The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Talk about the good parts of your day - here

Go down 
+9
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
FallenHalos
BigBossWTF
exorcism
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:55 pm

O_O
I want that O_O
I LOVE FISH
Sobbing

You made me hungry Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Fish and chips!!
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414 Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 160414
I Want to eat that again!
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:34 pm

^ XD

I got new clothes!!! Love
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:30 am

1. 2/5 of my classes are now done.
2. Onion rings
3. Random goose
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:38 am

I went on a date. Which went surprisingly well considering it's me we're talking about. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:04 pm

This past week was like my best week ever in like 4 months. The one week where everything went pretty well for the first time in a very long time. I'm happy...and I hope it stays that way. w00t
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:36 am

^That's great Rob. Hope it stays like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:06 am

1. 3/5 done with finals
2. Afternoon of nothingness
3. Playing paddle ball in the trash room
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:44 am

Today I had fun Very Happy

I finished all the assignments in my Enlgish course. Then I texted my friend Kat and we decided to talk into town to go to the new coffee shop that'd opened up a bit ago. We got some coffee and sat down and chatted about hysterical shit XD Ended up cracking ourselves up. After that we went to a few stores and I bought my niece this adorable little sailors dress XD Then we walked back to my house and mutilated bears for awhile, then did our makeup and took pics and videos. Then we went back up to my room and talked some more, cracked ourselves up with the pics we took. Then she had to go Razz

It was a ton of fun though Love
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:44 am

I bought the most gorgeous top <333
I actually went to college, well for 2 minutes Razz but yeah there's reasons for that.
We had a barbeque.
I managed to stay awake despite having no sleep and entertained everyone with my delirious comments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:47 am

So today was petty good aside from a few kinks in it Very Happy

- Did some online shopping with Devyn XD XD
-Went to a graduation party for a family friend. It took a bit longer than I wanted, but it was actually kind of fun. And I had cupcakes and red velvet cake and soda and wayyyyyyy too much sugar XD Then I watched my niece and nephew playing with other kids. I am SUCH a bad influence. They were playing with these hollow sticks like they were swords XD My 2 year old nephew is a tough one! He looked like a savage, all smeared in dirt attacking everyone XD Such bad values they learn, but it was hilarious watching the 8 year olds run away from him!! XD
- Got home, and went out to get coffee. Even though I scared myself shitless walking in the dark and there was this creepy guy at the gas station XD I RAN home. Razz
- So now online listening to music XD
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:17 am

My mom and I went shopping and I got flip flops. Captain Morgan, Patron and a plain pair. And some other pretty awesome stuff.
Ale and Brittany came over and we started baking and then Asher came over and helped out a lot more than I thought he would. It turned out... well. A little messy and stickier than should have been. But it was still good. And fun. We hung out for a bit in my basement and I got Asher to agree to help me shove a gauge through my ear soon. And then he helped my brother learn to exhale scream while me and Ale and Brittany were singing MCR. And yeah it continued from there.

Hahaha. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:21 am

Today was fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

So first, we go to best buy, and I already knew the plan.. (which was to get my a phone) but my parents didn't know I knew it Razz So anyway, I go to the CD section to get AFI's new album, then I spot Spirit Bound *GASP* and I squealed and ran across the store with it, then practically tackled my dad and begged him to get me it XD So he was like ...hmmmmm maybe I will Razz
So then they started asking me which phones I liked, so I looked and spotted the enV flip O_____O I fell in love. So anyway, to make that story short, after like 40 minutes, the guy thats here, "convinced" my parents to get me it. Even though I already knew, I SPAZZED. Started bouncing up and down and squealing in the middle of the store. Razz The guy getting me the phone was laughing hysterically at me. So anyway XD GOT MY PHONE. Then my parents bought me the CD, and the guy bought me the book Very Happy
So then, we go to the mall to Hot Topic to get some shit to wear for the concert XD So I spotted a bajillion things I wanted, of course Razz So I ended up getting these plaid hairbows, this adorable layered black & white striped mini skirt, and an Alice in Wonderland hoodie Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Love
So people kept texting me and everytime my phone vibrated I squealed, yanked it out, and was like "I HAVE A TEXT!!!!" Razz Razz Razz It was hilarious.
So yeah Very Happy Today was amazing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:30 am

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, that is fuckin hillarious! XD If I were your dad, I'd be like "Who?...Her?...No, she's not my daughter. I don't even know who she is." XD Just kidding Rynne, lol! tongue Wink No, but anyways, I'm very happy for you. you got a cell phone, clothes, a CD, and other cool stuff. Plus, you hella deserve it, seriously. Very Happy I'm so glad you got what you wanted. Hug
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:30 am

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, that is fuckin hillarious! XD If I were your dad, I'd be like "Who?...Her?...No, she's not my daughter. I don't even know who she is." XD Just kidding Rynne, lol! tongue Wink No, but anyways, I'm very happy for you. you got a cell phone, clothes, a CD, and other cool stuff. Plus, you hella deserve it, seriously. Very Happy I'm so glad you got what you wanted. Hug
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:21 am

Today I went on retreat with a freshman class, as a senior retreat leader. I LOVE THIS JOB. Chaplain's insanely lucky to do this stuff for a living.

