The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Favorite Quotes

Go down 
+15
Changed?
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
magnoly
Fork Ninja
rosetounge
xut0piax
WTrocker
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
FallenHalos
BigBossWTF
Ktsunami
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:11 am

No, you guys are just fucking with me now. Be honest now, is that what you guys really think about me? And if it's really because you're choosing a name, why in the world would you want it be Roberto? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:14 am

No! No, Rob. I promise. I was thinking about naming my new sheep after you, but I shared the names of this pair of twins I used to go to school with with Kayleigh, and we decided on Asshole.

The twins' names were Shithead (shi-THEE-d) and Asshole (uh-SHOLE-ee). No fucking joke. XD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:32 am

Really!? Uhm, in that case, thank you I guess, for having me as one of your nominees.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:37 am

I'm gonna find a buff sheep and name it after you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:41 am

Why thank you then, lol! Hug But to be honest, Roberto is so unoriginal and plus, there's nothing special about that name, or me, actually. You should go for something like cute, or special, lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 am

XD XD XD

Me: Hey there!
Jill: Hello! ho're you?
Me: O_O.... Did you just call me a ho?! Well fine! I'm a ho! Razz Ho're you?
Jill:NOOOO!!! i forgot the WWWW! So Sorry!
Me: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Gee thanks Razz My self-esteem dropped to the floor I'm a ho now.
Jill: No! no you're not!
Me: Well whore're you? I mean what?! Sorry. Dyslexic here
Jill: Uh huh. Sure
Me: Seriously!!!!
Jill: One typo does not excuse another!
Me: Typo?! This is a legitimate disorder of confusing letters. I HAVE MEDS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:17 am

Amy: 'that better be the "im going to tear the sexy finnish man apart" face....' XD

And

'Some of us dont have the luxury of falling apart' Off Corrie of all things Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:56 pm

"If you don't have a voice... SCREAM."
- Cirque Du Soleil
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 am

Ale: Bring the furry handcuffs.
Me: Must they be furry?
Asher: Yes. Becauses no one likes chaffing. It's perfectly fine to step on a guys chest with a high heel and chain each other to things, but once there's chaffing, all bets are off.

Asher: Tattoo is an art, not the cover of a 12 year old girl's biology textbook.

Mom: Just be a woman and take the medicine.
Me: But it's doom in a spoon!
Mom: Then take then doom in a spoon PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
Mom: Then take then doom in a spoon PLEASE.

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:40 am

Me Blood and guts and boobs and butts!

Andy Bean: Sounds like most nights for me.

-------

Kayleigh: "You're a fierce skunk!"

------

Devyn: O_o are you doing the others?

Me: WHAT?!O_O

Devyn: HAHAHAHA, the other threads, I mean
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:52 am

R-ynne

Quote :
Guest wasn't naked when I put her in the box!!!! Razz I put her clothes back on when I finished!!!!!!

XD XD XD

Edit: Ok now it's even better XD
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:09 am

XD WHAT?! XD XD XD

*rolls out of bed laughing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:45 am

Just french toast it
I get it now haha Favorite Quotes - Page 6 378548
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:48 pm

KellieBent wrote:
R-ynne

Quote :
Guest wasn't naked when I put her in the box!!!! Razz I put her clothes back on when I finished!!!!!!

XD XD XD

Niiice! Suggestive wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:46 pm

KellieBent wrote:
R-ynne

Quote :
magnoly wasn't naked when I put her in the box!!!! Razz I put her clothes back on when I finished!!!!!!

