The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:59 am

Yes. I even find out where I'm going to high school in about a week.

These "friends" are... well let's just say that I gave up a lot to stay with them. I destroyed other friendship I had for them. Some were justified - others weren't. I stuck my neck out for them, T especially. So, for her to just ignore me - run straight past me while I was waiting for her in the hall, to talk to A, it makes me almost sick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:01 am

Dude, I have had this happen to me...I did so much for these friends and one was like you're my best friend, but then when one got mad the others followed her and it was like leave me alone...and I was destroyed. Things are okay now, but I'll always have this taint...

How come you don't know where you're going? Isn't there like a school for the district you live in?
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:06 am

That's how I feel. I'll have next to nothing. But I have next to nothing now. So, it's a matter of which way do I want it? *sigh* Hug

Most of my county district is "magnet" schools. So you can apply to schools that have special classes you want.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:08 am

Hug

You have to do what makes you feel best about yourself. In the end, you have to live with you not any one else. If you are content with what you are doing, it is a lot harder to have nothing.

That's kewl! Hopefully you get into the one you want.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:11 am

Thanks, Fork! Super glomp
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:13 am

Glomp I'm sorry youu're stuck in all this Kay.

It's not best to start a proper fight but you need to stress how you feel to them and how much you feel left out. People need a wake-up call so you really need to stress it to them. If your gonna be going to a new school away from them, or even with them, I think you should try and find some better friends. As much as you can love people to death sometimes they arent best for us, and we try to make everything better but they never see it. You should find people worth your time, and hope that at some point they will all wake up and see how good a friend you are.

Snug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:15 am

Thanks, Kellie. Super glomp
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Kayleigh I really hope your situation gets better.

My dilemma. A download site which had a trial price for so long is taking the full price form my account. This ties up my humble little account. I can't make deposit my pay check much less make my discover bill unless some kind family member (I'm asking grandma) will take my cash for the amount and pay it electronically. The bank is trying to fix my situation but it's going to take a couple of weeks. I'm so pissed. I spent all morning on the phone with Discover trying to get help. I have NEVER missed a payment or been late. And what do I get? We could help you if you asked us thirty days ago. GRRR! Top that off with I am being sued over Dad's estate by that bitch he dated. Double GRRRR!
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:51 pm

^Leia, I hope your situation gets better soon. Snug The cable company we use once took two payments off my mom's credit card instead of one. But they didn't give her that many problems sorting it out. Neutral

My issues- I've managed to defer my federal student loan due to economic problems, and since I'll be back at school in the fall, but that private loan my former college gave me (I wish I knew then that private loans weren't a good choice!) can't be deferred. I've told the school numerous times that I'm having job problems, could they please give me at least a month's deferrment? But they keep saying no! Mad
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:57 pm

All these fookin' money problems...

Leia, can't you just cancel your account at the download site? And, like I said before, don't worry about that twat. You're going to win and you know it.

Samantha, things like this happen all the time. I'm pretty sure they'll happen to me (XD). Just work harder on getting a job to pay it off. I have faith in you!
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Thanks, Andy. Wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Glomp I wish I could help you both. I dont have a clue when it comes to money things though. I really am sorry for you Snug and I'm sure you can get it sorted out if you keep fighting it and trying.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:05 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
All these fookin' money problems...

Leia, can't you just cancel your account at the download site? And, like I said before, don't worry about that twat. You're going to win and you know it.

I did cancel the account and they still have the charge for a full month not the trial pending on my account. Luckily the bank is fixing it.

Thanks all of you, really!

I called Grandma this morning. I'm going to cash my check and she's going to let me put the money in her account and pay with her bank account instead of mine this month.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:45 am

I got the letters from the high schools I applied to today. I didn't even qualify for either. I wanted to go so bad, and I gave a hundred and fifty percent to those exams. And I couldn't even pass, I'm a failure. And my brother applied for one and got a perfect score - perfect and his big sister couldn't even pass. I'm too stupid to get into a good school. And someone actually laughed in my face, I haven't cried this hard since my grandpa died.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:22 am

Oh Kayleigh Glomp I'm so sorry you didn't get in. I hope things get better.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:14 am

Thanks, Leia. Hug

I was really freaking out earlier, but I'm sort of to the point where I'm looking at things from a "That's just the way the ball bounces, g." stand point. And WT have helped. A lot. So has cheesecake.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:34 pm

Glomp I'm sorry you didn't get in. But you're not a failure. Can you still do what you want at another school?

