The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Nope, last week she tried braining me with a wok. No I could fake I'm ill but then my dad would get annoyed and start saying it's a disease from all the gothic music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Snug Thats awful. Just try to stay out her way, can you go out anywhere around hers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Nope, not at all. I have no money so I can't jump on a bus and escape either. I'll beg my dad in the morning. I don't want to go.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:07 pm

You shouldn't have to go if you dont want to. Your old enough to make your own decision as to your relationship with her. Have you explained to your Dad how much you dotn want to go and why?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:09 pm

Yes, I have. Well the other half I can't tell him as it's too dark and a personal secret and it'll tear what I have of a family apart.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Snug He really shouldn't make you go though. Does your mom realise you dont want to be there?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:12 pm

She uses that fact against me. She told the social worker that I wasn't meant to born and was an accident in front of me. Then she made me do all her housework and acted all motherly, and laughed whenever she said something pleasant but she said pleasant things with spite and bitterness.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Snug You really shouldn't have to deal with that. can you go through the social worker at all to make it so you dont have to see her?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:15 pm

Nope because I got taken of the CPO (child protection order) last year.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Snug I'm sorry. Do you ever stand up to her when she's saying all this? It really isn;t fair your Dad makes you go. Do you have to go to hers often?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:22 pm

Every saturday. I do stand up to her and her boyfriend belittles me and goes "look the freak has balls you sure she's not a dude?". I hate it so much.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Glomp Oh he's a twat. How pathetic he must be to say something like that. Your Dad shouldn't be letting you go round if he knows that her boyfriend is abusing you too. I wish I could steal you and you can come live with me. I want t oget you out of there because you really shouldn't have to live with that.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 pm

im refraining from speaking my mind fully here. as i find it just sick some of the things that you have put down here, and find it disgusting that you are forced to having to put up with things that hav eht enurve to call htemselves human beings, its proberly best that im not near you know as iv compleaty lost my restrain with such people.

as you may have noticed iv lost my temper somewhat, i really hope that you dont have to put up with such behaviour for extended periods of time, and that if you are forced to go tomorrow which unfrotunatly seems likely that they will keep there mouths shut.

appologies for loosing my temper but i have no time for such people and its one thing that i will always rise to
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:59 pm

It's ok. I lost my temper completely today. I ran out of the house and she chased me down the street shouting obscence things and then got up in my face as if she owned me. Luckily some locals restrained her. I seriously need to convince my dad that I don't want to go ever. That reminds me I'm going to give him a piece of my mind too soon.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:07 pm

not good, i mean really thats just nasty. thank god for locals i agree with kellie i wish we could help more makes me sad knowing people having to put up with this ****
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:12 pm

I live with it, someone has to. In all honesty I'd rather it be me than an 8 year old.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:17 pm

that is a good view but im still not inclined to change my opionion noone should have to live with it
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:35 pm

I guess so. I'm heavily invested in the NSPCC at the moment and many Canadian children's charities too. I also do some voluntary work for them too and between my forum and a few members we're campaigning to raise awareness to such issues as child abuse, animal abuse, homelessness, poverty and starvation and many more... I try Smile
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:41 pm

Smile thats alot of good work, the horrible irony seems to be you campaign for so much and still have to suffer it yourself. but the causes you list are ones worth fighting for and ones i personally believe in also Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Very Happy Come help me, join my minions lol!

I'm evil ignore me Razz
Back to top Go down
Until the End
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Until the End

Female
Number of posts : 102
Favorite WT song : The Last Time
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue3 / 2003 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:57 pm

Everything that's getting to me atm:
I'm still in love with him, but terrified of saying anything, simply because he ended it this time, instead of me
No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to forget about my former best friend and all the pain she caused me. THERE IS A FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STALKING AND MAKING SURE YOU'RE ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Flipping Off Sobbing Hammer
Back to top Go down
http://vasya27.deviantart.com/
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:01 am

^^ Hug

It will get better I promise you that. Try to smile even if you have to fake it. I found the lyric "and I know how to fake a smile" repeats in my head when I need that Smile Also, no matter how much it may hurt hold your head up high and try to prove you are better off without him. I'm sorry and I hope things get better. A break up is never nice.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:10 am

taytayroxbigtime wrote:
Very Happy Come help me, join my minions lol!

I'm evil ignore me Razz

How evil are these minions? Razz

And yes it does get better, however the diffrence between stalking and seeing if someone is ok is very small, and unfortunaly resides in the choice of the person getting the attention.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:22 am

Do you want me to come over there and cut somebody Tayla? You know that I'd have your back if I could get there. If that little bully posse saw me freak out once, they'd never say anything to you at all. I'd break their jaws, and noses too if it'd make you feel better. Hell. If you really wanted I'd make them curl up in a fetal position. I get pretty ghetto when I'm mad, don't mind me. Ho-hum. Ho-hum.

Hold up! On a not serious note, how would maple syrup be used for sexual purposes? That's kind of funny in a really twisted way, once you think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Until the End
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Until the End

Female
Number of posts : 102
Favorite WT song : The Last Time
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue3 / 2003 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:30 am

Sweet Sorrow wrote:

And yes it does get better, however the diffrence between stalking and seeing if someone is ok is very small, and unfortunaly resides in the choice of the person getting the attention.

Unfortunately, yes, even more so when at one point said person acts as though everything's fine, and the next says 'back the fuck off' Head on the Wall confused silent
Back to top Go down
http://vasya27.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 14 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next