The freshman retreat is mostly about transition: getting comfortable in a new school environment, making new friends, and getting to know people, including yourself. It was one of the highlights of my first year, so I was really happy to get to do it twice more as a volunteer. It's amazing how different it is to do something like that after being in the school for four years... your experience really puts everything into perspective. Being a freshman was so awkward and scary, with everyone pretending to be something "cool" in order to fit in. One of the things we focus on on the retreat is the importance of showing people your real self, including your vulnerable side, in order to make meaningful friendships; looking back at the way my friendships - not just with others, but with myself too - have deepened over the past four years, it's kind of unbelievable that I was once so nervous and phony. My whole world is different now. It's overwhelming how much I've changed since freshman year. In really awesome ways, though. Smile

Going on these retreats makes me think how blessed I am to have gone to this school. Somehow I doubt I would have the self-esteem I do now had I been somewhere else.

Life feels pretty awesome today.
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:29 am

^ That sounds awesome Rei!! Smile I wish I could be a part of something like that <3333 You're so lcuky Smile
Glomp I'm glad you had an awesome day
Back to top Go down
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Number of posts : 971
Favorite WT song : Somewhere Stand My Ground Sinead Iron Our Farewell
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:42 am

Gettin myself a funny dvd with crude stuff in it and i cant wait to watch it now hehe and will ask Russ to sign it for me
Back to top Go down
http://ryanslilttleangel.tumblr.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Well. I'll describe yesterday and today for y'all.

So! First two periods I had English, with the greatest English teacher I've ever had. I absolutely adore her. When I got in and sat down, she told me and Angus, who's also new 'You know this will probably be your last lesson?' and my face immediatly dropped Razz And then she said 'We're loosing our voice of reason and our voice of calmness!' which made my day Razz But I was well devastated. I don't want to be moved up! Anyway, then we started our lesson about Martin Luther King and his speech way back when. We were all really depressed in the lesson - especially Miss, because one of our teachers died the week before, so it was her funeral today and most of the teachers were going. She got really pissed off with some of the boys because they were being complete wankers. Anyway half-way through the lesson, one of the girls from another class came in and gave me and Angus our new timetables, since we were being moved up. As soon as we got them, Miss said 'The two legends are leaving!' and pulled a crying face, which made me love her even more Razz Gods, she's lovely. It made me really sad, cause she's my favourite teacher, and I've only had her two months! But apparently, my new teacher who was on maternatily leave is half Greek Razz I'll never get away from them, haha. That was the highlight of yesterday, but during our PE lesson was the funeral so all PE groups in my year, which are about 6, boys and girls watched The Goonies in the dance hall and my socks were thrown 10 feet away from where I was sitting Razz

Aaaand, today. Ugh, in Registration, my form tutor gave me a detention slip. For Physics. Ugh, that really pissed me off, because I thought it was for Chemistry, because I gave my homework in a day late. It was for Wednesday, but we had Biology that day, so I forgot my book. I went to Mrs. O'Carroll, to tell her I didn't bring it in, and she was all 'okay' and that I'd bring it in Thursday. And I did! But because I gave it in at Lunch, she'd consider it late. Anyway, I was well pissed off, because I did give it in and it was all probably right anyway. When my form tutor gave me the slip, she said that it's the second one she's given me this year and that if I needed help, I'd ask her. I completely went off at her Razz I was so annoyed. And then she said that she doesn't usually give detention slips out to our form and that she was dissapointed. That really annoyed me for the rest of the day, until I went to my detention. Thank god our Physics teacher wasn't there though, we had a different one who explains the things better.
Anyway, after my detention, I had Home Ec Very Happy I love that lesson so much. Even if me and Conor are shit. We made a carrot cake today and he didn't bring any of his fucking ingrediants! And he put too much bicarbonate in it. Anyway, we gave ourselves names after cooks on telly Razz I'm Nigella Lawson, cause of my boobs and he's Gordon Ramsey cause he swears alot XD Works out for me!

That's it for me Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:09 am

^Aww. Hug I know exactly how you feel. I'll never forget my 5th. Grade teacher, Ms. Acevez. She was one of the most wonderful, kindest teachers I've ever had. She loved teaching, and she loved all her students, and we all loved her. So I know it sucks that you're moving up another grade, but what you can take from her is the great memories and experience you had with her. And I bet she'll do the same with you. Good students never forget and neither do good teachers. I'm sure she's just as grateful and proud of you, just like you are of her.

And the detention part sucks, but fuck it, at least you told her off then. Might as well, right? Laughing

And about your cook buddy...that cracked me up! XD You brought all your things needed, but he didn't. Boys, huh LOL! Wink Seemed like you both had a great time though, so in a way fuck it, it was worth it right. Razz Good times I bet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:17 am

Getting Smirnoff Ice vodka and plan to get drunk
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 am

Resurrecting this thread to briefly gloat about the fact that I currently have the top mark in my English class (though that might change after the exam I wrote this morning but we'll just ignore that for now). Seeing as I'm shit in several of my other classes this term, I must say I am quite pleased and proud of myself. Someone celebrate with me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Congrats dear! Wink Hopefully you can stay top of your class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:48 am

Thanks, Tay~ Smile
Back to top Go down
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Got an early xmas/birthday present and some money as well result also a direct message from my fav Aussie singer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about the good parts of your day - here
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6