Everything will turn out good though, you're good enough Smile

Glomp
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:34 pm

Aww Kay!!! Comfort Hug Glomp Snug

I'm sorry Sad But Kellie's right, you are NOT a failure, it's the schools loss for not accepting you! But I'm sure you will do great no matter where you go and you'll give your all. But never ever think of yourself as a failure because youre far from it!

Keep eating cheese cake and listening to WT, and I'm here for you too Glomp
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:37 pm

Oh Kay Glomp
Don`t worry I`m sure things will turn good.I mean i`m a failure at math...
but i remeber that there will always be a way...ands that`s thanks to my friends,and WT of course Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:28 pm

*attempts to wrap arms around all of you*

Thanks guys... I really needed to hear that, I think. Glomp
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:45 am

Group Hug
Aww Kay!!

You'll do great
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:52 am

Okay, this isn't so much to get it off my chest, but more to ask for advice, and an answer. I wrote this rant out on deviantART, MySpace, and Facebook. But now I'm debating whether or not to actually write it out and send it to both of Katie's parents.

See, Katie and I spend weekends at one another's houses, because we live 45 minutes away and that's the only time we get to see each other. But tonight her mom told her that she can only spend one night a weekend with me from here on out. So, I wrote this massive rant about both her parents that I'd been wanting to write for a while. It went something like this:

Quote :
To D. McL:

I hope you read this somehow. And I certainly hope you know I am talking about YOU.

You! Are the most infuriating woman I think I've EVER met.
You! Are suppressive, over protective, and generally obnoxious with your rules.
You! Need to cut the fucking umbilical cord and GET OVER IT.

Just like decent mothers do.

I know you set the rules you set, and hold her back because you love her, but she is FIFTEEN. Fifteen. She's going to be DRIVING soon. What are you gonna do then? Make sure you're in the car every place she goes? Is she not responsible enough to make sure she doesn't die?

What do you want, more family time? Then CREATE it. You know exactly what you two do all weekend anyway: sit in your respective rooms doing your various activities. What difference does it make if she goes away for the weekend, ESPECIALLY when it's only 30 minutes away with a responsible family? With me! Jesus Christ, do you hate me that much? Am I really not trustworthy? Isn't my mother?

You almost didn't let her go to one of the most exciting things of her lifetime because you wanted to be there with her. And really, I understand why you'd want to be with her. This was important and you wanted to experience it with her as a mother, which is FANTASTIC. But even after all the BULLSHIT we went through, and the money my mother spent on you so that we could go, you didn't even stay for most of it! A $300 ticket and you used maybe $100 of it. I was TRYING to include you, we were both TRYING to include you, but you were diluted by your thoughts that we didn't like you so you stayed away.

I used to have such great respect for you. You really are a nice woman. You were there for me when you could relate to losing your father at a young age. You didn't even glare when I broke the law, because you had been there, too. But this respect has diminished vastly over time.

Especially when I moved. This isn't my fault! My father died and my mother yanked my away from the town I LOVED, the school I LOVED, and most importantly: the people I loved.

You get to live in the same house as her ALL FUCKING WEEK. Is it even SLIGHTLY possible I can spend the weekends with my best friend? I'm even willing to give one up every once in a while because you're her mother and going shopping or going to a movie or something now and then is necessary. But I don't think you understand how motherfucking HARD this has been for me!

You easily see and tend to your side of the situation, but you don't stop to think you anyone but yourself feels. I was yanked 45 miles away from my best friend from whom I used to live right down the street and see on a daily basis. Because of this, the only time I ever get to see her is the weekends and now that's been yanked away from me, too. Is it so hard to give up two days in a seven-day week? We even spent every other weekend at YOUR house. In her room, where she would spend her time anyway if she were alone.

Get over it, Deb. She's not five anymore. And the way you're treating her, she's not going to be able to take care of herself. EVER. You're making her learn the hard way. You know, maybe that's one of the reasons why John's so strict with her responsibilities! Because you don't let her do ANYTHING for herself. She doesn't hide behind you, you tie her to your back so she has to.

What do you have to say for yourself?

"I just don't want her to be how I was with my mom."
THEN STOP ENFORCING IT! Fuck! Do you understand that by repressing her to the extreme, you're forcing her to rebel?

