The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:42 am

Aw no. Kayleigh Snug It's a good thing that you snapped. They deserved a bit of a whipping.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:46 pm

I hate my sister so much! she's such a bitch and I could just murder her and be happy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:57 pm

* Glomp Kay*

Maybe you snapping at them will give them a wake-up call that they are being bitches. You need to tell them really that you are feeling left out and that you dont understand why they didn't invite you. If you tell them how you feel maybe they will realise what they have been doing more. Glomp

Tayla- How olds your sister? I think siblings are meant to annoy each other to death, but I'm sure eventually you'll be able to tolerate each other and maybe get on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 pm

She's 10 Kellie. The biggest bitch ever
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:19 pm

I'm sure she'll grow out of it, she's only 10. Me and my brother used to fight alot and he's 3 years younger than me but we've got on really really well for the last like 3 or 4 years. She's probably just struggling to grow up and it's hard to try and be a kid but also try to be more adult.

What she been doing?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:24 pm

She calls me names like, bitch, slut and whore. She also slaps me around the head for no reason. Another thing she did was melt the carpet with a iron, then hit me around the head with the same hot iron. I got punished for the carpet. She never gets punished and it's not fair!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Sad Well I shouldn't encouage hitting her, but your older and stronger so if she comes at you just restrain her rather than smaking her.

I know how you feel on that, my brother still gets away with murder Razz You just have to put up with it really because eventually your parents will realise it was her fault. Even though it doesnt help when it's 3 years later. I think the youngest always gets treated more of the baby because parents are holding onto to the innocence of them.

Just try to ignore her the best you can becuase the more you retaliate the more she'll do it. She will grow out of it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Thanks, I'll try that!
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:06 am

Quite honestly that sounds a little "sick", Tay. Try talking to an adult about this. A ten year old should not ask that- arguements are normal and some physicalness, but swearing and actually hurting things is nothing good.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:06 am

I agree with Amy.. you should really talk to someone about this.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:13 pm

I have. I think that she has inherited most characteristics of my mother's pyscosis.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Snug Well, good luck with figuring out how to handle it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:13 pm

I could use duct tape. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:17 pm

That might get you in trouble. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Amairwyn wrote:
Once the deferment period is up, you have to pay them back. You can try to get an extended one for economic hardship, but it's hard.
I am thinking about calling that school and asking them if there's any way I could come back and continue where I left off. The main problem is, I don't have a car, and have to rely on my mom for transportation. And she uses that against me.
Neutral

I apologize for bringing my problems onto the forum.

Aww honey...I was reading back through this and dont let your mom use that against you. Education is important. Apply anywhere you are interested and tell your mom you want to be educated. It is your choice after all. I'm sure any school will work with you about getting back in. If you ever need to talk about that just let me know.

Tayla, as for your sister issues. Believe my mine is 4 and she's perfect. I see this all the time. As being the older sibling you will always be held for everything. The best thing to do is to not hurt her but avoid her. Talk to some adults about it. Little kids especially 10 year olds can be little monsters.

Kay, I understand your situation. Friends can be a real bitch. Sometimes you have to snap no matter how much you try not to. I'm here if you ever need to talk.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Thanks, Leia. I am trying to figure something out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:08 am

Wow... good luck on your sister. I agree, try talking to someone about it...
I know what its like to have the insanity run in the family. It sucks. But just do your best and hang in there and remember that you're better and she's only 10, and she'll get better as she gets older.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:14 am

Yeah, Tayla. A ten year old shouldn't say those things or hit you with a hot iron. pale
My brother is two years younger than me and we get along really well, aside from a few arguements. And occassionally we might push each other, but honestly we're friends.

Definitely, talk to an adult. And be very serious. She could really hurt you, or your brother or herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:43 am

Today, I got up the courage to go to my very first voice lesson. I thought I did alright, but at the end my teacher told me, "Now don't worry about grades in this class, I grade on effort, not on talent."

Not only that, but I was talking to my mom and she was telling me a funny story from when I was younger. I said, "Yeah, I guess I was pretty funny, huh?" She then proceeded to say, "Yep. I had a funny girl, and a pretty girl."

Charming.

A few days ago, I hung out with a friend who has been too busy to hang out with me in a few months. I decided to make the day super special with fun plans and spent a lot of money doing so. When I got home, her facebook status said "Pointless day, gone to bed".

And I feel really pathetic complaining about these things. I have had worse problems...I'm just so sick of people lately...
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Glomp Thats it I'm coming to Denver!

I've never heard you sing but if you've been in a band then I'm sure your good. Dont let her knock your confidence. I remember my dad being horrible to me about singing when I was like 11 and I've never been able at sing at home since, but although I dont have confidence in it, I actually did good at GCSE. If you know you can sing and you have a nice voice dont listen to anyone, even if they are a music teacher. They may be looking for full technical skills but singing should be to do with passion and the emotion you can portray with your voice. And I'm sure you'd bring a lot of emotion Snug

As for your moms comments, you are seriously one of the most stunning girls I've ever seen. And I'm not just saying that, you are. I cant believe she'd say something like that Snug

And your friend was out of order. Maybe you should ask her what she thought about the day and the fact that people put comments on Facebook is really quite childish. You need to speak to her about it really and if shes going to be like that then she's not worth your time or effort.

Glomp I need to hug you to death again Smile
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Im so annoyed at my dad. My grandmother died last year on V-day and I was supposed to go to the memorial today. I didnt though and this morning my dad said to me "Dont you ever talk to me again." and since then Ive neen crying my eyes out. He is so unreasunable. I hate him for that. I dont do funerals well, or memorials. Last year was hoorible for me to find out she died. I dont like it when people know Im weak, so I just like being alone when something like that happens Bawling
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:47 pm

WTrocker wrote:
Im so annoyed at my dad. My grandmother died last year on V-day and I was supposed to go to the memorial today. I didnt though and this morning my dad said to me "Dont you ever talk to me again." and since then Ive neen crying my eyes out. He is so unreasunable. I hate him for that. I dont do funerals well, or memorials. Last year was hoorible for me to find out she died. I dont like it when people know Im weak, so I just like being alone when something like that happens Bawling
So your dad didn't let you to go there?... Maybe you should try to talk to him, but be calm, and say that's an important thing to you. It's hard to give an 'advice' cause I'm not sure if I understand well what's the problem.
And you shouldn't feel bad or ashamed about people seeing you crying or being sad, that you are weak as you said. Sometimes it's good to show your emotions, that can actually make you stronger!
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Well I didnt want to go to the church. Its horrible. When he is angry or pissed the only way he can communicate in is by shouting at me. Well I cant talk to someone that just shouts all the time. It really pisses me off. I cant take it. I havent talk to him since this morning(by the way its 7.50 pm here) and that is a long time. The only thing he has said to me is to change the channel cos he cant get of his lazy ass to do it and to bring his food for him. Thats the respect I get.
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Oh, now I get it. Wink
The only way to make it better, is to talk to him, and say all about how you feel. Maybe when you tell him that his behaviour hurts you, he will see and understand, and hopefully change. But I can't assure you that. Some people don't change and always think they're right...

You know, on the other side sometimes it's better to do something even if you don't like it... for your own peace.

And stop crying, or if it really helps you, cry.
Snug
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Thanks for that. Hug I'll think about it. Cos when I try to talk to him, he just says 'well you should have come to church, your grandmother did so much for you' and play the guilt trip on me so he makes me feel ban. He always thinks hes right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 9 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next