The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Talk about the good parts of your day - here

Go down 
+9
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
FallenHalos
BigBossWTF
exorcism
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:24 am

^LOL, don't worry, I'll get right on it! Razz Wink
126,000+ words!? Fuck, how do you people honestly do it!? I can't possibly have enough patience, time, or dedication for such a thing, so when I say fuckin props and kudos and congrats, I fuckin mean it! Thumbs Up And yes, be VERY proud of yourself! Salute
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:05 am

^ okay good! lol!

Because i love writing! XD You have to lovie it! Razz
Hug thanks Rob <3
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Wow congrats Rynne! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Will we get to read it? I'd love too. You are so talented <3 Glomp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Getting Metal Hammer With My Beautiful Adorable Sharon In It! I love you Sharon I love you

Also i didnt realise that other singers are in it to ones i like Very Happy Christina Scabbia, Maria Brink, Simone Simons i was like woop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:21 pm

FallenHalos wrote:
^ okay good! lol!

Because i love writing! XD You have to lovie it! Razz
Hug thanks Rob <3
I prefer the "reading" part rather than the "writing" part, lol! Very Happy
But you're a talented writer, so keep it up! Thumbs Up Hug

xut0piax wrote:
Getting Metal Hammer With My Beautiful Adorable Sharon In It! I love you Sharon I love you

Also i didnt realise that other singers are in it to ones i like Very Happy Christina Scabbia, Maria Brink, Simone Simons i was like woop Very Happy
There you go man, quadruple the fun and obsession! XD
I want Metal Hammer now...
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:08 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Wow congrats Rynne! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Will we get to read it? I'd love too. You are so talented <3 Glomp

I'd be honored if you guys read it Love
I don't know where to post it though Wide Eyed
50k words is pretty long XD
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:53 am

I SAW NEW MOON!

Taylor Lautner shirtless the entire fucking time. Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:08 am

^ XD

Nicole IM'd me...
<3 it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:22 am

^ Who's Nicole? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:44 am

Nicole is Jill's daughter, I used to be best friends with her and then my parents started shit and she hated me.... same feelings with her as was with Jill and same depression..

Well she started talking to me again and said everything was in the past now... It was so good to hear that and to start over with her..
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:32 am

^ Smile Glomp

-Well as I was standing at the bus stop in the rain one of my old best mates drove up and offered me a lift to town Smile I hadn't seen him in so long.
- I met up with Steph my best friend who I hadn't seen in like 2/3 months Sad
- We both bought some sexy shoes.
- We went out for the first time together since we've turned 18.
- We had a good dance Smile
- I saw 3 fights and some smurfs fighting.
- I got to feel old as Atherstone lets anyone of any age in Razz
- The taxi back only cost us £4 each thanks to Liam giving us £10 curtosy of McDonalds Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:03 am

^^I'm so fuckin happy for you Rynne! Hug Now, I hope her mother can reconcile with you and see the tender and loving Rynne that you had always been to her. Hope she accepts her mistake and apologizes. Glomp Wishing and hoping the best to you Rynne!

^It seems you had sort of a bizarre, yet good, yet amusing day today, huh? Razz Nice to hear that Kellie. Surprised
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:02 pm

^ Hug Hug Hug Thanks so much Rob. I really hope so too <3 <3 <3 It's really made things feel so much better talking with Nicole, knowing there's no more bad feelings between us. <3

I.... go...
AN ACOUSTIC NIGHT AT THE THEATRE Very Happy Very Happy Super Happy

.... No idea how I did XD I didn't order it! But Super Happy it made my week Super Happy or month Super Happy
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:17 pm

I Got Lady GaGa The Fame Monster!!!! ^_^ OMG I Screamed When i got it haha Razz woop!!

Super Happy Dancing XD
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:21 pm

^ O_O Lucky! Very Happy I want it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:32 pm

^Its sooooo amazing the album i love all the songs! Mind you! i love every song shes done same with WT nightwish tarja EV Very Happy I Really love them all so so much!!! argh my life couldnt get any better than this
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 pm

^ Awesome Very Happy

I got another math assignment done, which is good XD
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 pm

I talked to an awesome teacher for 15 minutes.
I used my ninja skills to solve a hacker problem XD
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Khiri is back again in LOTRO how we missed her insantiy

I love my new mp3 player, especially the features that make music sound better and surround sound, Ice Queen so far sounds best on it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:22 pm

^What kind of MP3 player did you get?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:37 pm

^^ creative zen xfi 2 Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:51 pm

I TOOK OVER THE WORLD TODAY.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:11 pm

^
XD Hug
Thou will be an awesome ruler

o_o Can I be your slave?
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:07 pm

^^LOL! Laughing

^LMFAO! XD

And I'll be the Knight that serves you, lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:16 am

Well we got some awesome deals on cookware, plate sets and a comforter at an early morning sale this morning XD

I know right? What lame things to buy before noon, but we need homeware for our new home...I put in a good word for a new television, but nooooooooo Pouty Tongue -not that I even watch television...-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about the good parts of your day - here
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next