The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Oh i`m really sad for you,don`t loose your hope,life has alays good and bad parts...just thing that life goes on Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:08 pm

thanks, Ill think about what to do Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:16 pm

^That`s the idea Wink
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:20 pm

I hope it'll get better, Fani! Let me know, if you decided to talk to your father and how it turned out! Be brave! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:22 pm

I will! You are really making me feel better! Hug
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Hug you should remeber that is there somewhere who loves you
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Oh you guys are so sweet thank you so much ffor your support Snug Glomp Hug
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:28 pm

WTrocker wrote:
I will! You are really making me feel better! Hug
That was my purpose, so I'm glad to hear that! Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Don`t worry,i always help my friends whem they have a problem Snug
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Snug I'm sorry about your grandmother.

Your dad needs to understand people grieve in their own ways so you should probably tell him why you didnt want to go the memorial. I'm sure he didn't mean to shout at you, he's just upset and grieving and taking it out on the ones he loves most. Just give him the space and try to talk to him tomorrow when he's had time to sleep on it and calm down. I'm sure he'll be apologising to you for the way he acted.

I know how you feel on not wanting people to see that you are weak or crying but it's good you came on here and told us Smile So we can help. If you dont want the rest of the world seeing then remember you have us Smile

Snug It will get better, everythings just a bit emotional because of it being a year ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:29 pm

thanks for that. Im feeling much better now. thank you everyone!
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Im feeling alot better today. I made up with my dad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Snug I'm glad your feeling better and that you made up with your dad.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:56 pm

That`s good news Fani Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:15 pm

WTrocker wrote:
Im so annoyed at my dad. My grandmother died last year on V-day and I was supposed to go to the memorial today. I didnt though and this morning my dad said to me "Dont you ever talk to me again." and since then Ive neen crying my eyes out. He is so unreasunable. I hate him for that. I dont do funerals well, or memorials. Last year was hoorible for me to find out she died. I dont like it when people know Im weak, so I just like being alone when something like that happens Bawling

Oh honey this reminds me of me. I hate funerals too. Losing someone you love is hard. I'd say take my advice and work things out with your Dad because you never know what may happen one day but you already have. That makes me happy. My dad and I had a terrible relationship for 11 years and he just suddenly died before we could ever work it out. I'm happy to hear that you worked it out. Hug Reading that you had gave me a smile today. I'm happy for you, Fani.

If anyone ever needs to talk to me just feel free I'm here.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Oh Leia Comfort
i`m really sorry for your dad Sad
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Im happy know I got things done. Im really sorry about your Dad though. Comfort
Thanks to everyone for being so nice. Hug
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Oh, I'm so glad that you made up with your dad, Fani.I hope such thing will never happen again between you two. Smile
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Hehe probably will, knowing him and his temper XD
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:40 pm

I have two friends, who like each other. Let's call onen T and the A (don't laugh, that's what their names start for real). T has liked A for a year. A recently told T she liked her too, so T left her boyfriend for A. A left her's too. But on Friday A told D that she liked him - which I'd known all along. Just by the way she looked at him. But I'm so not okay with that. A screwed T over... big time. And she doesn't really seem to care that much. T's a wreck, but she has been for a year. I just don't know what to do, I want to to act. Punch somebody, but they're both my friends. Which makes this ten times worse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:44 pm

^ Comfort
Aww,Kay don`t worry..
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:43 am

Glomp

At the moment I think you need to comfort T and make sure she's ok. You also need to talk to A for the way she treated T and tell her how you feel and make her see what she has done. You wanna stay friends with the both so you'll have to be careful what to say. You need to give A some tough love to make her see she shouldn't of treated T the way she did.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 am

It's happening again. T, A and C all made up and are in happy la la land. And they're leaving me out of everything again. But this time it's worse. Cause they're trying to keep their plans secret since my last outburst. They still make "homework" plans in front of me, but they keep the mall and movies secret from me. I still find out about them from E though. I just don't know what to do. The biggest part of me, the one with the temper and attitude problem, wants to slug T in the face since she instigates it the most. And probably kill C, cause she had the audacity to say she liked me. And know I liked her, and then only talk to me when she's mad at T for not liking her!!! WTF!!! And then the reasonable part says to ride it out for four months and then I get to start completely over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:53 am

Because you will be going off to highschool?

Don't start any fights or get into any clashes that will hurt your future/ image. It's not worth that. Don't let them abuse you though. Stand up to them and if you cannot get through they are probably not worth your time. I know they are "friends" though so maybe you could try to keep some contact with them...just don't be a their constant beck and call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next