way. Really amazing. Thank god Ville stopped drinking Razz OMS yeah, SEXY FINNS *drools* You know how I love Finns, and listening to Ville speak is so fucking sexy, even if I dont know what he is saying. He sang Spiderpig aswell XD Oh that man just makes me melt <3 seriously. A sexy Finn singing love songs to me, cant get much better. During the last song Funeral Of Hearts the drummer kept fucking up and I think something was wrong with the high hat and Ville kept telling him to sort it out Razz and they had to start it over like 3 times XD

My only complaint is the fucking amount of cameras and phones constantly being used to film the whole gig. Like I take photos at the start and then not much after. I mean last time I saw HIM I took 12 photos. But god, people need to watch the gig for once and stop messing with the cameras. I'm put off taking photos now. For Delain I'm just going to take a couple at the start. As if all the tall people aren't hard enough to see past, now everyones arms are constantly up filming it. I would support a ban on cameras, seriously. Oh yeah and I did see that creep XD He was like at the edge of the other side of the pit, the pit was like 2 people from me. I only saw him during the last 3 songs and was trying to hide a bit Razz I dont think he saw me. All I can say is thank fuck I never went to meet him. I cant belive out of thousands of people I still saw him Neutral

But yeah, amazing gig <3 Sexy Finns, not alot more I could want Smile
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:18 am

So I got to Ale's house at six, and I was the first one there. So I hung out with her and her sister for a little bit. Taty is so funny. And then we went to Walgreens and to get Britt. And then we went back to Ale's house, and looked through the crappy free movies on netflix and decided on nothing. Then Asher got there, and we walked to McDonald's to get McFlurees cause everybody but Britt is a vegitarian, and I was getting sick with the smell of the meat and Asher goes, "Awww. You'll get used to it" and dared me and Ale to beat his eleven vegitarian record. And then we walked back and it was dark and Asher almost got hit like twice, and some douchebag in a truck honked really loudly at us when we were almost back and scared the shit out of everyone. And at the house we talked about music, and then we went downstairs and played online for a bit and made fun of stupid people. And then we went up and had Ellio's pizza which is the greatest thing on the planet, and talked about music some more and made fun of Nickelback. Then Asher's mom came to pick him up and he insisted to her that he was a cute baby for like 15 minutes in front of us before they drove off. Then me and Ale and Britt went back inside and then my mom showed up to pick me up and brought the dog so Ale and Britt met her and loved her and discovered that I do in fact have bionic hearing.

Gahh. I'm in such a good mood. XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:28 am

^ OMS, I wish we had a McDonald's within walking distance. Or do I? No I'd be really fucking fat. I cant wait to be in America and have like everything within walking distance. We only get chippy's close by Razz

Sounds like so much fun though Kay Smile I'm so happy you had a good day Glomp
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:32 am

^ Hug It was an annoyling long walk. XD And seriously when you haven't had any meat all week the smell of McDonalds is like nauseating, it didn't seem to bother Ale as much though. I've never liked the smell of cooking meat personally though....

Well if you were walking to and from you'd probably be okay.

I think I lost two inches around my waist from laughing. XD

I'm glad you had fun at HIM again. Very Happy Razz Hug
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:40 am

Well to get to the McDonald's drive through here would take me well over an hour, and then another 15 minutes on top if I was going to the one in Tamworth town Razz Subway is waaaay down in Fazely so that would take about 45 minutes and thats not even a proper subway. We only get things in the town centre though. Are you going vegatarian then? Well you can still have the chips or wedges NOM! I swear they put stuff in fastfood to make you want it.

XD Aw, I'm so happy for you Kay Smile

Snug Thanks.

Oh another good thing, I got the menu for Mr Chips takeaway. Mr Chips chips are so sexy I would marry him. Oh yes. I've made myslef hungry now Sad
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:47 am

Yeah. Five days no meat at all. Very Happy And my parents haven't noticed. They're dumber than hell. I even have a "Meat is Murder" and a "Meat's not Green, Go Vegitarian" sticker on my bedroom door. They fail. XD I've just been eating eggs to compensate for the protien, thus far I'm good. And I feel a lot "lighter" now too. And I look skinnier too now that there's no...tissue in my system. XD

They do. It's called salt and fat. XD It's worse than nicotine.

What's Mr. Chips?
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:57 am

Oh cool Smile Would they not be happy about it then if they knew? As long as you're feeling good though then it's all good Very Happy

Well I do love salt and fat XD

Mr Chips is a fish and chip shop in town, right behind the number 8 bus stop. So it taunts me,-alot- when waiting for the bus. Those chips are gorgeous though. They really are. And now they are doing delivery and they also have cheap pizzas. So it has made me extremely happy. Because I am fat and adore chips Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:00 am

No. They'd freak out. "It's unamerican" "God made animals for us to eat ... Okay have fun chomping on a dead cow's hip flexer muscle... Rolling Eyes

Who doesn't?

Yum. I'm still not clear on the whole chips thing, but I do know it's potatoes and I like potatoes so yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:14 am

Neutral I'm sorry Kay, that's really unfair on you. It's your choice what you wanna eat.

Razz True.

Well to me fries, are like the skinny things that you get in McDonalds. Chippy chips are thicker. And you'll never get them properly anywhere but England. It's my favourite like fast food, though I dont think it's like other fast food. I know it has a hell of a lot less calories. Anyways, under the fish *heaves* is an example of what I mean Razz

Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Fish-a10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about the good parts of your day - here
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next