XD XD XD

What? Favorite Quotes - Page 6 378548 Did I miss something? Favorite Quotes - Page 6 378548 Favorite Quotes - Page 6 378548
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:05 pm

^ XD Suggestive wink I think I gave you a bit too much XD You got knocked unconcious Very Happy

Devyn: What's up?
Me: Nothing, I can't even think straight
Devyn: *no comment*
Me: O_O. XD OH! I get it now! see!!! I can't even think GAY!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:14 pm

FallenHalos wrote:
^ XD Suggestive wink I think I gave you a bit too much XD You got knocked unconcious Very Happy

Oh my Favorite Quotes - Page 6 378548 That must have been something then Favorite Quotes - Page 6 220944 Wish I remembered anything Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:24 pm

^ Suggestive wink Suggestive wink Kellie can tell you what condition you arrived in Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:00 am

^ XD

On the way to McDonalds on Thursday/Friday morning we found a McDonalds toy in the road. Steph assembled it and it was a bit broken. When the restraunt bit closes people can walk through the drive-thru so before we get to the window to pick up your food Steph goes:

'What do I say? Can you ask me why my toy doesn't work'
Me and Soph: 'XD XD You mean can you -tell- me why my toy doesn't work'
30 seconds later when we get to the window- Steph: 'Can you ask me why my toy doesn't work?'

XD XD XD The bloke asked her as well XD
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:33 pm

^^ XD XD XD That's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:53 am

OMG. FUNNIEST THING HAPPENED AT HALL COUNCIL MEETING!

This is why you build up a reputation of being sarcastic!

So there is going to be a program where you get to pie your RA later this week so the RA I don't like (well I like her. I just like not liking her as well since (like this proves) it is hilarious) was asking for funding:

Her: I need to buy like whipped cream-

Someone else: Anything else?

Me: Bricks!

My friends: *die laughing*

I think I terrified the two RA's! Good thing I'm such a nice person Favorite Quotes - Page 6 378548 Favorite Quotes - Page 6 378548 Favorite Quotes - Page 6 378548
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:39 pm

XD XD This thread makes me crack up XD

I has funny ones:

Me): I could be like "BUT ITS NOT A GIRL!!!"
Devyn IT?!?
Me And they might explode
Devyn DID YOU JUST CALL ME AN IT!?!?!? *hyperventilating*
Me My poor It. I love my little it!

Devyn(1:32:38 PM): *diesagain*
Me: I should post it on FB! But then my parents would be like WTF?

Devyn: YESSSSSSSS DO ITTTTT

Devyn post it on my wall

Me: ALMSOT WROTE "I LOVEE MY LITTLE TIT"

ROTFL XD

Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Smokey: "Break yo' self, fool!

Smokey: "Puff puff, give. Puff puff, give. You fuckin' up the rotation."

Smokey: "Remember it ,write it down, take a picture, I don't give a fuck."

Smokey: "I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do."

Smokey: "Weed is from the earth. God put this here for me and you. Take advantage man, take advantage."

Smokey: "You got knocked the fuck out, man! Gimme my goddamn money..."
[Searches Deebo, finds his money in Teebo's shirt pocket]
Smokey: "Payback's a motherfucker, ain't it, nigga!"

Pinky: [points a gun to Craig's head] "Don't move! Or I'll blow your goddamn head smooth off. Now back up. Slowly! Don't say a word."
Craig Jones: "But I was jus..."
Pinky: [cuts Craig off] "I said don't say a word!"
Pinky: [giggles] "Little muthafucka gonna try and rob me. Well I'ma show you how we do it here in Pinky's *noogah*."
Craig Jones: "I wasn't trying to..."
Pinky: [cuts Craig off] "Shut up! Before I bust a cap in yo' ass. Now what'chu been done wit' Day-Day and Roach?"
Craig Jones: "Day-Day is my peep..."
Pinky: [cuts Craig off] "Shut up!"
Pinky: "Now who sent you, nigga?"
Craig Jones: "Nobody sen..."
Pinky: [cuts Craig off] "Shut the fu... Did I say... Ohhh, nigga! I'll... oh, shit! Say something! Say something else, nigga! I'ma tie yo' monkey ass up."
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:02 am

XD XD Just because I couldn't put it on FB XD XD

Me:I think I'd be able to talk myself out of it... probably not with a straight face though *dies*

Devyn): *dies* yeah I'd like to see that

Me: XD

DevynI was just arguing with somebody about the best way to plastic wrap your boobs! ...riiigght

Me: *dies* I wish I could quote that XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Quotes
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next