"I'm lonely after my mother died and I don't want to lose her, too."
I'm sorry your mother died. Really, I am. Both of your parents are gone, and that's gotta be devastating. I know! I promise, I understand. <y mom lost her mom when she was 14, and her father died in late '07. I know what you're going through and how you're feeling. I've been around it. But at least she had the BALLS to realize that just because I go over to my friend's house every other weekend does NOT mean I'm going to fall off the face of the Earth.

"I feel like I'm sharing her with another family"
A family who has been AMAZING to you, by the way. I'm not sure if you remembered that part. Do you understand how big a punch to the gut that is? Do you just not trust my mother with her? Because, ya know, I find that really unfortunate considering she trusted you and some bitch she'd never even spoken to with me when I visited you guys in New York for two weeks. WITHOUT HER, being the main point there. She has no problem sending me to your house all weekend, or having her over all weekend, but I'm going to tell you something.

Here it is, doll:
I'm not the only one who is insulted. Every time I tell my mother that you don't want your daughter coming over for two days or even at all, she looks like a bully just kicked sand in her eyes and then socked her in the stomach. And that is not acceptable. Not when it comes to people having a lack of trust for my family when my family has put ALL of their trust in you. I'm not going to take it and I'm not going to look at her hurt expression every time my best friend can't come over and she won't give me the reason why.

And now I have to tell her that you're not letting us hang out for an entire weekend until she moves out?

You know what? At this rate, she's going to be out of there the day she graduates. She will have gotten an apartment and moved in completely and I. Don't. Blame her.

I'm sick of your shit! So is she, as if that hasn't been made perfectly clear. Do you know how often I listen to her rant about you and that good-for-nothing ex-husband of yours? It disgusts me, and honestly, I really want to smack both of you across the face.

Which leads me to my next rant:

----------------

To J. McL:

Do you WANT your daughter to cry at your funeral? Because at the rate you're going, it's not going to happen. You're gonna die a lonely, angry old man whose daughter only arranges the funeral because she's the next of kin. Good job.

What can you say you've done with your life?

Emotionally and verbally abused your daughter? Married a woman who you later realized you couldn't stand? Worked a rock-climbing wall?

Oh yeah, someone should write a book about you and your epic adventure of a life.

Now, I don't know much about your past, but from what I've heard, you're repeating the cycle. And from what I've experienced, there is a possibility Katie will be too. Great job. I hope you're proud.

Fuck! Did you know she got scared when you went in her room the other night and told her to go to bed? That should NEVER happen! EVER! And it SICKENS me -- and I mean I get physically ill -- to think about the damage you have done to her.

Katie is a naturally emotional person. She cries. She's cried herself to sleep on more than one occasion, some, no doubt, due to your arrogance, your ignorance, and your inability to empathize. Congratulations. You know, I've always wanted to have a child just so that I can treat them like utter shit. You've fulfilled my dream. Tell me how you did it? Do you just think of what a waste of space you are and wish the same feelings on people who you're supposed to love?

Oh, you DO love her?

PROVE IT.

Yes. It's abuse. You just won't realize it until someone tells you. So here I am, telling you. Get over yourself and treat the people around you with some respect and possibly this emotion foreign to you called "love". Love for your family. You only have one daughter, asshat. And you're wasting her life. I'm LUCKY. I'd much rather a dead father than have a father that treats me like you treat her. Does that make me selfish? Probably. But it's the truth. And if I have to smack you in the face to make you realize it, I'm going to.

Grow up, you fucking fool. You're in your late 40s, start acting like it, Britney. You're a disgrace.

I will admit, when I'm over, you can be really swell, but I hear the arguments. She has tried to stand up to you. I know, I was there listening to the entire conversation. She came back up to her room sobbing because of your inability to understand and your lack of compassion.

Two words, darlin'.

Fuck. You.

----------------

That was probably just an epically random jumble of words.. but at least reading them will allow them to sink in a little.

C'mon you two. Give me your best shot. Tell me I'm worse than you.

What do you guys think I should do? I mean, this might end up being the only way they can know what they're doing to her, and it's so painful to just sit back and watch.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Andy, I would do whatever I could to help your friend. You're an amazing person and amazing friend. Some parents just really need it told like it is.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Snug If your gonna send it to her parents, just make sure she's ok with it. Because you dont want it to end up you not being able to see her. I do think you should send it because you can see her distress and if she's not happy with it, you could just try toning it down a little. But yeah it is the only way they'll realise so you need to have a word, especially as your family are involved too.

Glomp
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:25 pm

^Agrees with Leia and Kellie.

The way some parents act. .... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 11 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next