The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Favorite Quotes

Go down 
+15
Changed?
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
magnoly
Fork Ninja
rosetounge
xut0piax
WTrocker
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
FallenHalos
BigBossWTF
Ktsunami
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:46 am

These are some of the most badass quotes from the most badass movies ever!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Pulp Fiction

"English, motherfucker, do you speak it!?" - Pulp Fiction

"Say 'what' again! Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say 'what' one more Goddamn time!" - Pulp Fiction

"And Shepards we shall be. For thee, my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti..." - The Boondock Saints
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Pulp Fiction is absolutely amazing. <3333 Another movie quote I like is

"Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?" - Fight Club

"My God. I haven't been fucked like that since grade school." - Fight Club

Gods, I love that movie.

"Oh that's right, Private Pyle, don't make any fucking effort to get to the top of the fucking obstacle. If God would have wanted you up there he would have miracled your ass up there by now, wouldn't he?" - Full Metal Jacket
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:04 pm

"I think I'll write my tombstone - Here lies Edmund Blackadder, and he's bloody annoyed." - Blackadder

"I think the phrase rhymes with Clucking Bell!" - Blackadder

"My every path is shrewn with cowpats from the devils own satanic herd." - Blackadder

"Sir, you are one of the most foul, disgusting, immoral, perverted men that I have ever known. Have you considered a career in the church?" - Blackadder

"I don't care if he has been rogering the Duke Of York with a large leek. He killed my pigeon." Blackadder

Hello? I'd like to leave a message for the head of the Royal Flying Corps. That's Air Chief Marshall Sir Hugh Massingbird-Massingbird VC, DFC and bar. Message reads "Where are you, you bastard?" - Blackadder

Just because I can give multiple orgasms to the furniture just by sitting on it. - Lord Flashart in Blackadder
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Fight Club is another one of those epic, badass movies that's in the same league as Pulp Fiction and The Boondock Saints. Those three movies are so fuckin badass and they have some of the best, most memorable quotes ever! Very Happy

EDIT: "Know what I meant, not what I said"
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Oh wow. Lets get loaded with HBC quotes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Quote :
Because I sleep with him he asked me to audition, you know?

Quote :
I was like one of those nauseatingly nice children. I was very, very well behaved and boring.

Quote :
I'm the kind of actor who has ventured into escaping from me.

Quote :
It was weird because I was pregnant, throughout that so it was weird being a pregnant witch. I was in a really bad mood but luckily, because I sleep with the director, he just sort of scheduled me so I only had to do it two nights.

Quote :
It would be nice to really shed the corsets.

Quote :
Multitasking? I can't even do two things at once. I can't even do one thing at once.

Quote :
With the number of people I ignore, I'm lucky I work at all in this town.

EDIT: *has more*

“My son is going through a Daddy thing. It's always Dada, Dada, Dada. I'm like, 'What about me? Mama! I carried you around for nine months.' What did Tim do? He just had sex with me. It was all fun for Tim. All gain.”

"Ishould get a few ribs taken out, because I`ll be in a corset for the rest of my life. "

"I discovered that my normally hyper personality and movements are completely unsuitable for apes. I was in danger of flunking ape school at first until I began to get in touch with my inner ape!"

"Everyone seems to think I'm very ladylike. That I'm very cultured and intelligent. I drink alot of Diet Coke and belch. I've been known to use the F-word. I've told a few dirty jokes. I arm-wrestle. "
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:44 pm

I don't know who said this, but I just read it and love it.

"Fear not the weapon, but the hand that holds it".
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:00 pm

''For me, art is a lie, and the artists are there to create lies we kill when we make it true'' - Lady GaGa
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:06 pm

^^huh, come to think of it, pretty true. BADASS!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:42 am

From Scarface:

"You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend! "-Scarface

"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?"-Scarface

"Who put this thing together? Me, that's who! Who do I trust? Me! "-Scarface

"You know what? Fuck you! How about that?-Scarface"

"I'm [Roberto Velasquez]! You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best!'-Scarface

"You think you can take me? You need a fucking army if you gonna take me!"-Scarface

"Fuck You!" -Scarface
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Me texting: "Slinkarysorgapot"
Holly texting back: "what?!"
Me: "I don't know, I got bored and started typing random numbers XD"
Holly: "Implu unju you!"
Me: "*bursts into tears* How could you?"

XD
We did that for 20 minutes XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:56 pm

^ Laughing WOW! XD
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:04 pm

^ I know lol!
at midnight she's like "wow... we're crazy :wide"
Then I'm like "Holy shit! we've been doing this for 20 minutes! I'm going to bed XD!"
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:05 pm

"Oh, heh, and one last thing;

You don't have to agree with everything I've said
But don't ever be condescending to me
Picking up your wack ass friends that rhyme and being like
'Ow yeah, Immortal Technique - he's aaiight'
No nigga..
Your mom's pussy, that's aaiight, ok..
Your peoples getting shot dead in the street, that's aaiight
I'm the motherfucking Immortal Technique nigga! The message and the money!
And you ain't got either!
Remember that!
Punk ass motherfucker.."

(BURN!) XD
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:00 pm

*walking into homeroom*
Brittany: God, Ale, you're so loud.
Ale: I'm a screamer.
Everyone in homeroom: *snaps head in her direction*
Ale: No! I mean a loud screamer!!
Everyone in homeroom: *dies laughing*

Darnell: Someone talk to me!
Jon: How about 3 way with Dylan?

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:59 pm

^LOL! XD *Dirty toughts...* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Great week for quotes. XD

Me: ...and apparently I can't make you feel -safe-.
Brittany: I feel safe, I feel like I have a pitbull with me.
Ale: I don't! I'm afraid you'll kill me!

Rynne: If you got anything stronger you'd grow balls.

*waiting for the bell to ring in the locker room, Keyreira is hanging off the little pole in between the doors*
Alex: That's shecksual!
Courtney & me: o.O'
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:12 am

^Ha! Laughing
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:36 am

You quoted me XD
XD XD XD
*beams*
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:53 am

''When your lonely Ill Be Lonely To''
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Just now on the phone with Ixel:

Ixel: "Alright, well I'm gonna let you roll away"
Me: "I'm not that fat!"
Ixel: *laughs hysterically*
Me: *grumbles something about her being fat*

Last edited by FallenHalos on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Roll not role. Razz Role would be like a part in a play. Razz
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:15 pm

*grumbles* xD Shut up., I'm carrying on 3 conversations XD It's bound to happen
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:08 am

My German tutor: "Jack it doesn't matter how BIG it IS it WILL still hurt you."

XD That was after we had drawn a penis on Hayley Williams (Paramore's singer if you can call her one).

Miss Hall: "Tayla put that obscene man away"
Me: "What man?"
Rikie: "The one with his hands down your trousers!!"
Me: "WTF?"
Luke: "Damn, you spolied it Rikie"
Miss Hall: "I was on about that guy [Nergal (Behemoth)] that's on your poster"
Eden: "Huh? There's a man from poster molestering Tayla?! Where?"

I love my DT class. Plus Eden is so slow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Quick one from one of my kin members a couple of days ago in LOTRO we were talking about love, yes we were bored.

[wftalk] Khiri: 'every one deserves love.. just mag has to pay for it'
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:18 am

^ XD

Twas too funny XD
Me: : Good <3 You need your beauty sleep

Andy: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! XD

Me: I just realized it didn't come out the way I intended XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Quotes
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next